What if the economy recovers

happy or sad? what kind of question is that? yeah...i'm going to be real sad if the economy slumps and my business loses money. i would freaking love that!!!!

Then lets all hope for recovery and realise that consumer confidence is what will turn oit arround.

That starts with accepting the good signs as they come in.,

happy or sad? what kind of question is that? yeah...i'm going to be real sad if the economy slumps and my business loses money. i would freaking love that!!!!

Then lets all hope for recovery and realise that consumer confidence is what will turn oit arround.

if the market etc....does not look good, i'm not going to just make up confidence. that is just silly. consumer confidence is just one factor in the economy, that alone will not make the economy better. and if it is false confidence, then you are going to get another bubble. people had too much confidence in stocks and real estate....and how did that turn out for most people?

WRONG!!! An improving economy will boost consumer confidence.

would it change your vote TM?

I never claimed it would , go read the first 13 posts and you will understand the thread

did i say you did? why is it you won't answer the question YOU posed? i read the first 13 posts. will it change your vote? note, that is a question, not a statement.

No, it will not change her vote nor would a complete collapse of the economy that could be pinned directly upon the lapel of President Obama. She would still support him to the bitter, and I do mean bitter, end... even if it meant tearing this country apart into 50 different pieces.

Immie

Ideas can change my vote and the republicans party keeps using the same historically failed ones.

estimations by privite sector housing experts is not sound bites.

I have been providing economic numbers not sound bites.

Per usual most of you here are refusing the evidence at hand that a recovery could be right arround the corner because its not what you wnat to believe.
Are these like the same "experts" always surprised by good numbers under W and bad numbers under P-BO?

Still all Wild Ass Guesses. Just like gamblers at a roulette table.

I'll be ecstatic. I don't give a flying plotznik who fixes the economy as long as my freedom or property ( and money's property ) or nation isn't taken away.

But... The chances of me winning the first billion dollar lottery are more likely. Without buying a ticket.

You never know, you might just find the ticket in the park while walking the dogs or something like that.

Immie

I'd need a dog then. :mrgreen:
:eusa_whistle:

You realize that was W's plan following 9/12, right? Go to the mall or the terrorists win?

I laughed at it then, too.

Tax cuts do not fix the economy.

we have had them in place for a decade now and they have not produced what the right claims they would.

When do you give up on an idea that hasnt worked?

How many decades?

we have had them in place for a decade now and they have not produced what the right claims they would.

How many decades?

I could ask the same questions of Democratic policies... but you'd probably not understand the question.

How many decades?

Tax cuts may increase private investment in jobs. Spending well beyond your means for decades is clearly a bad idea. Care to give up on that one first?

How many decades?

Just for the record, I am not for tax cuts. I think we should raise taxes and I have been saying that for a long time.

However, do you realize that by your argument above you should also be stating that a progressive tax system does not work either? You and your friends on the left talk about decades of tax cuts for the rich. Do you realize that the progressive tax system in this country is nearly a century old and it too has been proven to be a failure? Yet you still scream about its virtues.

By the left's very words when they talk about the rich getting richer and eliminating the middle class, they are condemning the very tax program they thrive on... that being to punish the rich for their own failures.

Wake up.

Immie

Forum List

Back