What is the best way to commit suicide?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
Horia and Closka leaders of the 18th century Transylvanian serf revolution were sentenced to death by wrapping on the wheel till starvation or pain death. The night before the sentence was to be carried out, they hanged themselves in their cells.

So there is a distinct selection process in choosing one's death.

What kind of death would you choose? And what are the best way to kill yourself? Assume 18th century technology, so no pistols, no handguns ... .

Horia and Closka leaders of the 18th century Transylvanian serf revolution were sentenced to death by wrapping on the wheel till starvation or pain death. The night before the sentence was to be carried out, they hanged themselves in their cells.

So there is a distinct selection process in choosing one's death.

What kind of death would you choose? And what are the best way to kill yourself? Assume 18th century technology, so no pistols, no handguns ... .

:desk:
too much sex and partying:dev2:

I had a good friend shoot herself in the head. A year and a half prior to that her young son hanged himself. They are both dead. I don't think it much matters how.

I had a good friend shoot herself in the head. A year and a half prior to that her young son hanged himself. They are both dead. I don't think it much matters how.

Matters only to those left behind - an added agony to the grief of losing a loved one, or good friend, Where not a day passes that I don't wonder if there was something I could have said - or regret the last words that were said. Elderly father - not yet a year, shotgun to the throat. Suicide is not painless.

I am sorry for the loss of your friend - losing her child must have been unbearable.

Sad as that may be, at least she killed herself like someone with respect for how their suicide would be viewed by others.

Forum List

Back