What if Tim Tebow were a Muslim

Didn't we witness you melting down over the GZ mosque?

No. That's just your sub-moronic way of stating your idiot belief that my position was "wrong" because I didn't agree with your liberal orthodoxy view, dipshit.

What I said about the fucking Mosque, you schmuck, was simply that it was designed to be an "in your face" move by the Muzzies.

And it is.

Does anybody have an intelligent comment to offer to get us back from Raving Lunatic's putrid efforts?

Oh, I get it. The Muslims were being in your face in exactly the same way Tebow is being in your face.

:lol:

In addition to being grossly fat and tragically stupid, you also suck at analogy.

Thanking Jesus or God for atheltic talent is a free speech right. You aRe not obligated to agree with it, stupid. And it causes you exactly zero trauma for anybody to express a religious belief with which you happen to not agree.

The choice of lower Manhattan to put a Muzzie Mosque and cultural center, however, was designed to be in the face of America pretty much on ground zero of the 9/11 attacks.

If you were interested in accuracy, you fat, lazy, dishonest stupid, asshole, you would probably recall that I NEVER staked out the claim that the Muzzies didn't have a right to put their fucking Mosque in THAT spot (unless a valid zoning issue existed). What I contended then, and now, is that the SELECTION process was a deliberate choice and it was, if nothing else, rude and insensitive.

Once again, you cow, you were not and still are not obligated to agree. But, it's all good. Let the Buttthurt flow through you. BE your Butthurt.

:thup:

Last edited:
No. That's just your sub-moronic way of stating your idiot belief that my position was "wrong" because I didn't agree with your liberal orthodoxy view, dipshit.

What I said about the fucking Mosque, you schmuck, was simply that it was designed to be an "in your face" move by the Muzzies.

And it is.

Does anybody have an intelligent comment to offer to get us back from Raving Lunatic's putrid efforts?

Oh, I get it. The Muslims were being in your face in exactly the same way Tebow is being in your face.

:lol:

In addition to being grossly fat and tragically stupid, you also suck at analogy.

Thanking Jesus or God for atheltic talent is a free speech right. You aRe not obligated to agree with it, stupid. And it causes you exactly zero trauma for anybody to express a religious belief with which you happen to not agree.

The choice of lower Manhattan to put a Muzzie Mosque and cultural center, however, was designed to be in the face of America pretty much on ground zero of the 9/11 attacks.

If you were interested in accuracy, you fat, lazy, dishonest stupid, asshole, you would probably recall that I NEVER staked out the claim that the Muzzies didn't have a right to put their fucking Mosque in THAT spot (unless a valid zoning issue existed). What I contended then, and now, is that the SELECTION process was a deliberate choice and it was, if nothing else, rude and insensitive.

Once again, you cow, you were not and still are not obligated to agree. But, it's all good. Let the Buttthurt flow through you. BE your Butthurt.

:thup:

LOL! Maybe I had you confused with manifold, but your view is EXACTLY the same. You claim to know the "muzzies" were being in your face while claiming Tebow isn't and in both cases you are talking out of your ass.

It would not matter to me if Tebow was the son of a Jewish woman and an Alien(God is an E.T. by the way.)

The fact that the Denver Broncos are winning games with a "unskilled QB" is driving the experts bonkas!

Keep winning Bronces! Beat the Pats and make them believers. I need more Christians to aggravate!!

That's just ridiculous and uncalled for.:eusa_hand:

I don't think so. The same posters wailing about how unfairly Tebow is being treated HATE and fear Muslims. They fear Islam religion growing in the west.

You should FEAR it. Muslims do actually murder, imprison and mistreat gays. It is against the LAW in Islamic Countries to BE GAY.

No, I shouldn't fear Muslims. Don't bring up my sexuality. It has nothing to do with Tim Tebow.

To all the folks who support Tebow celebrating his love of God with the pointing and kneeling, how would you feel if he were a Muslim.

If he screamed Allah U Akbar and thanked Allah every time his receivers caught a ball, would you support him? I recently saw Hannity talking about how great he thought Tebow was for thanking God so visually. Would he say the same thing if he thanked Allah?

If he were a Muslim he'd most likely be playing soccer and nobody in the US would care one way or the other.

To all the folks who support Tebow celebrating his love of God with the pointing and kneeling, how would you feel if he were a Muslim.

If he screamed Allah U Akbar and thanked Allah every time his receivers caught a ball, would you support him? I recently saw Hannity talking about how great he thought Tebow was for thanking God so visually. Would he say the same thing if he thanked Allah?

try another sport, you know what footballs are made of?:lol:

anyway, frankly I could give a hoot. if you really want to ask that question and, employ some simple honesty, there would be no harsh talk on the nets or sports broadcasting becasue they would be protected for practicing a faith maneuver...

Last edited:
My guess is when he were kneeling to pray to Allah you'd have idiots in the stands throwing beers at him, and calling him a terrorist.

You know, how the idiot part of america reacts to every american muslim.

Ya cause Muslims are in so much danger here they refuse to do their jobs and get paid anyway. Taxi drivers refuse to haul passengers with alcohol and demand to keep their slots at a airport that regulates who can and can not drive taxis there. And Muslim Clerics i8nsist there is NO Islamic prohibition on taxi drivers driving passengers with alcohol.

A Muslim teacher demands 6 weeks off at the beginning of the school year to make a pilgrimage to Mecca that takes at most 2 weeks. And Muslim Clerics insists that while all Muslims should strive to make one Pilgrimage they should do so with their work and family in mind.

Insensitive Muslims build a monster Mosque at Ground Zero. And yet no one got hurt for all the claims of coming violence and intolerance.

Remind us again about all the shootings, lynchings, beheading ( opps they do that not us) assaults and arson done to Muslims in this Country. Ohh wait there are statistically no more then ever before and nothing compelling at all about those statistics.

THAT'S why rightnecks throw beer cans at Muslims? Because they're weird and picky?

That seems like 8th grade recess to this average Joe.....

Actually they did care he was Muslim. That was his reason for refusing to go to war.

I thought you weren't talking to me anymore today?

Er no, it wasnt, his reasoning for not going to war was the way Blacks were being treated in the US at the time and that in his words the Viet Cong didn't do anything to him, show me a link where he said Islam forbid him from fighting in Vietnam.

An actual Ali quote, "No VietCong Ever Called Me ******."

Did he have a point? I believe he did. It must have been very very difficult for a black man back in those days, to go to war, see all that death and destruction and then come back HERE and be called a boy and be a second class citizen.

Damn, I honestly do not know how they did that. I really dont.

We've had mulitple heavyweight champions (when boxing was at its peak) who were all the media craze, and were muslim and nothing happened to them let alone murdered.

Come on Sky, that was silly emotional diatribe.

I remember Ali's career. He was extremely threatening to many people.

yea he was...especially when he refused to report for military duty cause he didnt believe in violence.....but damn they were all threatened....

do you just make this mal up as you go along......

In 1967, he refused three times to step
forward in the induction calling for the
armed services and was arrested. Ali wasn’t
allowed to fight and lost his title. In the
same year he gave up his championship belt
as a civil rights and religious protest. “How
can I kill somebody when I pray five times
a day for peace,” Ali protested. On July
28, 1967, Ali was found guilty for refusing

here is a link....you cant just say this mal and think we are stupid enough to believe it?

http://jat.uky.edu/pageimages/hs09/page3.pdf

Mohammed Ali beat people up for a living, but the government said we want you to kill people. Mohammed Ali said, “No, no, no, that’s where I draw the line. I will beat people up, but I won’t kill them” So the government says, “If you won’t kill them, we won’t let you beat them up”

-George Carlin

First, we are a Christian country.
Second, Islam is a demomic religion. To be a good Muslim you must live by Sharia law! That is a fact.
Third, we aren't under attack by Christians, we are under attack by Muslims.
Fourth, not all religions are the same. Islam's prophet was a child molester, mass-murdering, violence, destructive war-lord. Jesus was a kind, gentle and good nature pacificist!

Second, Islam is a demomic religion. To be a good Muslim you must live by Sharia law! That is a fact.
Fourth, not all religions are the same. Islam's prophet was a child molester, mass-murdering, violence, destructive war-lord. Jesus was a kind, gentle and good nature pacificist!

So you are saying Jesus was a liberal?

Oh and as far as this being a "christian country", how does that work with the people in this country who are not a christian?

Now on to your "good muslim" and sharia law. There are over a billion msulims inthis world. They all believe in Sharia law? Thats like saying all christians believe in child molestation because of a few bad apples.

I would support his first ammendment right to freely express his religion as an individual publicly if he prayed to god, jesus, allah, the spaghetti monster, or even OBAMA!

I would support his first ammendment right to freely express his religion as an individual publicly if he prayed to god, jesus, allah, the spaghetti monster, or even OBAMA!

I don't know how his teammates would feel about it, but it would be great to see the Broncos kick the Patriots' ass and right after the game Tebow look right at the camera and scream "Praise be Spaghetti Monster!" and then go screaming and yelling all around the field.
That would make a great Sunday.

Er no, it wasnt, his reasoning for not going to war was the way Blacks were being treated in the US at the time and that in his words the Viet Cong didn't do anything to him, show me a link where he said Islam forbid him from fighting in Vietnam.

Did he have a point? I believe he did. It must have been very very difficult for a black man back in those days, to go to war, see all that death and destruction and then come back HERE and be called a boy and be a second class citizen.

Somehow I don't think it was much different for the white man. :cool:

They would incarcerate, fine and ostrasi e him the way they did Muhammed Ali. Ali said, "Ain't No Viet Cong Ever Called Me ******" and refused to serve in the military. He said his taxes would support a company of combat ready troops but they took away his boxing license. The supreme court finally ruled in his favor...after the damage had already been done.

This country is so close to theocracy that it demands redefining the word.

Last edited:

"First we are a Christian country"
Wrong. Where in any law does it state that?

Somehow I don't think it was much different for the white man. :cool:

When white guys came back home after that war, they were spit on. When black guys came back from that war, they were spit on as well, constantly. Not just at the airports. It was way worse for them than white people coming back.

New Topics

Forum List

Back