Why Can’t More Republicans Back Crazy Roy Moore's challenger Doug Jones? One Word: Abortion

“No, I’m not in favor of anything that is going to infringe on a woman’s right and her freedom to choose,” Jones said. “That’s just the position that I’ve had for many years, it’s the position I continue to have.”

It should be noted that Jones wasn’t under political duress from his left flank when he made this confession. He said this more than a month after winning the Democratic nomination in Alabama.

good for jones, standing for principle over politics ... time for the south to grow up.

• Banned
the national director of Priests for Life said Jones, “like Hillary Clinton, represents well the extreme position of the Democrat Party platform on abortion.”

there is no way Jones can win!

the national director of Priests for Life said Jones, “like Hillary Clinton, represents well the extreme position of the Democrat Party platform on abortion.”

in contrast to an abuser they were aware of without the particular subject matter one might agree their being christian however now in the light of day your comment may be running a little thin for even alabama.

So if the allegations were true, they have a choice between a child abuser and a child killer.

But the two party system isn't flawed

So if the allegations were true, they have a choice between a child abuser and a child killer.

But the two party system isn't flawed

no, its between someone that will not give a woman the choice to have or not have children and someone who believes the choice is for the woman to make and no one else's.

the allegations have nothing to do with the motivation to vote for or against Jones, they are a smokescreen for what everyone already knew about moore.

Forum List

Back