What if the economy recovers

Ideas can change my vote and the republicans party keeps using the same historically failed ones.

Speaking of historically failed polices.

Seems like Barry's stimulous package falls in that category quite nicely.

Shovel ready wasn't quite shovel ready.

Last edited:
The Republican candidate for president will be dead meat, the same fate that befell Barack Hussein Obama's previous opposition candidates for office. How much of the 787 billion stimulus is left, still unspent, waiting like a coiled spring for its effect to be felt on the 2012 election? If you searched for one word to describe Mr Obama's electoral tactics, would nefarious do?
Maybe October, 2012 will see many repeats of the circus that took place in Detroit's COBO Arena shortly after Mr Obama's 2009 inauguration, where $2000(?) cash vouchers were handed out first come, first served to Detroit area residents, no verification or qualification necessary or questions asked.

Tax cuts do not fix the economy.

we have had them in place for a decade now and they have not produced what the right claims they would.

When do you give up on an idea that hasnt worked?

How many decades?

LOL Thank you for showing such limited understanding of economics.

You should apply as Obumbles economic adviser.

If the economy recovers, Id jump for joy. But it wont because of the current administrations policies and the American people's pride.

If the economy recovers, Id jump for joy. But it wont because of the current administrations policies and the American people's pride.

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3843-mrz081511dapc20110812074526.jpg

Tax cuts do not fix the economy.

we have had them in place for a decade now and they have not produced what the right claims they would.

When do you give up on an idea that hasnt worked?

How many decades?
If only reality would agree with your assertion.

"Between the first quarter of 2012 and the first quarter of 2013, homes are projected to increase by an average of 2.7 percent, with gains in 365 out of 384 metro areas," Fiserv said in a press release.

will it change who you vote for?

Increase will occur after all those bad loans opened between 2003 and 2007 reset and most likely foreclose. That has nothing to do with Obama's "recovery" measures.

The lefty's ideologies are not working, more tax and spend and more government programs have failed all around the world.
Governments who have cut back their programs, lowed taxes and government regulations have worked.
The left refuse to do or see this.
Where have these polices worked when implemented?
Canada, Taiwan,China, Hong Kong,just to name a few, most recently Puerto Rico;
A Republican in Puerto Rico | We Love America

We just had 608 new regulations signed into law by President Obama.
The countries that have made it easier to open a business with less regulations are thriving like Puerto Rico.
Our small businesses are going up to Washington and telling them that the regulations are killing off their business or holding them back.
Small Business
Once again the left is not listening just like they did not listen to the people about the New Health Care Bill.
Our economy will not recover untill long term solutions are implemented.
If we do what Pureto Rico did we would be on the road to revovery.
We won't if Obama stays in office.

Last edited:

Sure, I'll do it again.

From Truthiepoo's own link, folks.
Published: Tuesday, December 14, 2010, 11:47 AM
NEW YORK -- More top corporate executives expect to hire workers and boost spending on their companies over the next six months.

Not for nothing but does Truth not look at the dates of her articles? The one she's using here as proof that the economy is rebounding is from last December. In it executives say they are feeling optimistic about hiring new employees. Well that's just wonderful! The only problem is...THEY DIDN'T DO SO!!! Sorry, Truth but you just proved that not only are your research skills abysmal but your choice of a site for predictions was JUST as abysmal.

"Between the first quarter of 2012 and the first quarter of 2013, homes are projected to increase by an average of 2.7 percent, with gains in 365 out of 384 metro areas," Fiserv said in a press release.

will it change who you vote for?

IF

I can afford to do something once a month instead of living check to check
UE is under 7%
No money goes to green markets, oil, or farmers
Inflation counts the cost of food.
He apologises for the apology tour
He learns how to lead
He takes responsibility for his actions and stops blaming everyone and everything
tosses out the Maoist the work for him
Stops sending foreign aide
quits with this fairness non-sense

I'd vote for big 0 again.

since I'm just as likely to be struck dead by a metior....

Sure, I'll do it again.

NEW YORK -- More top corporate executives expect to hire workers and boost spending on their companies over the next six months.

Not for nothing but does Truth not look at the dates of her articles? The one she's using here as proof that the economy is rebounding is from last December. In it executives say they are feeling optimistic about hiring new employees. Well that's just wonderful! The only problem is...THEY DIDN'T DO SO!!! Sorry, Truth but you just proved that not only are your research skills abysmal but your choice of a site for predictions was JUST as abysmal.

She's said in the past that she gets her news from an aggregator site similar to Drudge (I can't remember the name, sorry). She apparently just runs with the title of the article, without reading it first to see if it says what she thinks it does.

Sure, I'll do it again.

She's said in the past that she gets her news from an aggregator site similar to Drudge (I can't remember the name, sorry). She apparently just runs with the title of the article, without reading it first to see if it says what she thinks it does.

Well she really ought to check dates. She's just made the point that she doesn't have a clue what she's talking about. I mean if she used an article written "now" that said we'd have increased hiring over the next six months, she'd have a shot at arguing that might be the case...but when she uses one from EIGHT months ago saying hiring will pick up over the next six months it's laughably obvious that didn't take place.

It's like someone looking at predictions on who's going to win the Super Bowl from last summer and saying that the Steelers are going to do it...when the Super Bowl has already taken place and the Packers are the champions. Sorry, but if you do that then you're going to look like a world class horses ass.

It is moments like this that makes me glad I don't put Truthmatters on ignore. An old source that has been disproven. Special.

Sure, I'll do it again.

1stheadlines.com

Your lie aint flying

1stheadlines.com

Your lie aint flying

So you admit to knowing what the article said and the timeline in which it originated? That would make you highly unethical. Sure you don't want to stick with an oversight on your part for the date?

Forum List

Back