What is causing the sudden spike in Jewish hate?

I don't think it is sudden, but anti-Semitism has grown in the left along with its support for Islam.

It's difficult to tell the difference between the hard core leftists and neo Nazis when the subject involves Jews.

Troll

I suspect that antisemitic groups are testing the Trump administration on a national scale.

They know they have allies in the administration, but they don't know how effective those allies will be in protecting them - or whether more people in the administration can be co-opted to their point of view or at least look the other way when it comes to investigating and prosecuting these crimes.

I doubt Trump is antisemitic, but he's Bannon's puppet.

There are no anti semites in the Trump administration...that is a left wing lie...the ones who hate Israel are democrats.....

Show us actual evidence that Bannon is an Anti-Semite asswipe......go on...show us.....moron.
Google "Bannon antisemitic" and you'll find plenty of articles.

Here's a start:

Stephen Bannon: 5 things Jews need to know about Trump’s chief strategist

Or do we have to wait until Bannon starts making lampshades before you'll admit he's antisemitic?

Maybe its a group of Dylan Roof "type" scumbag wannabes. Although punks of that type would have been caught by now.
I just hope someone is taking all these threats seriously, its been more than just one or 2 incidents.

The anti-semites have always been there. But Trump and his ilk have affirmed their voice. It's now "cool" to go around being a bigot, openly.

I suspect that antisemitic groups are testing the Trump administration on a national scale.

They know they have allies in the administration, but they don't know how effective those allies will be in protecting them - or whether more people in the administration can be co-opted to their point or view or at least look the other way when it comes to investigating and prosecuting these crimes.

His wife is a convert to Judaism....

I think you're mixing up Ivanka and Melania Trump. I keep mixing them up too.

I hope that the Donald doesn't mix them up! But I bet he does.
Just too god-damn many...

They know they have allies in the administration, but they don't know how effective those allies will be in protecting them - or whether more people in the administration can be co-opted to their point or view or at least look the other way when it comes to investigating and prosecuting these crimes.

His wife is a convert to Judaism....

I think you're mixing up Ivanka and Melania Trump. I keep mixing them up too.

I hope that the Donald doesn't mix them up! But I bet he does.
Just too god-damn many...
Too god damned many what??

Has Israel done something recently that would cause a backlash in the states? It just seems weird that out of the blue it's Jews being targeted stateside.

That kind of thing is common in societies embracing darkness. And no I'm not talking about trump

Yea poor Jews it's the worlds fault...

At some point as a person or a group you may have to accept you have some traits that piss people off...lol

If every Indian who came to the west acted like Jews do we'd be the second most hated group in America....only behind Jews

Granted some of us do. Caste is bad

What exactly have Jews buried in cemeteries done to deserve being hated and their place of rest desecrated?

Did they figure out who destroyed the Jewish cemetery?

It was ISIS. That's what Trump and Bannon will say. ISIS has landed on the beaches and infiltrated our neighborhoods and now tearing up Jewish cemeteries.
I'd guess illegal immigrants Seems he wants them to take all the blame Notice the pos never opens his yapper about racial hate killings ? guess he doesn't want his alt right fans getting angry with him

At some point as a person or a group you may have to accept you have some traits that piss people off...lol

If every Indian who came to the west acted like Jews do we'd be the second most hated group in America....only behind Jews

What exactly have Jews buried in cemeteries done to deserve being hated and their place of rest desecrated?
Great question for republicans and alt right

I don't think tombstones matter much, which you would see if you had continued on in the thread

That being said if you're a Zionist Jew wondering why people are angry at you...You should probably do some introspection and try to work out why your fellow Americans would feel that way

edit - maybe check where the twin twoers used to sit while you're at it

I don't get it.

There is not one shred of evidence yet as to who "did" "this," yet here were are sermonizing again....

What if it is another "hate hoax?"

What if rabbis are doing this to trigger these BS sermons by the media?

Get some facts before accepting any of this as real.

I don't get it.

are you surprised? seriously. rightwing populism always results in louder expressions of hatred, including anti-Semitism.

and the orange one gave his adherants permission to vocalize their hate...

did you really expect any different when the most powerful person in the white house (and I mean bannon, not trump) is a racist, anti-Semitic activist and the attorney general is a white supremacist sympathizer?

Overbearing Zionists, obviously

I agree with Allen Dershowitz 100% until some one mentions the word Israel, he suddenly starts frothing at the mouth and becomes this unrecognizable little nazi who would drag Americans into Israels problems.

no. but thanks for proving the point anti-Semite loon.

dershowitz has a point of view... but there is nothing Nazi-ish about it....well, except to anti-semites

yes, how overbearing not to want to get blown up by the thousand missiles that hit siderot

It dovetails with the radical left anarchists who are funded in part by anti-Semite George Soros and supported by the former president as well as Hillary.

Forum List

Back