What is accomplished by prayer?

Haha... "Militant"... Please, just keep talking. I always get a laugh out of you religious goobers trying to portray yourselves as victims of mitancy or oppression, just because someone DARES to throw arguments and ideas at you. Embarrassing.
What other reason would you have for being here?

To discuss these ideas. Same as you. Not sure what happened to that lump between your ears, but free exchange of ideas is precisely the OPPOSITE of militancy.
That's not what you are doing.

Of course it is. You need to remember who the party is that is demanding people believe in a magical idea without a shred of evidence, lest they pay a horrible price. That you would be you, nutball. And imagine the dishonesty and self-delusion required to characterize a rhetorical pushback against this vile magical nonsense as "militancy"

Oh wait, you dont have to imagine. In fact, this is literally the best you can do. Naturally, since you are holding an empty bag.
No one is demanding anything from you.

Of course you are, Shaman. And I reject your silly witchcraft. Go find a starving, desperate person to proselytize to. Or a child. It definitely will have to be someone desperate or uneducated, if they are to buy the magical nonsense you are selling.

What other reason would you have for being here?

To discuss these ideas. Same as you. Not sure what happened to that lump between your ears, but free exchange of ideas is precisely the OPPOSITE of militancy.

Of course it is. You need to remember who the party is that is demanding people believe in a magical idea without a shred of evidence, lest they pay a horrible price. That you would be you, nutball. And imagine the dishonesty and self-delusion required to characterize a rhetorical pushback against this vile magical nonsense as "militancy"

Oh wait, you dont have to imagine. In fact, this is literally the best you can do. Naturally, since you are holding an empty bag.

Of course you are, Shaman. And I reject your silly witchcraft. Go find a starving, desperate person to proselytize to. Or a child. It definitely will have to be someone desperate or uneducated, if they are to buy the magical nonsense you are selling.
Can you show me where I tried to force you to doing anything?

Did I put a gun to your head? No.

Did I even ask you to believe in God? No.

But just to be 100% clear, by all means please do believe anything you want. :smile:

But just to be 100% clear, by all means please do believe anything you want. :smile:

Your entire magical construct insists upon this. Don't tell me I now have to spoonfeed you your own religion.

Your entire magical construct insists upon this. Don't tell me I now have to spoonfeed you your own religion.
No it doesn't. I couldn't care less what you believe.

Forum List

Back