What is sex?

Sure we can LIVE without it, but then there is living and then there is living.... I'll take living..

No, Im not naive. I was just wondering where people draw the line between having sex and not having sex.

Mostly, I am curious to see if what I think people think is accurate.

That and Im bored.

A fabulous, fantastic, *fun,* fulfilling, and very satisfying experience. *W00* :eusa_dance:

No, Im not naive. I was just wondering where people draw the line between having sex and not having sex.

That and Im bored.

A fabulous, fantastic, *fun,* fulfilling, and very satisfying experience. *W00* :eusa_dance:

Eating chocolate covered strawberries and drinking a 1996 Dom Perignon Rose` could qualify as that!!!!!

Sex is a lot like pizza.

When it's good, it's very good and when it's not so good, it's still pretty good.

That and Im bored.

Eating chocolate covered strawberries and drinking a 1996 Dom Perignon Rose` could qualify as that!!!!!

HA! Not EVEN!!!! lol. For once, we disagree on something??? :lol:

When it comes to sex, I guess it takes all sorts:

Two women were chatting and husbands entered the conversation. One said. "We've only been married for four months and already I've got a problem with him in bed. The other women became very interested. "What sort of problem ?" The first one said. "Every time he comes, he gives this ear piercing scream." The other woman said. "That's not much of a problem, lots of people make loud noises when they climax." The first one said. " It's a bloody problem for me. every time he screams, it wakes me up."

Forum List

Back