What is causing the sudden spike in Jewish hate?

What exactly have Jews buried in cemeteries done to deserve being hated and their place of rest desecrated?

I don't think tombstones matter much, which you would see if you had continued on in the thread

That being said if you're a Zionist Jew wondering why people are angry at you...You should probably do some introspection and try to work out why your fellow Americans would feel that way

edit - maybe check where the twin twoers used to sit while you're at it

So you don't actually have any reasons.

What do Jews have to do with the twin towers falling? Jihadists did that

And why are htey so angry at us?

We support the colonization of some of their holiest land

No Israel no 9/11

We support colonizing Saudi Arabia?

Do you know what "some" means?

lol

Stupid bastard

With that response I've already won, like slapping around children with you zionists.

You haven't even attempted to get in the game

Boy, people get wound up about this Israel stuff almost as much as abortion.
It's over my head, but I think it's pretty silly to say it's "Soros' people." This is people who want to dishonor and frighten Jews in this country. I hope the perps get caught, and I HOPE the money Trump hopes to save by cutting Department budgets doesn't include whatever agencies are trying to catch these guys and stop their bullshit.

Boy, people get wound up about this Israel stuff almost as much as abortion.
It's over my head, but I think it's pretty silly to say it's "Soros' people." This is people who want to dishonor and frighten Jews in this country. I hope the perps get caught, and I HOPE the money Trump hopes to save by cutting Department budgets doesn't include whatever agencies are trying to catch these guys and stop their bullshit.

Woman thousands of Americans have died over this

You are vapid as fuck

What the fuck would you know you ignorant bitch?

Jews ethnically cleansed from Palestine, what other stupid shit do you believe?

Israel doesn't matter (just ignore the 1.5 billion Muslims it pisses off)

God damn

What a sick, bad joke.
'What is causing the sudden spike in Jewish hate?'

Let's start off with the fact that leaked personal DNC e-mails exposed they are a bunch of anti-Semites who love talking about Hitler and Nazis, and work from there...

View attachment 114656

View attachment 114657

View attachment 114658

Hmmm....

:p

lol, show me a video where they do the heil hitler. Then you'll maybe have topped this.

At the RNC hahahahaha

edit - the feurer would be proud of her asthetic

"Some of my best friends are Jews......" That's sure a convincing argument, isn't it?

Say shortbus, do you think DA JOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZ were behind the 9-11 attack? That George Bush personally planted explosives in tower 7 on behalf of a cabal of evil Jews, like so many of your fellow fascist democrats do? The Muslims are purely peaceful and it's all a set-up by DA JOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZ to smear the democrats beloved Jihadists?

How is that a joke? It just happened to be a somewhat silly topic was all

The other guy posted pictures of liberals in photos with their arms raised.

I brought out the biggest gun we have, Laura at the RNC golden locks and all in video doin the hail hitler.

It don't get better than that

The American left hates Israel, and the support of Palestine is at an all time high on college campuses, so I would keep an eye on these people.

I don't think tombstones matter much, which you would see if you had continued on in the thread

That being said if you're a Zionist Jew wondering why people are angry at you...You should probably do some introspection and try to work out why your fellow Americans would feel that way

edit - maybe check where the twin twoers used to sit while you're at it

So you don't actually have any reasons.

What do Jews have to do with the twin towers falling? Jihadists did that

And why are htey so angry at us?

We support the colonization of some of their holiest land

No Israel no 9/11

We support colonizing Saudi Arabia?

Do you know what "some" means?

lol

Stupid bastard

With that response I've already won, like slapping around children with you zionists.

You haven't even attempted to get in the game

lol

the game isn't here bro, head out to your local campus

Get in it

You won't last long, shit is brutal out there for a zionist these days.

I don't get it.
The Best Opinions Money Can Buy

Jihadist OPEC bribing American gurus and pundits as part of a new strategy to get us completely out of the Middle East, because "the Jews have dragged us into their own problems; the Muslims will leave us alone if we throw the Jews under the bus."

What part of the goal of Islam, as written in the Koran, of 'converting the world to Islam and that those who refuse to do so must die' do idiots NOT understand.

Hitler, in 'Mein Kampf'' broadcast to the word what he was going to do, and was ignored.....how'd that turn out? The Koran is extremely similar in that it spells out what the goal of Islam is...and it is being ignored, watered down, etc...Islam has been around a lot longer than Nazi Germany, has outlasted it, and is much more patient...but if you think the 'end game' is truly not that similar you're not paying attention...IMHO.

There are Muslim / Islamic Extremists who would LOVE to behead Hillary, Obama, Trump, Bush, etc on world-wide TV for no other reason than they are breathing...and many people don't get that. They use Mickey Mouse and Sesame Street to teach small children at an early age to hate Jews, hate the US, and to want to kill them/us. Because of where we are from, our lifestyle, culture, etc it is extremely hard - impossible for some - to grasp that concept of someone hating you so bad they want to kill you because you're breathing, that they hate you so bad and believe in their cause so much that they are willing to blow themselves up. The end game of many is a Muslim / Islamic Flag flying over the WH and the streets of America running with American blood, if that's what it takes.

Meanwhile, as Sage points out, you have F*ING TRAITORS like Hillary (NOT ONLY HER) taking millions from the nation that sent us the 9/11/01 hijackers, from Muslim nations that support terrorism, who mutilate/murder/oppress women, and who murder gays.

The Jews are not THE problem. They are a nation trying to stay alive, not convert the world at the tip of a swrod or trying to conquer the world. You don't see Israel beheading, drowning, burning, etc people on live TV for the simple act of refusing to believe what they do.

What is causing the sudden spike in Jewish hate? Progressives. They have always hated the Jews.

Since the Jews got kicked out of Jerusalem the first time, they've been pissing off the citizenry everywhere they go. I don't think it makes sense, except they were allowed to lend money when Christians weren't, so Jews held all the loans, and who likes that guy? Nobody.
Jews tend to value education and be smart with their money, so there might be a lot of envy, too, at how successful they are as a group.

I can't tell a Jew from a Baptist, unless someone's wearing their little beanie thing, and why would I care.

If we are hating on Jews because of Israeli policy, then we are too far up Israel's ass. I don't know why we're so in their business to begin with. It's their country. Let them do what they want with the Palestinians, the Iranians, and where they want the American embassy.

Jews kicked out of Jerusalem? lol when did this happen

And you do understand Israelis have whole organizations of their citizens commenting in English to sway our opinion, right? THere is a video of Naftali Bennet organizing a bunch of the bastards to comment in our english media. Because they want to affect our policy.

The sooner we squash the little fuckers the better. Acting like parasites
I think I can guess where you stand on the matter.

So no evidence on Jews "getting kicked out of Jerusalem"?

And if you support our relationship with Israel and don't have some biblical imperative to do so. Rethink it

There is no moral or rational reason to be supporting the Israelis as an American of any variety.
Israel Is Our Shield

The Jewish Homeland was set up after World War I as a decoy to the inevitable next worldwide jihad. It took the hit for us until Osama bin Laden realized his predatory religion had been tricked into focusing on the infidel state in a region it considered to be consecrated to Allah. All the attacks on Israel were hopeless failures against a world-class military that was both ingenious and brave. So he ordered the jihad to concentrate on destroying the weak-willed, disunited, and decadent West first. Anyone who denies this denies Islam's goal of world conquest.

You'll know when they catch some of these people.

If they're Muslims, the Right will scream Terrorism!!!

If they're RW'ers, the Right will scream nothing.

We will just figure that the democrats are funding Hamas, as usual. You who serve the Fuhrer always spew about the injustice to the "Palestinians." The open riots and hatred that the define the left have simply spilled over to JOOOOOO hatred, a traditional left position.

The left doesn't hate on Jews. They're not thrilled at the treatment of the Palestinians on the left bank, but most North American Jews are liberals. Jewish Freedom Riders stood with blacks in the 60's. Jews know what it's like to be marginalized by right-wingers. It's been happening since the Spanish Inquisition. And it's happening today.

The left always stands on the side of those fighting for their rights and freedoms.

Overbearing Zionists, obviously

I agree with Allen Dershowitz 100% until some one mentions the word Israel, he suddenly starts frothing at the mouth and becomes this unrecognizable little nazi who would drag Americans into Israels problems.

no. but thanks for proving the point anti-Semite loon.

dershowitz has a point of view... but there is nothing Nazi-ish about it....well, except to anti-semites

yes, how overbearing not to want to get blown up by the thousand missiles that hit siderot

"anti semetic"

Says the zionist who supports disenfranchising Palestinians

Do you Zionists really think any of these terms stick in 2017? Have you been to your local university? lol

You wouldn't be saying some shit like that to me if you saw me in real life you pale bitch.
Anti-Semitism Always Leaves a Yellow Stain

Judeophobes have always been buttboys for the bosses. You scab traitors don't have the guts to stand up the clear and present tyranny right in your face, so you slavishly submit to ruling-class lies about some evil-genius conspiracy behind the scenes controlling them and every other clique that has power over you.

The left doesn't hate on Jews.

No more than ISIS does.

They're not thrilled at the treatment of the Palestinians on the left bank, but most North American Jews are liberals.

That's changing rapidly. Outside of New York, Jews are rapidly turning conservative. For good reason; the left hates Israel and loves Muslims.

Jewish Freedom Riders stood with blacks in the 60's.

Against the democrats.

Jews know what it's like to be marginalized by right-wingers. It's been happening since the Spanish Inquisition. And it's happening today.

The left always stands on the side of those fighting for their rights and freedoms.

That's a direct lie; the right supports Israel and the Jews, the democrats support Hamas and Islam.

President Obama actually injected himself into the Egyptian Elections to HELP the Muslim Brotherhood take over Egypt. he defended them, armed them...hell, he even put quite a Few Muslim Brotherhood supporters / members placed within the WH / Cabinet.

Obama's 'pal', Morsi - leader of the Muslim Brotherhood declared Israel - our ally - to be 'blood-suckers'...'the descendants of apes and pigs'.

Morsi also reportedly was quoted saying “Jihad is our path.” ... “And death for the sake of Allah is our most lofty aspiration.” ... “Dear brothers, we must not forget to nurse our children and grandchildren on hatred towards those Zionists and Jews.”

What the HELL was Obama doing supporting a terrorist organization whose leader spouted such hatred and evil?!

Remember also that we are living in a time where the American left has a HUGE romance with Islam and Muslims, who are of course the arch-enemy of Jews around the world.

"Some of my best friends are Jews......" That's sure a convincing argument, isn't it?

Say shortbus, do you think DA JOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZ were behind the 9-11 attack? That George Bush personally planted explosives in tower 7 on behalf of a cabal of evil Jews, like so many of your fellow fascist democrats do? The Muslims are purely peaceful and it's all a set-up by DA JOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZ to smear the democrats beloved Jihadists?
"...do you think DA JOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZ were behind the 9-1 attack"? No. Do you? ...since you brought it up?

Forum List

Back