Votes: 2 8.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 4.3%

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • 1 - Rosie O'Donnell Ugly

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
You actually give Rosie a 1? Dude, get some standards, huh?:eusa_hand:

As you are well aware, I could only post 10 choices and was therefore not able to go into negative territory.

images

At first I thought she was hot, then I heard her talk. = \ Really killed it for me. Regardless, I'd say she's at least a 5, but considering her age it could be higher.

I gave her an 8. She is hot in that dirty librarian kind of way. Problem is you would have to gag her, because you know she going to fuck up and call you Bill Ayers. :badgrin:

Or Joe the Plumber. I can hear it now, "LAY THAT PIPE JOE!"

Say it ain't SO JOE!

:lol:

Poor Joe, if only McCain hired him to do the illegal plumbing on all of McCain 7+ homes. Joe would gain millions in the long run. :badgrin:

i wouldnt do her...i am with crimson ...she would talk....her jaw is too square for my tastes....

she doesnt have a very nice walk either for a beauty queen and all...

hell, you would knock her up too...apparently she aint got the hang of birth control...but hey she could be hot for a grannie to someone with real repressed sexuality.

I gave her an 8. She is hot in that dirty librarian kind of way. Problem is you would have to gag her, because you know she going to fuck up and call you Bill Ayers. :badgrin:

I almost gave you a positive rep on this until I started reading after the 2nd sentence.

I gave her an 8. She has a pretty face and not a bad body for a mom who gave birth to 5 kids.

If you can stand the ear piercing sound of "Redneck Woman", here's a video of her the other day rocking a pair of jeans.

I have to say, she looks sexy as hell in those jeans. You actually got to see her ass, and it's not bad at all!!

The woman is a MILF, what else can really be said? Name a female politician that looks better, I dare one of you.

[youtube]ETFCkkH0_Yo[/youtube]

Oh she definitely has it going on. As a contemporary of hers, I know how harsh age can be on a 45+ year old body. Good genes, diet and exercise have much to do with it.... Also, good sex, but that's discussed elsewhere. :tongue:

Forum List

Back