What if Tim Tebow were a Muslim

Just for the record..are you saying he will "become" gay later, or are you saying you are going to turn him gay?

omg, Ravi! You naughty girl! You so hit on him and got rejected big time, didn't you? Now it all makes sense.....

If Tim Tebow were a Muslim, he'd stop praising Jesus.

Next question?

I am sorry. I thought you would you could follow and understand the purpose of this thread. Again, I assumed it was a simple enough question.

If he were a muslim and thanked Allah, would the people supporting him thanking God support him thanking Allah.

Again, I apologize if that question is far to deep for you.

No stupid. I mocked the question precisely because it was stupid. Like you.

If he were a Muslim and praised Allah and Mohammed (peantbutterandjelly) after throwing a touchdown pass, and did it often and publicly, people (for the most part) would not give a rat's ass. Especially Raving Hypocrite.

Offer a real apology, next time, for your having been so stultifying.

Are you new to this country? Welcome!

Why are you hatin 'on Tim? Give it a break already. He is a nice guy and, he is a christian. So? And, he um, looks nice in those tights. Not that I notice stuff like that.

I am sorry. I thought you would you could follow and understand the purpose of this thread. Again, I assumed it was a simple enough question.

If he were a muslim and thanked Allah, would the people supporting him thanking God support him thanking Allah.

Again, I apologize if that question is far to deep for you.

No stupid. I mocked the question precisely because it was stupid. Like you.

If he were a Muslim and praised Allah and Mohammed (peantbutterandjelly) after throwing a touchdown pass, and did it often and publicly, people (for the most part) would not give a rat's ass. Especially Raving Hypocrite.

Offer a real apology, next time, for your having been so stultifying.

Are you new to this country? Welcome!

This your first day with a new brain? Return it. It sucks. You got ripped off.

To all the folks who support Tebow celebrating his love of God with the pointing and kneeling, how would you feel if he were a Muslim.

If he screamed Allah U Akbar and thanked Allah every time his receivers caught a ball, would you support him? I recently saw Hannity talking about how great he thought Tebow was for thanking God so visually. Would he say the same thing if he thanked Allah?

How would we determine if he was praying to Buddha or big Mo? If the left used more logic and less emotion it wouldn't even be an issue.

To all the folks who support Tebow celebrating his love of God with the pointing and kneeling, how would you feel if he were a Muslim.

If he screamed Allah U Akbar and thanked Allah every time his receivers caught a ball, would you support him? I recently saw Hannity talking about how great he thought Tebow was for thanking God so visually. Would he say the same thing if he thanked Allah?

they'd have protested his being hired and claimed that football was being taken over by sharia law.

I think the best Foot Balls are made out of pig skin. :):):)

I think Tim is great too.

Hey.... Muslims pray 5 times a day, right? I don't personally see the practice discriminated against, at least not in NY.

Just for the record..are you saying he will "become" gay later, or are you saying you are going to turn him gay?
Moi? I heard you turned him gay and he's still reeling from the shock. It might be a while before he comes out of the closet.

You just wish him evil because you can't have him. :D He's your secret Crush, admit it. :razz:

What if Tebow was a MUSLIM? What if water ran up hill and the sun rises in the west? What do ya want here? Get over it, He is a good guy and some folks want to deconstruct him as if he was more than he is/was...

Well, I know the media would be totally supporting it instead of acting like it's crazy.

I'd just be happy that we still live in a nation that we can exercise our religion freely.

What if Tebow was a MUSLIM? What if water ran up hill and the sun rises in the west? What do ya want here? Get over it, He is a good guy and some folks want to deconstruct him as if he was more than he is/was...

I still hope they lose to the Patriots (I'm a Steeler's fan). But, point well made.

Well, I know the media would be totally supporting it instead of acting like it's crazy.

I'd just be happy that we still live in a nation that we can exercise our religion freely.

I agree, the media would be touting his being in the playoffs as though it was proof everything is wonderful.
Aren't we tired of those damn Christians?
Let Tebow be Muslim and take a hard hit.
"This just in: Patriots (Christians) attack Muslim on national TV. Will the horror never end?"
Imagine if it were the Saints vs Broncos.
Good Lord.

Surprise !
Allah is our creator, to him Jesus prayed​
The evidence:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmdkFZ6CHrQ&feature=player_embedded]Jesus called God Allah and he prayed to Allah like a muslim - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnvTmIJWEc4&feature=player_embedded]Allah is GOD! Even in Aramaic!! - YouTube[/ame]

So what if Jesus cried "Alaha" as He suffered and died? Mohammed hadn't invented Islam yet. Jesus, historically and biblically, was totally and utterly Jewish (Josephus, the Jewish historian called Him a "Rabbi" who had many disciples). And Aramaic was the language of the day. Big deal, Jesus cried "Alaha."
http://en.allexperts....08/2/Alaha.htm

Are you saying that Muslims can't be good guys? I don't want to deconstruct him... I like him.

But the OP brings up a point. What the OP forgets is that we have enjoyed watching Muslim athletes before. Muhammad Ali, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Ahmad Rashad, Shaq, Hakeem Olijuan(Sp?), and a host of others.

If Tebow were a Muslim, Most of us would accept it. I am sure there would be people who didn't like him because of the fact.... Probably the most ignorant among us, along with some people who are fans of the Raiders, Chargers, and Chiefs.

But beyond that, most of the rational people in the country wouldn't care one bit.

You and I both know a lot his supporters would be screaming for his head if he was a Moslem.

they'd have protested his being hired and claimed that football was being taken over by sharia law.

That is a good point, would a "muslim" be able to wear the football outfit, or would the muslim sue to wear more "modest" gear?

He'd still get his ass kicked this Sunday against the Patriots.

Actually Muslims can't play American football after all it is called a Pigskin.

that's actually funny. but it isn't made of pigskin anymore. i'd guess if there was someone muslim who was big enough to play football, it would be a non issue now.

There was a Movie with Brandon Fraiser, he was Jewish and a football player , a very good player. It was the 50's or early 60's and the school he was playing for was a private school that didn't normally allow Jews. He hid his ethnicity for most of the movie. But the point is wasn't the football back then Pigskin? Never thought of that.

One of the parables, the prodigal son is about a Jew that is so low on his luck that he is tending pigs. I think that orthodox Jews do not eat pork products.

Forum List

Back