Bill Would Reintroduce DADT to Oklahoma Guard

SFC Ollie

Still Marching
Oct 21, 2009
Extreme East Ohio
A bill being proposed by a state lawmaker would reinstitute the controversial "don't ask, don't tell" policy in the Oklahoma National Guard.

"That's exactly what it does," said Rep. Mike Reynolds, R-Oklahoma City, author of House Bill 2195.

The bill is being proposed in response to requests from members of the Oklahoma National Guard, Reynolds said.

Bill Would Reintroduce DADT to Oklahoma Guard

Well, according to the article, yes they are....

Reynolds said the state is allowed to set its own standards for service in the National Guard and is not required to duplicate standards for the rest of the U.S. military.

I don't know.........

But it does make one wonder..........

Well, according to the article, yes they are....

Reynolds said the state is allowed to set its own standards for service in the National Guard and is not required to duplicate standards for the rest of the U.S. military.

I don't know.........

But it does make one wonder..........

Alot of the higher ups in the service have all served under DADT their whole careers, to get rid of something like isn't easy and its going to take years to get everyone up to speed.

How about we institute a policy that states

"We don't give a shit about your sexual preferences as long as you can do your fucking job"

Actually what it is, is another leftist movement being questioned by the people it affects the most.

I don't know if they can do it or not. But it is something worth following to see how it plays out....

And yes i still say it was the wrong move to do away with DADT.... But again, we'll see how it plays....

Was there this much of a problem when the Military became de-segregated back in the day? I read alot of stuff about whites refusing to serve with colored soldiers.

Forum List

Back