• Slow Walkers/People that Stop in the Walkway

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Bicyclists on the Road

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
So many annoyances in life, to many to even think about.
Which of these select few are MOST annoying to you?

Gas-powered brooms!!!

230782_212194172146688_6273185_n.jpg

Sorry but I can't STAND people that stop walking in a walkway

It's hard for me not to initiate physical violence in these situations.

If you need to talk, step aside selfish assholes!

Those must be the same self-infatuated idiots who ride the escalator to the top --- and then stop right there.

Ah yes, that reminds us --- Smellphones!
Especially those clowns who walk into a room -- that has people in it --- on the phone. :death:

Or people that tailgate in your personal space.

At this moment, it is forgetting my password. Grrrr.
14.gif
I have too many and always forget.

I keep about 3 and rotate.... even then, I forget... on one place I just click forgot password and create a new one every time.........

Yeah, people who stop in the middle of the aisle at the grocery store with their carriage? That is annoying too. I try to be polite but sometimes it's hard. Why are people SO rude in the grocery store? Are they hungry or something? :dunno:

At this moment, it is forgetting my password. Grrrr.
14.gif
I have too many and always forget.

I keep about 3 and rotate.... even then, I forget... on one place I just click forgot password and create a new one every time.........

I have some that have different requirements for security purposes for my work and stuff. It's a PITA to try to retrieve them.

Damn, this is tough.

I'm torn between three things:
  1. Drivers who won't get out into the fucking intersection when making a left fucking turn on a green fucking light
  2. Drive-through cashiers who put the dollar bills in your hands first and then balance the fucking coins on top
  3. Password rules that are just fucking ridiculous

Yeah, people who stop in the middle of the aisle at the grocery store with their carriage? That is annoying too. I try to be polite but sometimes it's hard. Why are people SO rude in the grocery store? Are they hungry or something? :dunno:

I guess I'm too aware of people around me. I can't understand why someone can have their cart parked in the grocery store aisle and themselves next to it blocking everything and just ignore people waiting to get by? I'm constantly jockeying my cart to give people room and aware of everyone around me...

Drive-through cashiers who put the dollar bills in your hands first and then balance the fucking coins on top

You know they have to be trained about this.... I think they do it on purpose....

I picked the one about driving because I hate it when people just creep along the road as if they have no where to be when every one else on the road still does.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If I could have picked more than one, I would have gone with the one about slow walking people who stop in the walk ways.

I picked the one about driving because I hate it when people just creep along the road as if they have no where to be when every one else on the road still does.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If I could have picked more than one, I would have gone with the one about slow walking people who stop in the walk ways.

That always seems to happen whenever you're in a hurry too. Go figure. :rolleyes-41:

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I got some of those people yesterday, honking at me. I was driving slowly on a rural highway.
What they didn't know, or didn't slow down long enough to find out, was that the reason I was slow was that I was tracking a stray dog that was obviously lost and had already aimlessly crossed that highway several times. I was hoping to find a place to pull over where I could coax the dog to come near so I could read its tags and get it home. I was trying to keep it from getting run over and maimed or killed.

But it was more important to them to get home in time so they wouldn't miss the introduction of this week's guests on Wheel of Fortune or whatever.

So many annoyances in life, to many to even think about.
Which of these select few are MOST annoying to you?

People whom are intentionally being annoying, irritating, and/or inconsiderate of others.

Examples =

Co-workers whom chew loudly and/or without their mouth closed, while they are within close proximity to me.

Co-Workers whom sip drinks loudly while standing behind me, or close to me.

My mother whom even three rooms away talks very loudly on the phone and has the handheld / cordless phone on speaker.....so me and my father cannot listen to the Television.

Being "Watched" & Under surveillance", and a person pulls in front of you while you drive down the road, and does 35 miles per hour, in a 55 mile per hour speed zone.

Being "Watched & Under Surveillance", and someone pulls out in front of you and does 55 miles per hour in the straight portions of the road, but when the road gets curvy and or there is no room to pass ; they slow down to 35 or 40 miles per hour ; but when a straight stretch occurs......they speed up to 55.

People whom frequently and routinely leave their paperwork in the company vehicles at work..... at shift change, so I will have to file take it out of the truck, sign off on it and file it when I come on shift.

Yesterday, I checked off drugs in the Ambulance. Three of the drug containers are on the Ambulances we check. AS I recall = One container has Yellow caps and the other two are green. Yesterday I checked off the trucks - and two containers had yellow camps and one was green. The kicker is......the drug box had the same seal number ( Numbered seal for the drug container ). Whom & Why?

--------------------------

If someone had faced the same "Frustrations" that I have, they would gripe to. But if I gripe or complain...... the "retaliations" and "Mind games" as I will say - get harder and more frequent.

Shadow 355

Forum List

Back