What Is The Best Way To Deal With Street Protesters That Hold Up Traffic?

How would you deal with a street protest that was keeping you from getting to work?

• Stop and wait for the cops

• Drive over them

• Tackle and body-slam them and take their pants off

• Roll over them with a steam roller

• Break out my softball bat and go to town

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
You story didn't say they attacked him. But thanks for wasting my time with that bait and switch. I will watch for them, now.

But yes, if you push your vehicle into another human being, you deserve to get your ass kicked on the spot.

Yes..I did. Post 391. I said they started beating on his truck. They started trying to break his windows.

But yes, if you push your vehicle into another human being, you deserve to get your ass kicked on the spot.

Simple solution, don’t put your self in the position where people will need to do that. Stop putting themselves in front of a moving vehicle. It’s very simple.

Because they came for him.

He wasn’t driving fast, he was trying to slowly drive through, they started beating on his truck, that’s when he started to speed up, but he never actually gunned it, I was mistaken about that. He basically just slightly increased his speed… while people weee pounding on his windows and throwing stuff at his truck.

Keep thinking this is legal or within your rights. But what's even worse is your callous disregard for the lives of other people. How dare YOU be inconvenienced. Kill them now!!!!

I do in fact regard my life more than the life of the people attacking me
You are absolutely correct
Thank you

I do in fact regard my life more than the life of the people attacking me
You are absolutely correct
Thank you

No one is "attacking you". You're driving into attacks on purpose. You want to be a victim. It's what you right wingers live for. Something to whine about.

When the G20 was in Toronto, radical leftists converged on the city from all over the world. We stayed far away from downtown all weekend, and never left our neighbourhood except to go further away from the downtown core.

Two of our friends went downtown to see what was going on, and nearly ended up getting arrested: Two 60 year olds - a Manulife Vice-President, and his music professor wife. When I asked her whatever possessed them to go downtown she talked about how it's their city, and they're taxpayers. They're clearly not protestors. It was white privilege and entitlement at its finest.

The area around the Eaton Centre at Yonge & Dundas was a veritable war zone with police cruisers set on fire. Opportunistic assholes always turn up for major demonstrations hoping for the opportunity to loot.

Local news stations were full of stories of citizens in downtown neighbourhoods just going shopping getting caught up in police "crowd control" exercises and being arrested. Police were roundly criticized and sued by many local residents - all very successfully.

I was shocked that two such very smart people, could be so dumb.

No one is "attacking you". You're driving into attacks on purpose. You want to be a victim. It's what you right wingers live for. Something to whine about.

When the G20 was in Toronto, radical leftists converged on the city from all over the world. We stayed far away from downtown all weekend, and never left our neighbourhood except to go further away from the downtown core.

Two of our friends went downtown to see what was going on, and nearly ended up getting arrested: Two 60 year olds - a Manulife Vice-President, and his music professor wife. When I asked her whatever possessed them to go downtown she talked about how it's their city, and they're taxpayers. They're clearly not protestors. It was white privilege and entitlement at its finest.

The area around the Eaton Centre at Yonge & Dundas was a veritable war zone with police cruisers set on fire. Opportunistic assholes always turn up for major demonstrations hoping for the opportunity to loot.

Local news stations were full of stories of citizens in downtown neighbourhoods just going shopping getting caught up in police "crowd control" exercises and being arrested. Police were roundly criticized and sued by many local residents - all very successfully.

There is no such thing as white privilege

It is not entitlement to assert ones rights

When people surround my car and prohibit my movement then I have been attacked and am being attacked. At that point you are once again absolutely correct. I do care about my one life far, far more than the multiple simians latched onto my vehicle.

Belabored bullshit

I don’t believe I’ve ever read a story, about the United States, where people intentionally drove to find a protest to drive into. It’s always people that just happen to get caught up in them accidentally.

Personally, I wouldn’t want to happen upon one, let alone intentionally drive into one. Aside from the possibility that they will try to drag you from your vehicle, there’s also the damage that could occur to your vehicle, that I’m not sure insurance covers, and nobody in the crowd is going to be liable for it.

There most certainly is such a thing. There's also a patriarchy, and old boys/girls network, and myriad other ways in which the system is gamed to support and maintain it.
Wrong

there is no such thing as white privilege. It is a racisty myth created by the racist left

There is a few mild traditions of patriarchy which many ignore. There is no such thing as patriarchy as the feminists claim.

The system as YOU see it does not exist

Those are FACTS deal with it

To see this going on for years and law enforcement doing nothing and then having law enforcement screw people over in other areas for walking across streets in the middle of the night is disgraceful. The greatest vengeance is to be benign and help no one. All who have put with this in their lives have every right to do so. Remember them. Remember the judicial twats. Vote in authoritarians to exterminate those authoritarians.

Forum List

Back