What is my skin colour?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
by the orders of the peaky fookin blinders
majority on TA a anthropology forum, said my skin is olive until now. my skin varies on photos im not even sure what i really look like, on different lightnings i look different, but i have a ruddy facedness which cannot be faked on pictures or on lightning. maybe im not really olive. but it doesnt appear on every picture. but when i grew up i was called turk, and arab, or bin laden and brown turd so might be swarthy dont know. i was told by a skin expert in drug store that im skin type 3 which is "beige" i think or medium light. mittelhell. mischtyp in german.

here i look more "light"

and here i look more "tann"

I'm going with a mild liver condition ... perhaps some sub-cuticle deterioration ...
Stop shaving ... makes you look like a girl ...
... and hire an interior decorator ... because ... just ewwwww ...

You look like an American ... get over it ...

Personally I think you just like posting pictures of yourself and found a perfect excuse to do so. Otherwise who cares what your skin color is. You know who your parents are so go with that.

Personally I think you just like posting pictures of yourself and found a perfect excuse to do so. Otherwise who cares what your skin color is. You know who your parents are so go with that.

He's doing fine. Three-quarters of the college-educated liberal on here don't even know how to post a picture.

:auiqs.jpg:

Mort is a jigaboo fag lollygagger joto fag born buttifag corn swalsimp van gorg! As a pro tumpoliers bag fag, com you.

majority on TA a anthropology forum, said my skin is olive until now. my skin varies on photos im not even sure what i really look like, on different lightnings i look different, but i have a ruddy facedness which cannot be faked on pictures or on lightning. maybe im not really olive. but it doesnt appear on every picture. but when i grew up i was called turk, and arab, or bin laden and brown turd so might be swarthy dont know. i was told by a skin expert in drug store that im skin type 3 which is "beige" i think or medium light. mittelhell. mischtyp in german.

here i look more "light"

and here i look more "tann"

If you commit a crime you are white.
If you protest you are a minority.

Simple

He's doing fine. Three-quarters of the college-educated liberal on here don't even know how to post a picture.

:auiqs.jpg:
20201209_115144.jpg

Mort is a jigaboo fag lollygagger joto fag born buttifag corn swalsimp van gorg! As a pro tumpoliers bag fag, com you.
my wife hacked my account last night and said this. I had no idea she knew mortimer!

I'm so sorry she found out about Mortimer. She's hispanic and now all she does is ask me if she looks white!

Forum List

Back