What is sex?

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
No, Im not naive. I was just wondering where people draw the line between having sex and not having sex.

Mostly, I am curious to see if what I think people think is accurate.

That and Im bored.

That's a pretty rigid definition.

What about medical exams?

I'd add "for the purpose of erotic stimulation," but that isn't always the case. I suppose "contact with a person's genitals for the purpose of erotic stimulation" is a better definition of "sex," simply because it's generally true.

From an infidelity standpoint, I'd say its when you decide you'd screw that person if you had the chance.

From a technical standpoint I'd say any penetration, however slight, constitutes the act.

As I usually use the terms::

Sex = penetration of of the rectum or vagina for purposes of stimulation.

Sexual contact includes any contact of the genitals, anus, or erogenous zones for purposes of arousal or stimulation...

I'd add "for the purpose of erotic stimulation," but that isn't always the case. I suppose "contact with a person's genitals for the purpose of erotic stimulation" is a better definition of "sex," simply because it's generally true.

What if there is no contact, but someone masturbates in front of another?

damn loopholes ! :lol:

damn loopholes ! :lol:

Loopholes are good. That way when you are caught, you can say "But, we weren't having sex!"

so if you are fully clothed and dry humping and tounging her like a mad man....til you both climax...that aint sex....

Forum List

Back