Advertisments

The ads come and go, but the latest appear literally between every single post and slow the entire page from loading.

Annoying as hell and a sure bet to make me never want and to actually hate the advertised product.

The ads come and go, but the latest appear literally between every single post and slow the entire page from loading.

Annoying as hell and a sure bet to make me never want and to actually hate the advertised product.
At one time when I started becoming a site supporter the ads were few but now they are a lot. And like you said slow the threads down

I'm wondering what's going on with this one?

1711838048910.png

These ads are FUCKING annoying. I'm going to quit this forum.if thru continue.

What a miserable cockup. You've succeeded in destroying the user interface. Now the goddamn phone doesn't work anymore, everything jumps around. Click one link and it invokes another. Maybe you'll click on an ad, which is probably exactly what you fuckers want. Congratulations on a miserable click bait fuckup. The forum owners should be ashamed of themselves

this is something new adblocker wont fix,,

I have 3 lines of adds between each thread and then get one I have to X out of to post or read a thread,,

i don't have that problem at all with adblock. i use microsoft edge, but don't know if that has anything to do with it.

i am also not on the new forum format. i didn't like it so went back to the previous one.

Forum List

Back