What is causing the sudden spike in Jewish hate?

Yea poor Jews it's the worlds fault...

At some point as a person or a group you may have to accept you have some traits that piss people off...lol

If every Indian who came to the west acted like Jews do we'd be the second most hated group in America....only behind Jews

Granted some of us do. Caste is bad

What exactly have Jews buried in cemeteries done to deserve being hated and their place of rest desecrated?

I don't think tombstones matter much, which you would see if you had continued on in the thread

That being said if you're a Zionist Jew wondering why people are angry at you...You should probably do some introspection and try to work out why your fellow Americans would feel that way

edit - maybe check where the twin twoers used to sit while you're at it

So you don't actually have any reasons.

What do Jews have to do with the twin towers falling? Jihadists did that

And why are htey so angry at us?

We support the colonization of some of their holiest land

No Israel no 9/11

We support colonizing Saudi Arabia?
I Don't Identify With Your "We" and Neither Should You

I do advocate recolonization of the Third World. But as with the Indian savages, we must appropriate their oil resources and send them back to the No Man's Land where those Neanderthal hybrids literally belong. Self-determination for a species that is jealously determined to destroy us has been a major symptom of the Decline of the West. We lost our way and better get back on the track of the Survival of the Fittest.

[
"...do you think DA JOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZ were behind the 9-1 attack"? No. Do you? ...since you brought it up?

I'm not a follower of your Fuhrer, George Soros.

As such, I accept the fact that MUSLIM terrorists highjacked airlines as part of a Jihad waged by Islam against America, largely due to our support of Israel. I accept the reality that Islam is at war against the West and seeks a global Caliphate, regardless of how unlikely it is they could ever reach their goal. I also recognize that your Fuhrer helps to fund these Muslim terrorists as part of his overall plan to destabilize the free republics of the world in order to drive his vision of the feudal/corporatist international authoritarian system.

I don't get it.
JEW ARE MOST HATER-RACIST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

And you must be the most angry, anti-Semitic person in the world.

Caps lock off.
no. im not.
im just saying fact. if you arent racist then you cant be jewish.
based on torah. god choosed jew because they better. other people are monkey

Eh...

raw

If they're Muslims, the Right will scream Terrorism!!!

If they are Muslims, you'll be defending them.

If they are an unjustly attacked and oppressed minority, we'll be defending them. That's what liberals do.

So, if Muslims are responsible for this (and I highly doubt it, for the record), you're saying you'll defend them for vandalizing Jewish cemeteries and terrorizing Jewish-Americans?

Noted.

Remember also that we are living in a time where the American left has a HUGE romance with Islam and Muslims, who are of course the arch-enemy of Jews around the world.
"a HUGE romance with Islam and Muslims".....:lol: Hardly. they are just another annoying patriarchal fantasy religion.

"Hardly" my ass, you guys go out of your way to defend everything about Muslims and their religion.

If they are an unjustly attacked and oppressed minority, we'll be defending them. That's what liberals do.

So, if Muslims are responsible for this (and I highly doubt it, for the record), you're saying you'll defend them for vandalizing Jewish cemeteries and terrorizing Jewish-Americans?

Noted.

So when a guy sets off a bomb at a Planned Parenthood center, you'll blame Christianity and not the individual?

Noted.

Remember also that we are living in a time where the American left has a HUGE romance with Islam and Muslims, who are of course the arch-enemy of Jews around the world.
"a HUGE romance with Islam and Muslims".....:lol: Hardly. they are just another annoying patriarchal fantasy religion.

"Hardly" my ass, you guys go out of your way to defend everything about Muslims and their religion.
Most certainly do not. But you lie about that because of your straw man. All patriarchal religions have got ISSUES.

So when a guy sets off a bomb at a Planned Parenthood center, you'll blame Christianity and not the individual?

No, but liberals like you would have. You strike me as the type.

You know why I think that? Take gun violence for example. I hear less of liberals blaming the individual engaging in the violence and more the weapon he used to engage in it.

Last edited:

Noted.

Noted.

When has a bomb gone off at planned parenthood?

Noted.

Noted.

When has a bomb gone off at planned parenthood?

Noted.

Noted.

And the Muslim terrorist you support only launch an attack every 25 years?

You wouldn't lie, would you? I mean, MUCH....

You fucking fascists......

Forum List

Back