What is she advertising?

What is your impression of a woman wearing that T-shirt?

• She's hot!

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • She must have no self-esteem

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Slut

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Joz said:
Somewhere in the archives there's a thread that discusses whether dress matters. Many disagreed with me.
Dress absolutely matters.

Whether or not it should, however, is another question.

Mr. P said:
We are, and it's nice to have some company. I spend alot of time out here.
Have another? ;)
Sure. I have some calipers and rotors that need painting. Interested?

GotZoom said:
I bought one that said:

Just Phuket

I loved that T-shirt.

Hmm. And what would that tell us about your character?
hmm.gif

The ClayTaurus said:
Dress absolutely matters.
Whether or not it should, however, is another question.

gop_jeff said:
I would assume that the girl is a slut, since she chose to wear the shirt. I would also assume that she swallows.

Whether it should be or not, that's the way things are. Jeff is assuming because that is the way she is presenting herself to the world.

But I have to be careful not to put too much stock into first impressions. They're usually too high.

Said1 said:
That's the thing, most people know better. A shirt like that doesn't present a nice social mask.
Exactly. We're suppose to learn manners. We're suppose to learn learn what is socially acceptable. Some people are just incapable of catching on.

Joz said:
T-shirt or funny, there are VERY few women on this board that would even consider wearing a shirt like that to paint the fence let alone go out in public in it. That's because they're ladies. They are respectable women & expect to be treated as such.

I agree, Joz. You generally do reap what you sow. You know how hard it is to impress this upon a 14 year old, while so many messages out there scream "Be slutty", it's ok".

To anyone who thinks the shirt is ok, one question: would you want to see your daughter wearing it? :cry:

Forum List

Back