What Is the Best Thing Money Can't Buy?

what the shelter needs has no bearing on YOU being happy with kittens.

unless seeing them confined in cages does not make u happy and you can;t afford to adopt them or save them from being killed.

That can be true. I think volunteering is the way to feel the "free" love and not the angst you describe. Loving on them as Syrenn stated. I like to visit no-kill facilities when time allows for the pure smiles and giggles and love one gives and receives from these animals and just for my own piece of mind.

Volunteering is good I have done plenty of it.

For people who must work long hours and have alot of time obligations wouldn't be an option.

In some form there is always an aspect for someone of being in a state of obligation of course anyone can philosophically make the best of their own circumstance, I agree with both you and syrenn.

Volunteering requires no money !

Been thinking and.... this is the conclusion I arrived to

Money can buy everything but not .... health, happiness or love.

unless seeing them confined in cages does not make u happy and you can;t afford to adopt them or save them from being killed.

That can be true. I think volunteering is the way to feel the "free" love and not the angst you describe. Loving on them as Syrenn stated. I like to visit no-kill facilities when time allows for the pure smiles and giggles and love one gives and receives from these animals and just for my own piece of mind.

For people who must work long hours and have alot of time obligations wouldn't be an option.

In some form there is always an aspect for someone of being in a state of obligation of course anyone can philosophically make the best of their own circumstance, I agree with both you and syrenn.

Not just at shelters but in so many other ways.

I was thinking about your question since I first posted an answer and I can think of so many things that make me happy and many require no money. You asked for the best so I said "Ocean" because life on and around the ocean is my true heaven on Earth personally.

I good also add things like:

Feeling your baby move inside when pregnant.
Seeing your baby's first smile.

And on and on. Life offers so many wonderful moments that come without a price tag.

Last edited:

Not just at shelters but in so many other ways.

I was thinking about your question since U first posted an answer and I can think of so many things that make me happy and many require no money. You asked for the best so I said "Ocean" because life and around the ocean is my true heaven on Earth personally.

I good also add things like:

Feeling your baby move inside when pregnant.
Seeing your baby's first smile.

And on and on. Life offers so many wonderful moments that come without a price tag.

I like the way you think :)

Can you be happy without money?
Health, without it, you have nothing.

Here's to health.

shutterstock_66143971.jpg

*hic*

To me, beautiful and unforgettable memories can't be bought. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. Sadly there are some memories though that I wish that I could pay to forget if that is what it took to forget them. :( :( :(

Forum List

Back