What is sex?

No, Im not naive. I was just wondering where people draw the line between having sex and not having sex.

Mostly, I am curious to see if what I think people think is accurate.

That and Im bored.

somehow i don't think you're asking about the mechanics. do you mean what's the purpose?

i think there's different kinds of sex like there's different kinds of love. and where one draws the line is probably a combination of physical desire and emotional desire, differing from person to person, varying based on the time of life you're in and what needs you have at the time.

That's a pretty rigid definition.

What about medical exams?

I'd add "for the purpose of erotic stimulation," but that isn't always the case. I suppose "contact with a person's genitals for the purpose of erotic stimulation" is a better definition of "sex," simply because it's generally true.

What if there is no contact, but someone masturbates in front of another?

Entertainment, not sex. Next.

No, Im not naive. I was just wondering where people draw the line between having sex and not having sex.

That and Im bored.

somehow i don't think you're asking about the mechanics. do you mean what's the purpose?

i think there's different kinds of sex like there's different kinds of love. and where one draws the line is probably a combination of physical desire and emotional desire, differing from person to person, varying based on the time of life you're in and what needs you have at the time.

Can you divorce physical desire (and the physical act) from emotional desire (and emotional connection)?

Understanding, perhaps, that where both are present in high degree may be the "Best Sex" (assuming there is such a thing), but you may not always have "the Best Sex" for one reason or another, so would you have sex that is high in physical desire and low in emotional desire/connection?

Put more simply, would you engage in sport fucking just cuz it feels good, knowing ahead of time that there is almost no chance of the emotional side being present?

I THINK SEX SHOULD HAPPEN when your married thats because im a christian and i was alwayes told by my grandmother that passed away that your your husband will be honored to know that you saved yourself for him and she was right my man loves to know that im the only one he's had... sex is love but now adays its just fuckig laid but its away to show love to the one your with

I THINK SEX SHOULD HAPPEN when your married thats because im a christian and i was alwayes told by my grandmother that passed away that your your husband will be honored to know that you saved yourself for him and she was right my man loves to know that im the only one he's had... sex is love but now adays its just fuckig laid but its away to show love to the one your with

Did he save himself for you as well, or is that another of the double-standards that we are taught is ok?

Really? What's with all the provocative pics on your profile then? Seems at cross purposes with your statement.

Did he save himself for you as well, or is that another of the double-standards that we are taught is ok?

You mean you would want an inexperienced guy fumbling around not knowing what he was doing?

Really?

You mean you would want an inexperienced guy fumbling around not knowing what he was doing?

Really?

I didn't say that was my preference, just asking a question.

Do men really want an inexperienced girl/woman fumbling around not knowing what she is doing?

Really?

I didn't say that was my preference, just asking a question.

Do men really want an inexperienced girl/woman fumbling around not knowing what she is doing?

I can't speak for all men, but I certainly never have. I like women that are quite well versed in what they like and aren't afraid to have it.

I can't speak for all men, but I certainly never have. I like women that are quite well versed in what they like and aren't afraid to have it.

Kind of my point. Why should a woman be expected to "save" herself for a guy who hasn't? Is it really that great of a thing? Maybe she's missing out and will end up having crummy sex for the rest of her life because she doesn't know any difference. :eek:

Kind of my point. Why should a woman be expected to "save" herself for a guy who hasn't? Is it really that great of a thing? Maybe she's missing out and will end up having crummy sex for the rest of her life because she doesn't know any difference. :eek:

It's a silly and outdated tradition

That and Im bored.

Can you divorce physical desire (and the physical act) from emotional desire (and emotional connection)?

Understanding, perhaps, that where both are present in high degree may be the "Best Sex" (assuming there is such a thing), but you may not always have "the Best Sex" for one reason or another, so would you have sex that is high in physical desire and low in emotional desire/connection?

Put more simply, would you engage in sport fucking just cuz it feels good, knowing ahead of time that there is almost no chance of the emotional side being present?

noting what I have hilighted in bold in your post....

I think most women have a harder time with that then men do, though I am aware this is changing somewhat, I still think it is harder for women to be able to separate the physical act from their emotions, or the emotions that may have lead them there.....thousands and thousands of years of having no birth control, a higher degree of death occurring upon delivery of an offspring, social castigation of a woman having sex outside of marriage in many societies etc....put something more at stake with women, than just being able to go out and get their rocks off, so to say....or sport F-ing as you said.....though the few decades of birth control for women has greatly advanced their control of the situation and the ability to sport F, I still think they haven't been able to rid themselves of the thousands of years of baggage and sterotypes put there before them, not completely, not yet, and maybe never....

And I don't think abortion being legal or illegal has any bearing on this issue, because abortions have always occured, whether legal or illegal, a woman who wants to abort, can and could, even back in the 'good ole days'....or the days before and after Christ.

care

um my man too the frist 2 and theres nothing worng with them the red dress one was my prome dress back in 2006 and the other one classy ok and the other is of my face so really think of something else to say............ and no he didnt i just wanted to it was something that i feel is right and it was important to me it wasnt a GOD THING or my grandma telling me how she felt about it

it was something I wanted to do for safty reasons aids ect or get pg cause if i were to get pg i wanted to be married frist....

AND women dont have to do anthing save themselves or not i just choose it just because I wanted to when I had sex it was going to be with a man I love and to me the most pure and strong great love is when im married so thats why I did it............ some do it because they dont want to get pg till they get married live there lives or dont want aids or herpies ect. or some women dont like sex

Women's general perspective of sex as emotional and men's general perspective of sex as recreational (not saying these are unbreakable molds), are just components of evolutionary biology, IMO. Men had to spread their seed as widely as possible to ensure reproduction, while women had to carefully select partners who would protect them during her pregnancy and nursing periods, causing them to be choosy.

Women's general perspective of sex as emotional and men's general perspective of sex as recreational (not saying these are unbreakable molds), are just components of evolutionary biology, IMO. Men had to spread their seed as widely as possible to ensure reproduction, while women had to carefully select partners who would protect them during her pregnancy and nursing periods, causing them to be choosy.

most women dont have sex just to have sex women do it for the love most times and men just to get laid most times

Forum List

Back