What is the attraction of Islam?

Arizona Willie

Gold Member
Aug 27, 2015
( I posted this in the Religion topic but thought I would post it here in my favorite place to tease right wingers too )
========
There is a noticeable surge in Muslims in America.

Some years back, it became fashionable among blacks --- particularly among black prisoners.
Then their women adopted the religion and were seen wearing burquas.
But not many overall.

Now I'm seeing white women wearing burqas!!

Saw one in Wal-Mart the other day.

Which makes me wonder what the attraction of Islam is --- especially why would emancipated American women voluntarily give up their freedom and allow themselves to be made into domestic sex slaves?

I can understand that, to a certain kind of " man ", there is an attraction to having their females totally subservient and being allowed ( by their religion if not by the law ) to beat them and even kill them for certain " offenses ".

But why do their women submit?

( I posted this in the Religion topic but thought I would post it here in my favorite place to tease right wingers too )
========

Some years back, it became fashionable among blacks --- particularly among black prisoners.
But not many overall.

Which makes me wonder what the attraction of Islam is --- especially why would emancipated American women voluntarily give up their freedom and allow themselves to be made into domestic sex slaves?

I can understand that, to a certain kind of " man ", there is an attraction to having their females totally subservient and being allowed ( by their religion if not by the law ) to beat them and even kill them for certain " offenses ".

Women submit so they can join to the 72 Virgin Association.

740452_72virgins_jpgfbb08df63e917c282a69835e4ce5a18c

YAWN

how does the Left-wing loser OP feel he's teasing right-wingers with this thread?

who stands the most to lose if Muslims take over everything? many Musilms make the most hardcore Christian Conservatives look like Hollywood liberals! lol

where have Muslims killed most of their victims on American soil? in places that lean more to the liberal side or more to the conservative side??

where do many of the people rushing off to join the beheader's club called ISIS come from???

liberal cities like Minneapolis, New York, and chicago

libs are losers who lie.............................to themselves

lol

Last edited:
========

But not many overall.

Sometimes weak willed people who can't find a purpose in life learn they can fill that hole by joining a club where people believe in magical fantasies that supercede earthly laws, values, and morality. They can abandon personal responsibility in this world for rewards in the afterlife. Islam is often the most fanatical of these belief systems, and the level of submission it requires makes it the easiest for people to forget about the real world and live the religious fantasy. It is the youngest of the Abrahamic religions, and as time passes its adherents will grow more moderate, as has happened with the other Abrahamic religions.

========

But not many overall.

Sometimes weak willed people who can't find a purpose in life learn they can fill that hole by joining a club where people believe in magical fantasies that supercede earthly laws, values, and morality. They can abandon personal responsibility in this world for rewards in the afterlife. Islam is often the most fanatical of these belief systems, and the level of submission it requires makes it the easiest for people to forget about the real world and live the religious fantasy. It is the youngest of the Abrahamic religions, and as time passes its adherents will grow more moderate, as has happened with the other Abrahamic religions.

YAWN. religious people are some of the strongest-willed people on the planet. people who dont believe in religion are some of the weakest-willed people, and among the many that abandon personal responsibility

where do you idiots get some of the stupidity you post???

========

But not many overall.

YAWN. religious people are some of the strongest-willed people on the planet. people who dont believe in religion are some of the weakest-willed people, and among the many that abandon personal responsibility

So you're saying Islamic people are some of the strongest willed people in the world? Man, I wish a lot of them had weaker wills...

========

But not many overall.

So you're saying Islamic people are some of the strongest willed people in the world? Man, I wish a lot of them had weaker wills...

yes; i'm saying that. not endorsing what they do, but fighting on an empty stomach, wearing sandals in cold, 17,000-foot high mountains or higher shows a resolve not everybody has

========

But not many overall.

He was talking about religious people. Islam is not a religion. It's a cult for deranged idiots.

11027479_945528738837057_2860809668124009675_n[1].jpg

Also, Muslims, as well as Jews and nontrinitarian Christians, do not have to believe that one is three and thee is one. Total fucking nonsense, even Jesus would have thought so.

========

But not many overall.

yes; i'm saying that. not endorsing what they do, but fighting on an empty stomach, wearing sandals in cold, 17,000-foot high mountains or higher shows a resolve not everybody has
Who has more resolve in those mountains, the ones fighting to rape and pillage for a reward in the afterlife, or the ones fighting to survive?

========

But not many overall.

He was talking about religious people. Islam is not a religion. It's a cult for deranged idiots.

View attachment 51776
It's a club where people get together to talk about magical fantasies and call people with different beliefs members of a cult.

I'm not sure if its:

women being beheaded for going outside without a burqua
having your clitoris cut off
stoned to death for going outside
hung for looking at another person
hung off bridges for being gay
weekly neighborhood beheadings
allowing your own kids to strap bombs onto themselves......

I mean the list is endless on so many redeeming qualities.

========

But not many overall.

Who has more resolve in those mountains, the ones fighting to rape and pillage for a reward in the afterlife, or the ones fighting to survive?

they are often one and the same dullard. what is it with you people that you can never admit when you're wrong???

LIBTARD: Guns just killed some more people. We must ban them.

RUBE: Cars kill a lot more people than guns. So I guess we should ban them, too, right? Right? Right?

FOX NEWS: Some more Muslims just killed some more people. Every time any Muslim anywhere kills someone, we will be right here to tell you all about it, with doom music.

RUBE: WE MUST BAN MUSLIMS!!!

Reality: muslims are slaughtering people all over the planet

g5000; crying about everybody and pandering

why dont you go give them a hug g5000; and tell them how you can relate??

Forum List

Back