What if someone falsely and publicly referred to you, your son, father or brother as a "rapist"

Depends on whether it was true
Does it? I thought in this nation we were innocent till proven guilty. Otherwise. . . it's called, SLANDER. Isn't that how it is supposed to work?
That only applies to the judge and jury. Police, prosecutors and the general public are free to think whatever they please. Did you see O.J. suing those who had said he was guilty, after his acquittal?

What if he accused you of pushing yo momma off a cliff in her wheel chair?
Seriously, who do Republicans help besides rich people?
Right leaning people tend to help themselves, while wishing the left leaners could learn to do the same.
Except most Republicans are not rich. In fact, considering the states and where the welfare and food stamps are going, I suspect the majority are white Republicans.

Right leaning people tend to help themselves, while wishing the left leaners could learn to do the same.
Except most Republicans are not rich. In fact, considering the states and where the welfare and food stamps are going, I suspect the majority are white Republicans.
Wow, a democrat admitting the GOP is not the party of the rich. Will wonders never cease? Of course, it's glaringly obvious that democrats wear the knee pads...

If a rightie is out of work, it's due to lack of jobs. If a leftie is out of a job, it's because he'd rather get free shit than work. That needs to change. No free lunch.

If a rightie is out of work, it's due to lack of jobs. If a leftie is out of a job, it's because he'd rather get free shit than work. That needs to change. No free lunch.

A bunch of lazy leftists just fainted dead away

Wow, a democrat admitting the GOP is not the party of the rich. Will wonders never cease? Of course, it's glaringly obvious that democrats wear the knee pads...
Oh, it's the party of the rich all right. Only the lemmings who vote GOP aren't rich. They think they are voting race. But that's because they really are tools.

If a rightie is out of work, it's due to a lack of education.

Those are Republicans in the background laughing and cheering.

If a rightie is out of work, it's due to a lack of education.

Those are Republicans in the background laughing and cheering.

My nephew is a righty...high school grad...came to my house broke...but experienced in running restaurants. Ten years late he was living in a 400k house and had two million in the bank. Ability often wins over education...although lefties love to hide behind it.

Last edited:
Oh, it's the party of the rich all right. Only the lemmings who vote GOP aren't rich. They think they are voting race. But that's because they really are tools.
Wow, the talking points are on display! Got any original thoughts in there? For that matter, got anything factual?

Would it bother me? I would be livid, especially it it was my son. A good beating would be worth the jail sentence.

Oh, wait, this is some leftist concocted bullshit. Clinton IS a rapist and illegal Mexicans need to leave and stay out.

Forum List

Back