Women

ZackB

Gold Member
Feb 1, 2016
Deep South
I like women. They are different than men in many ways, but I still like them. There are areas in which they are far superior than men, and they should be proud of these differences. It is what makes them unique and desirable creatures.

Women are, for example, far better nurturers than are men. They have a tremendous amount of patience for child rearing. Men do not. As a single father I can attest to the fact that raising young children is a difficult and often thankless endeavor. Yes, you are justly rewarded during those moments when you witness your child excel. But that's it. You congratulate them, you love them, and you hope they will visit you when you get old.

Raising my kid has almost killed me. It has certainly altered who I am on many different levels, and I am not even close to done yet. But that is just the way it is. Friends tell me that I remain single because nobody can stand to live with me. This may be true. But I like to believe it is by choice. I don't look and I don't care to hook up again. So fuck it.

Women, on the other hand, seem to need that human connection with others. I view this as a strength, and my failure to need such as a weakness. This innate empathy is the concrete that binds society together. I truly believe this. In a society with only men there would be constant conflict, and a lot of sore assholes.

Some would call this necessary attribute of women a tool of control. I think this is wrong and that it betrays an emotional insecurity in the accuser. It is the nature of a properly functioning woman to be the glue holding together the family unit and, on a larger scale, society in general. I have certainly acknowledged my shortcomings in the areas of patience and empathy. I feel like I possess only a finite amount of both. But women seem to have an endless bounty of these (at least until they pass child rearing age).

So what I am getting at here is that women do not need to be feminists or some other artificial designation of societal worth to establish who they are and to have value. Women are already of indispensable value to our society. They are equal to man in strengths, though each gender's strength is special in its own way. Perhaps this is the true meaning of life - to attain a level of being whereby man and woman can cooperate to foster a society in which each utilizes their own strengths to the highest degree possible, fueled by a mutual love and understanding of humanity and its goals, so as to elevate the human race to something far more than it has ever been before. This will not be accomplished through egalitarianism, whereby our similarities are the focus. Never. This higher level of human existence will only come about, if at all, once we place the emphasis on our DIFFERENCES, and embrace them as our strengths.

Now, for example, let me point out one of the differences between the genders. Women can't drive an automobile for shit. Ladies, you suck at driving. There is no a priori element to your being able to drive; it is merely a matter of utility. You drive the kids to school. However, if you wreck and kill the kids then it kind of defeats the fucking purpose, doesn't it?

Here is a partial list of weird shit you birches routinely do:

- You come to a 4 way stop. It is CLEARLY your turn to go, but you just sit there, waiting for others to go first. This causes confusion and delay in the exchange. Make a fucking decision and execute it!!!!!!!!

- You get into the left lane and stay there even though traffic to your right is moving faster than you. Why do you do this? Because you may turn left 10 miles down the fucking road? I see chicks do this then get back over into the right lane again. What are you thinking?!? Oh yeah, you are NOT thinking!

- Two way stop, the woman stops first and, therefore, clearly has the right of way. But she won't go. You wait because she has the right of way, but she won't fucking go. Then the bitch starts passively aggressively waiving you to go on, in a bitchy way as if YOU are the one holding HER up. Sometimes I just shit there and look around until she fucking goes just to thwart her passive aggressive behavior and force her to execute a decision.

- Failing to look before making a maneuver, be it backing out of a parking space, turning left left, changing lanes, etc... For OBVIOUS reasons this is one of the most dangerous and stupid things you can do while driving. So why do you do it? Are you such a narcissist that you think the world is going to stop because you have to stop and buy a fucking milkshake? Are you just not properly trained to drive? Are you a fucking idiot who lacks the ability to perform a simple risk assessment prior to executing a decision? Jesus Christ, do you dumb bitches realize how many people you have killed by not paying attention to what you are doing while behind the wheel? It's like you live in your own little La La Land fairy tale when you are driving, in which you are some kind of goddamned princess with Brad Pitt lusting after your 200 lb. sweaty ass while you tantalize him in your size 10 Lane Bryant stretch pants. BLEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Excuse me. That was just me throwing up.

There are other serious infractions that you stupid twats engage in while driving, but I think that I have made my point, and that I have made it well enough that even you dumb bitches can figure it out. Here is a thought (which implies that you ought to do what I am about to suggest): go take some fucking driving classes. I don't care if you have been driving for 20 fucking years; you SUCK ASS at operating a motor vehicle. This is a given. There is something in the female brain that imposes a disability on your ability to drive. TAKE SOME CLASSES AND LEARN HOW TO DO IT RIGHT. You take cooking classes, yoga classes, and other bullshit classes. Well guess what, sweet tits - you cannot kill somebody but fucking up the lotus position!

Gals, you are fucking things up. Learn to drive properly or get off the road. Your ridiculous driving is running counter to our (humanity's) evolution to that higher plane of existence I mentioned.

I'd hate to see the full list. But there are a LOT of dickheads behind the wheel too. Lately the worse ones are pickup drivers, and I have a pickup. For some reason they believe they rule the road and your presence is an annoyance to be reckoned with by their mighty Ram Highboy V8 with every gizmo attached. Clean as a whistle because the ego, I mean truck, must remain untarnished.

512295_3d.jpg

• Banned
I'd hate to see the full list. But there are a LOT of dickheads behind the wheel too. Lately the worse ones are pickup drivers, and I have a pickup. For some reason they believe they rule the road and your presence is an annoyance to be reckoned with by their mighty Ram Highboy V8 with every gizmo attached. Clean as a whistle because the ego, I mean truck, must remain untarnished.
Yeah, I agree. I too drive a pickup - Nissan Titan - and I drive fine. I have noticed that there are a lot more women driving pickups now. This creates a special problem because they are not used to driving a larger vehicle. I assume that more women are in pick ups now because the economy is making it harder to buy a new car (less disposable income), so they are getting their husband's hand-me-Down's. They may as well let their dog drive it.

ImageUploadedByUSMessageBoard.com1458572274.554541.jpg

Yeah, I agree. I too drive a pickup - Nissan Titan - and I drive fine. I have noticed that there are a lot more women driving pickups now. This creates a special problem because they are not used to driving a larger vehicle. I assume that more women are in pick ups now because the economy is making it harder to buy a new car (less disposable income), so they are getting their husband's hand-me-Down's. They may as well let their dog drive it.

View attachment 68349
Your view of women specifically and life in general is pretty messed up. I hope you emotional wounds heal up soon.

View attachment 68349
Your view of women specifically and life in general is pretty messed up. I hope you emotional wounds heal up soon.
What the fuck are you talking about. I spent most of that post praising dumb bitches.

View attachment 68349
What the fuck are you talking about. I spent most of that post praising dumb bitches.

I spent most of that post praising dumb bitches.

o_O

"Dumb bitch" is not necessarily a negative thing. You people need to lighten up, and maybe develop a sense of humor. Blacks refer to their women as "bitches"all the time. Does that mean they hate their women? Of course not! Black women like real black men, and REAL black men call their women "bitches". Therefore, black women like to be called "bitch". Thus, the term "bitch" transcends the dictionary definition of "bitch".

Moreover, if you condemn the calling of women "bitches", then aren't you REALLY being racist against blacks and their culture by singling them out for critique? Well screw you! I refuse to be part of your racism. I stand for unity, all races standing together. I will call a bitch a bitch....just like MLK and Malcomb did.

Do you want to know why black men have bigger dicks than white men, as well as men of other races? I have a theory.

We are all familiar with the fact that black women have HUGE asses. They can be 100% in shape and healthy, but still have a huge, fat ass. We also all know why this is. It is due to natural selection. These black chicks come from a culture of living on the African Savannah in villages where they had to stay at home in their mud huts and care for the young while the tribal men were out killing food and stealing hub caps and rims. In other words they had to sit on their asses all day. The bony asses could not handle sitting around all day, so they died off and were made into stew. Over time bony ass genes worked their way out of the gene pool and they disappeared. Black bitches got fat back because they needed it; therefore, it became the predominate ass trait.

Now, as any dude who has ever fucked a fat chick will attest, you got to have a long dick to fuck a fat bitch. There's just too much filler material buffering the space between pussy and cock penetration. If you ain't got the length then don't go fat. You probably won't enjoy it and the bitch will probably get pissed and go around telling people that you gave got a pencil dick.

That's how it is with black chicks. As their asses evolved into dinosauric proportions, so too did black wang. If you could not deliver your load well, then your small dick genes were weeded out of the gene pool.

So, in the end, the fact that white men, on the whole, have shorter dicks than blacks is a tribute to the fact that we have hotter bitches to shag. On a side note, I have been told by women that black dick ain't all it's cracked up to be. Some of them are so fucking big that they cannot possibly fill up with enough blood to make them hard without causing a stroke. So the result is that they have big dicks, but they are on the soft side. I have had this confirmed time and time again by chicks I have been with who have also been with black dudes. Being a veteran cocksman I usually want to know where I stand in comparison to the fabled black dong, so I talk to them about it. The word is that the bigger the dick, the softer the dick.

Forum List

Back