What is a Chickenhawk?

because he isn't one.

Well of course not, because he is a Democrat. Even though he took us to war in Bosnia. Funny how that works. If a Repub uses troops in combat, he is a "hawk" but if a Dem does, like Obama did in Libya, they aren't hawks. :eusa_liar:

How many of our sons and daughters did we lose in Bosnia and Libya? How much did each of those 'wars' cost?

You assholes are pathetic in trying to deflect the just critisism of your chickenhawk leaders. Ike would have held both Bush and Cheney in utter contempt as shirkers and idiots.

So the number of casualties determines whether or not the President is a "chickenhawk"?

12 deaths in Bosnia.

And by the way, I don't agree with the way the Bush wars were fought. I don't think we should be using ground troops in that manner. Nuclear weapons and carpet bombings would had gotten the job done and far less casualties on our side.

But you know it is hypocrtical to call certain Repubs "chickenhawks", but ignore the fact that none of the Dems in recent years ever served. Both Bushes served in the military no matter how much you batshit crazy libs want to downplay it.

What is a Chickenhawk?.

190707Dick.jpg

So Tony Suprano has invited you to go fishing.

Cheney has invited you to go hunting on the same day.

Who do you disappoint?

........... :lmao:

What is a chickenhawk? The easist definition is a person who says "do what I say, not as I do". A person who enjoys the power of using the military to run a war for political purpoes while having avoided being a warrior themself.

I'd wreck Michelle Malkin circa 1992.

Who am I kiddin'?

I'd smash that now while spouting off liberal talking points instead of dirty talk. She gets wild when angry.

I'd wreck Michelle Malkin circa 1992.

Who am I kiddin'?

I'd smash that now while spouting off liberal talking points instead of dirty talk. She gets wild when angry.

Apparently she was upset at that pic's release because her rack appears smallish :D

Having served in the military and being a life long Republican, the term "Chicken Hawk" always referred to someone who spoke a good line about going to war, but had never served themselves, regardless the reason that they never went.

Does that mean that if you never served, then you are not allowed to have any opinion on going to war?

Having served in the military and being a life long Republican, the term "Chicken Hawk" always referred to someone who spoke a good line about going to war, but had never served themselves, regardless the reason that they never went.

Does that mean that if you never served, then you are not allowed to have any opinion on going to war?

Only You. Everyone Else has a Waiver. ;)

Forum List

Back