What is she advertising?

What is your impression of a woman wearing that T-shirt?

• She's hot!

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • She must have no self-esteem

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Slut

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
T-shirt or funny, there are VERY few women on this board that would even consider wearing a shirt like that to paint the fence let alone go out in public in it. That's because they're ladies. They are respectable women & expect to be treated as such.

The ClayTaurus said:
I'm still willing to bet its more that she thought it was funny than anything else.
If it was on a long nightshirt in the privacy of her home I may agree, but in public no way is it funny. Pretty low class though, and slutty.

Mr. P said:
If it was on a long nightshirt in the privacy of her home I may agree, but in public no way is it funny. Pretty low class though, and slutty.
Depends on the generation.

Still not as bad as the shirt I saw a black girl wearing two days ago: "Available for parties"

The ClayTaurus said:
Depends on the generation.

Still not as bad as the shirt I saw a black girl wearing two days ago: "Available for parties"
I know what you mean, but low class slut stuff like this weaves it's way from generation to generation.

Mr. P said:
I know what you mean, but low class slut stuff like this weaves it's way from generation to generation.
It's society's natural selection. Like people who don't understand how their drunken facebook pictures could end up in the hands of their prospective employers.

I don't think the shirt guarantees she's a slut, but I think it guarantees some people will think she is.

The ClayTaurus said:
It's society's natural selection. Like people who don't understand how their drunken facebook pictures could end up in the hands of their prospective employers.

I don't think the shirt guarantees she's a slut, but I think it guarantees some people will think she is.
Very true, but with good reason.
An example of that line of thought. A single guy wants to get laid: he goes to a bar or a library? No guarantees, but the bar is the best bet.

I think there are many that don’t have a clue that what they wear or how they act screams a message to the public.
For many it just comes down to a lack of social class. For others it is intentional.

Now, would ya like to go check-out a book, or have a cold one? :p:

Mr. P said:
I think there are many that don’t have a clue that what they wear or how they act screams a message to the public.
For many it just comes down to a lack of social class. For others it is intentional.

Now, would ya like to go check-out a book, or have a cold one? :p:
A lack of class due soley to ignorance, as opposed to intentional.

I thought we were hanging in the garage?

She may not be a slut, but it's still sad that no one has taken the time to explain what that type of shirt may ipmply about your character.

On the other hand, my favorite T-shirt says Phuket on it. Kind of falls inline with my attitude a lot of the time. Like right now. I have other things to do, swore I wouldn't respond to this thread.....:D

Said1 said:
She may not be a slut, but it's still sad that no one has taken the time to explain what that type of shirt may ipmply about your character.

On the other hand, my favorite T-shirt says Phuket on it. Kind of falls inline with my attitude a lot of the time. Like right now. I have other things to do, swore I wouldn't respond to this thread.....:D

what are the odds a resort named phuket would be wiped out by a tidal wave.....pretty good i would say

Said1 said:

That is a resort in Thailand.

I have been there.

Beautiful place.

http://www.phuket.com/

manu1959 said:
what are the odds a resort named phuket would be wiped out by a tidal wave.....pretty good i would say

Oh, the irony.

And my shirt looks like the rats have been at it, where am I going to get another one? Not that I've been to Tailand. :cry:

The ClayTaurus said:
.......I don't think the shirt guarantees she's a slut, but I think it guarantees some people will think she is.
Somewhere in the archives there's a thread that discusses whether dress matters. Many disagreed with me.

Forum List

Back