What if someone falsely and publicly referred to you, your son, father or brother as a "rapist"

What if someone falsely and publicly referred to you, your son, father or brother as a "rapist", would it bother your?
I would tell them to get the fuck on............If they don't I'd give them one last warning..........

They will not get another.

Seriously, who do Republicans help besides rich people?
Right leaning people tend to help themselves, while wishing the left leaners could learn to do the same.
Except most Republicans are not rich. In fact, considering the states and where the welfare and food stamps are going, I suspect the majority are white Republicans.
If a rightie is out of work, it's due to lack of jobs. If a leftie is out of a job, it's because he'd rather get free shit than work. That needs to change. No free lunch.
If a rightie is out of work, it's due to a lack of education.

Those are Republicans in the background laughing and cheering.

My nephew is a righty...high school grad...came to my house broke...but experienced in running restaurants. Ten years late he was living in a 400k house and had two million in the bank. Ability often wins over education...although lefties love to hide behind it.

Ability often wins over education. As if it takes no ability to get an education. The typical argument of uneducated and dishonest right wingers.

Oh....do you mean the 3 women who said bill clinton actually raped them...and the other 12 or so who said he sexually assaulted them....is that what this thread is about?

Forum List

Back