What is causing the sudden spike in Jewish hate?

Overbearing Zionists, obviously

I agree with Allen Dershowitz 100% until some one mentions the word Israel, he suddenly starts frothing at the mouth and becomes this unrecognizable little nazi who would drag Americans into Israels problems.

no. but thanks for proving the point anti-Semite loon.

dershowitz has a point of view... but there is nothing Nazi-ish about it....well, except to anti-semites

yes, how overbearing not to want to get blown up by the thousand missiles that hit siderot

"anti semetic"

Says the zionist who supports disenfranchising Palestinians

Do you Zionists really think any of these terms stick in 2017? Have you been to your local university? lol

You wouldn't be saying some shit like that to me if you saw me in real life you pale bitch.

I don't get it.
There is a long history of anti-Jewish sentiment among American Nationalists. The upending of tombstones in two places is not that worrisome as it was likely the work of a few half-educated blackguards but scratch the surface of nativists and you find hostility to Jews, Catholics, and other religions or ethnic minorities. The police will hit this latest vandalism on the head in quick time.

Yea poor Jews it's the worlds fault...

At some point as a person or a group you may have to accept you have some traits that piss people off...lol

If every Indian who came to the west acted like Jews do we'd be the second most hated group in America....only behind Jews

Granted some of us do. Caste is bad

What exactly have Jews buried in cemeteries done to deserve being hated and their place of rest desecrated?

I don't think tombstones matter much, which you would see if you had continued on in the thread

That being said if you're a Zionist Jew wondering why people are angry at you...You should probably do some introspection and try to work out why your fellow Americans would feel that way

edit - maybe check where the twin twoers used to sit while you're at it

So you don't actually have any reasons.

What do Jews have to do with the twin towers falling? Jihadists did that

At some point as a person or a group you may have to accept you have some traits that piss people off...lol

If every Indian who came to the west acted like Jews do we'd be the second most hated group in America....only behind Jews

What exactly have Jews buried in cemeteries done to deserve being hated and their place of rest desecrated?

I don't think tombstones matter much, which you would see if you had continued on in the thread

That being said if you're a Zionist Jew wondering why people are angry at you...You should probably do some introspection and try to work out why your fellow Americans would feel that way

And why are htey so angry at us?

We support the colonization of some of their holiest land

No Israel no 9/11

No Israel no 9/11

We support colonizing Saudi Arabia?

No Israel no 9/11

We support colonizing Saudi Arabia?

Do you know what "some" means?

lol

Stupid bastard

With that response I've already won, like slapping around children with you zionists.

Since the Jews got kicked out of Jerusalem the first time, they've been pissing off the citizenry everywhere they go. I don't think it makes sense, except they were allowed to lend money when Christians weren't, so Jews held all the loans, and who likes that guy? Nobody.
Jews tend to value education and be smart with their money, so there might be a lot of envy, too, at how successful they are as a group.

I can't tell a Jew from a Baptist, unless someone's wearing their little beanie thing, and why would I care.

If we are hating on Jews because of Israeli policy, then we are too far up Israel's ass. I don't know why we're so in their business to begin with. It's their country. Let them do what they want with the Palestinians, the Iranians, and where they want the American embassy.

Jews kicked out of Jerusalem? lol when did this happen

And you do understand Israelis have whole organizations of their citizens commenting in English to sway our opinion, right? THere is a video of Naftali Bennet organizing a bunch of the bastards to comment in our english media. Because they want to affect our policy.

The sooner we squash the little fuckers the better. Acting like parasites
I think I can guess where you stand on the matter.

So no evidence on Jews "getting kicked out of Jerusalem"?

And if you support our relationship with Israel and don't have some biblical imperative to do so. Rethink it

There is no moral or rational reason to be supporting the Israelis as an American of any variety. It's not functionally different than supporting apartheid south africa. A settler state with obscenely bigoted policies in 2017.
Didn't the Romans run them out and they fled, some to that big hill thing (can't remember the name) where they all committed suicide? Wasn't there another time after someone ruined Solomon's Temple the first time? I know, they came back, but that second time, didn't Jews start moving all over the place?
From what I said earlier, does it SOUND as if I am supporting us having our nose in Israel's business? No. However, it isn't because I've passed any kind of judgment on the matter or have any animosity toward them. I just don't understand the avid determination to have a say in their affairs.

You don't know many black people do you? lol

Lot's, anecdotal evidence is worthless.

Since the Jews got kicked out of Jerusalem the first time, they've been pissing off the citizenry everywhere they go. I don't think it makes sense, except they were allowed to lend money when Christians weren't, so Jews held all the loans, and who likes that guy? Nobody.
Jews tend to value education and be smart with their money, so there might be a lot of envy, too, at how successful they are as a group.

I can't tell a Jew from a Baptist, unless someone's wearing their little beanie thing, and why would I care.

If we are hating on Jews because of Israeli policy, then we are too far up Israel's ass. I don't know why we're so in their business to begin with. It's their country. Let them do what they want with the Palestinians, the Iranians, and where they want the American embassy.

Jews kicked out of Jerusalem? lol when did this happen

And you do understand Israelis have whole organizations of their citizens commenting in English to sway our opinion, right? THere is a video of Naftali Bennet organizing a bunch of the bastards to comment in our english media. Because they want to affect our policy.

The sooner we squash the little fuckers the better. Acting like parasites
I think I can guess where you stand on the matter.

So no evidence on Jews "getting kicked out of Jerusalem"?

And if you support our relationship with Israel and don't have some biblical imperative to do so. Rethink it

There is no moral or rational reason to be supporting the Israelis as an American of any variety. It's not functionally different than supporting apartheid south africa. A settler state with obscenely bigoted policies in 2017.
Didn't the Romans run them out and they fled, some to that big hill thing (can't remember the name) where they all committed suicide? Wasn't there another time after someone ruined Solomon's Temple the first time? I know, they came back, but that second time, didn't Jews start moving all over the place?
From what I said earlier, does it SOUND as if I am supporting us having our nose in Israel's business? No. However, it isn't because I've passed any kind of judgment on the matter or have any animosity toward them. I just don't understand the avid determination to have a say in their affairs.

No they didn't run them out

They did spend a great deal of time trying to make them bow to Caesar though

As I said before, we fund and are percieved to have a huge effect on their affairs. Massive money flows from Jewish and Evangelical zionists in America to Israel.

Not to mention arms

What he fuck are you talking about you old bag? lol

It fuels hate against Americans for no gain

I don't think it is sudden, but anti-Semitism has grown in the left along with its support for Islam.

It's difficult to tell the difference between the hard core leftists and neo Nazis when the subject involves Jews.

Bullshit. It's the alt-right, KKK, and white nationalists. Right wingers and Trump supporters all. You broke it, you own it.

What is causing the sudden spike in Jewish hate?

A climate that has emboldened the feeble minded. The same climate that allowed the rise of Trumpism.

You'll know when they catch some of these people.

If they're Muslims, the Right will scream Terrorism!!!

If they're RW'ers, the Right will scream nothing.

We will just figure that the democrats are funding Hamas, as usual. You who serve the Fuhrer always spew about the injustice to the "Palestinians." The open riots and hatred that the define the left have simply spilled over to JOOOOOO hatred, a traditional left position.

I don't think it is sudden, but anti-Semitism has grown in the left along with its support for Islam.

It's difficult to tell the difference between the hard core leftists and neo Nazis when the subject involves Jews.

Bullshit. It's the alt-right, KKK, and white nationalists. Right wingers and Trump supporters all. You broke it, you own it.

DERP.

The KKK died in the 1920's. The JOOOOOOO haters are you leftists, with your bullshit about "Justice for Palestine."

Soros' democratic party are some Jew hating motherfuckers. democrats embrace Hamas and ISIS, but utterly hate Israel.

Every time you see a poster go on about "Soros"....it's undercover anti-semitism.

Where you and the other leftists here are openly anti-Semitic?

You know shortbus, one of us openly and consistently supports Israel. You on the other hand tend more to supporting Hamas and ISIS.
I totally support Israel, for more reasons than you secret anti-semites will ever know.

I suspect that antisemitic groups are testing the Trump administration on a national scale.

They know they have allies in the administration, but they don't know how effective those allies will be in protecting them - or whether more people in the administration can be co-opted to their point of view or at least look the other way when it comes to investigating and prosecuting these crimes.

I doubt Trump is antisemitic, but he's Bannon's puppet.

Bannon who married a Jew?

:rofl:

You Communists are some dumb motherfuckers.

SAY, do you have PLO flag on your Prius, as so many of you on the left do? :dunno:

I suspect that antisemitic groups are testing the Trump administration on a national scale.

They know they have allies in the administration, but they don't know how effective those allies will be in protecting them - or whether more people in the administration can be co-opted to their point of view or at least look the other way when it comes to investigating and prosecuting these crimes.

I doubt Trump is antisemitic, but he's Bannon's puppet.

Bannon who married a Jew?

:rofl:

You Communists are some dumb motherfuckers.

SAY, do you have PLO flag on your Prius, as so many of you on the left do? ;dunno:

his ex jewish wife makes the most credible claims of anti semtism lol

He didn't want his kids to be raised thinking his fellow American were goy

Not that I blame him

But in Jew land that's antisemtism.

My dad would call that being a good American, but whatever.

Forum List

Back