What is left in the Donald Trump/Vladimir Putin CHECK LIST?

So suppose Trump really does work for Vladimir Putin.

And Putin gave Trump a "Check List" of things he wants done.

So what is left to do on that speculative "Check List".

We can start with what Trump and the Republicans have already "accomplished":

1. Trump has divided the nation. CHECK

2. Trump has insulted our allies. CHECK

3. Trump has mocked our Intelligence Agencies causing great mistrust. CHECK

4. Trump has given SECRET Material to Russia and established a way to do it. CHECK

5. Trump has lifted sanctions against Russia. CHECK

6. Trump helped Russia out of nuclear arms agreements without them starting it. CHECK

7. Trump lifted sanctions against billionaire Russian Oligarchs. CHECK

8. Trump has given the KKK, the Aryan Nation and the Alt White great hope. CHECK

So let's look at what is left to accomplish:

9. Disband NATO

10. Pass more SECRET Material over to Russia.

11. Destroy all of our Intelligence agencies so they no longer protect America.

12. Destroy trade agreements by pulling out of them and replacing them with tariffs.

13. Destroy our economy (see #12)

14. Pull out of Syria and Afghanistan and leave the Middle East to Russia.

15. Destroy American democracy.

16. ..........

So what am I missing on this list?

Did I pretty much cover everything?
obama divided this country too....check.....

In reality, Obama;s ethnicity divided America, more than the differences between ideological stances.

According to the right, there was no racism until President Obama was elected.

Its BS.

Trump is the gift to Putin who keeps on giving. Putin is just overjoyed that he can suspend the intermediate nuclear arms treaty. If Trump is not a Russian asset he is a Russian putz.

Ignoring of course the fact that Russia has been in violation since before trump got into office, and your hero did nothing. Thus allowing the Russians and the Chinese to do as they wish UNOPPOSED. You ignorant fools think that adhering to a treaty that others have already violated is smart?

No wonder you are laughed at.
The treaty was far from perfect. However, the only ignorance is on the part of those that relish the thought of a new arms race and the unravelling of the nuclear arms treaty framework. Only fools want a return to unrestricted nuclear proliferation. Only morons encourage it.

And if one signor to a Treaty violates it, then the other signors are no longer bound by it. nor should they continue to have their hands tied when the rules are broken.

Duh.

Except if they're Iran, right?
Trump is the gift to Putin who keeps on giving. Putin is just overjoyed that he can suspend the intermediate nuclear arms treaty. If Trump is not a Russian asset he is a Russian putz.

Ignoring of course the fact that Russia has been in violation since before trump got into office, and your hero did nothing. Thus allowing the Russians and the Chinese to do as they wish UNOPPOSED. You ignorant fools think that adhering to a treaty that others have already violated is smart?

The treaty was far from perfect. However, the only ignorance is on the part of those that relish the thought of a new arms race and the unravelling of the nuclear arms treaty framework. Only fools want a return to unrestricted nuclear proliferation. Only morons encourage it.

And if one signor to a Treaty violates it, then the other signors are no longer bound by it. nor should they continue to have their hands tied when the rules are broken.

Duh.

Except if they're Iran, right?

Considering the treaty with iran gave them everything, and fucked over the rest of the world. Yeah, that is one of the worst treaties ever negotiated.

4. Trump has given SECRET Material to Russia and established a way to do it. CHECK

6. Trump helped Russia out of nuclear arms agreements without them starting it. CHECK

8. Trump has given the KKK, the Aryan Nation and the Alt White great hope. CHECK

9. Disband NATO

12. Destroy trade agreements by pulling out of them and replacing them with tariffs.

16. ..........

In reality, Obama;s ethnicity divided America, more than the differences between ideological stances.
for the far right maybe.... obama did not do much to bring the middle together....

9. Disband NATO

16. ..........

Its BS.
i believe the right was saying there was more...

Good to see you cement your status as a Trumpanzee!

2019-01-15_18.48.36.jpg

9. Disband NATO

16. ..........

for the far right maybe.... obama did not do much to bring the middle together....
He carried their vote in 2012.
But to be honest, who was the last president who's focus was on the middle class and making their life better? Eisenhower? Maybe Jimmy Carter? That's about the only two I can think of.

View attachment 243746

Good to see you're the usual brainless troll who can only post up memes but not present anything resembling evidence to support your position.

9. Disband NATO

16. ..........

But to be honest, who was the last president who's focus was on the middle class and making their life better? Eisenhower? Maybe Jimmy Carter? That's about the only two I can think of.

Carters policies screwed over the middle class big time. They couldn't afford to buy a house under him with a interest rate hovering near 17%.

9. Disband NATO

16. ..........

so what he carried their vote?....i was delivering mail during obamas time....i was delivering a lot of unemployment checks....he carried the black vote too, yet maxine waters said that he was insufficiently supportive of the black community.....she referred to the high unemployment rate for black Americans during his time....sometimes you vote for someone over someone else and it doesnt work out like you hoped it would....

9. Disband NATO

16. ..........

Carters policies screwed over the middle class big time. They couldn't afford to buy a house under him with a interest rate hovering near 17%.

Yep, inflation was high during the Cater years.
infl-chart-3-1-4.jpg

Inflation was on the rise when he assumed the presidency. But he and Volcker didn't meet the challenge.
But if you don't think he was focused on the middle class and tried to make things better, you're opinion is solely driven by embedded hyper-ideological goose-stepping.
His life time actions, speak for themselves.

View attachment 243762
Inflation was on the rise when he assumed the presidency. But he and Volcker didn't meet the challenge.
But if you don't think he was focused on the middle class and tried to make things better, you're opinion is solely driven by embedded hyper-ideological goose-stepping.

My opinion is that Carter was a very nice man, who cared deeply about the people, but he was not competent in dealing with the issues, and he listened to bad advice.

The problem that liberals have in general is they don't care about how bad the results of a particular solution to a problem are, so long as the person instigating them has a nice sounding philosophy.

Eventually you are going to have to figure out that fighting for something, and making it worse, is not a smart thing to do. Sometimes it is best to leave things alone until you have a good handle on the problem, and even more important, a LOGICAL, not emotional, response to fix it.

9. Disband NATO

16. ..........

Obama.

That's why he started healthcare.

It's why he focused on education.

Course, I wouldn't call the GOP exactly supportive:

DxkXq6pWwAAVr6l.jpg

Once Republicans admit their party did everything it could to destroy Obama's presidency even if it hurt the country, then we can begin having a discussion. It's not enough that only some Republicans admit it. They all need to admit it.

9. Disband NATO

16. ..........

so what he carried their vote?....i was delivering mail during obamas time....i was delivering a lot of unemployment checks....he carried the black vote too, yet maxine waters said that he was insufficiently supportive of the black community.....she referred to the high unemployment rate for black Americans during his time....sometimes you vote for someone over someone else and it doesnt work out like you hoped it would....
Who knew Republicans would hurt the country if they thought it would hurt Obama?

How do we know?

Easy,

they told us.

View attachment 243762

My opinion is that Carter was a very nice man, who cared deeply about the people, but he was not competent in dealing with the issues, and he listened to bad advice.

The problem that liberals have in general is they don't care about how bad the results of a particular solution to a problem are, so long as the person instigating them has a nice sounding philosophy.

Eventually you are going to have to figure out that fighting for something, and making it worse, is not a smart thing to do. Sometimes it is best to leave things alone until you have a good handle on the problem, and even more important, a LOGICAL, not emotional, response to fix it.

You may discover that people are more aware than you think they are. You may find out, that you are not aware as you think you are.
When you address emotion, with liberals empathy is a major emotion to that demographic sector, With conservatives, the major emotion that drives them is fear. To think one ideology is more logical than the other, would be a flawed. Actually, it depends on the issue.
Here are a couple good reads.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/calling-truce-political-wars/
Why Liberal Hearts Bleed and Conservatives Don't
Enlighten yourself.

Last edited:

9. Disband NATO

16. ..........

Obama didn’t divide the country. Republicans divided the country because they hate black people. And clearly Obama is black.

9. Disband NATO

16. ..........

Its BS.
Weird how they try to blame Obama for their racism.

Who knew Republicans would hurt the country if they thought it would hurt Obama?

How do we know?

Easy,

they told us.
yea that has a lot to do with what i said....

9. Disband NATO

16. ..........

Obama didn’t divide the country. Republicans divided the country because they hate black people. And clearly Obama is black.
no he didnt dean.....he didnt do much to unite it either.......like bush before him, like trump now.....half-assed "leaders".....

View attachment 243746

Woof. There's a whole lot of projection in that meme.

I'm just sayin'.

9. Disband NATO

16. ..........

Its BS.
Weird how they try to blame Obama for their racism.

Everyone has Obama to blame for their racism, no matter what race they are. Remember all the black unrest during the Obama years? The riots, protests, and burning down of their own neighborhoods?

Where did all that go after he left office and Trump took over?

Forum List

Back