What if God died?

He did. He just rose from the dead 3 days later.

you would be protestant ,
you made jc god ,
thats blasphemy ,

at best if real at all he could only be a demigod ,

pagans and mormon you think god screws human women time to time .

could be , but still that does not make jc god .

your not even paying attention to his teaching ,

" he is the way and only through him you can reach the father " not a good quote , but you get the idea , [maybe ]

you just showed you know nothing of your god .

you made jc god ,
thats blasphemy ,

" he is the way and only through him you can reach the father " not a good quote , but you get the idea , [maybe ]

No you just showed that you know nothing of well anything. Not that anyone was under the impression that you did anyway.

It's called The Holy Trinity.

you made jc god ,
thats blasphemy ,

Do you bother trying to make sense?

For something to die it must first be alive...there has never ever been any actual physical evidence of any of our man made gods being alive, ever.

For most logical, critical thinking and freethinkers, god died long ago.

you made jc god ,
thats blasphemy ,

No you just showed that you know nothing of well anything. Not that anyone was under the impression that you did anyway.

it could be considered holy , but that word does change the argument of trinity .

wow that was short , its all your little mine could conjure / holy ?

you made jc god ,
thats blasphemy ,

Do you bother trying to make sense?

still holding on to jesus is Adonie ?
and it just doesn't work for you that god is god and jesus is not ? not even after I paraphrase this claim ?

no sense at all ? not surprising at all

For something to die it must first be alive...there has never ever been any actual physical evidence of any of our man made gods being alive, ever.

For most logical, critical thinking and freethinkers, god died long ago.

No one has ever claimed that any man made gods were alive.

But there is a real God in Heaven and He was most definitely not created by man. He is alive and well.

still holding on to jesus is Adonie ?
and it just doesn't work for you that god is god and jesus is not ? not even after I paraphrase this claim ?

no sense at all ? not surprising at all

I know it's not surprising that you aren't making any sense at all. Maybe if you tried writing complete sentences people would understand your ramblings.

Ok... let me ask you this Sinister?

How do you know that Jesus Christ was not God?

I mean, let's face it... we are on a religion forum.... right? If we are on a religion forum AND you are choosing to make hay of this line of questioning... I would think you would show some real proof of your assertions to make a Christian think about his/her beliefs.

Truthfully, I am unmoved in my faith by pretty much anything an atheist has to say thus far. I do believe that there is a God, I do believe that he/she is the "creator". I've already admitted my reservations about EMPEROR Constantine's Council of Nicaea and the political ramifications involved.

In truth, I have been born and raised a Christian. I am one who has an incredible draw to the idea that God did not want to make the concept of " salvation" a sticky proposition. I believe that God understands a great deal more than we as humans, give him credit for. After all, he/she created the universe. I really don't think that local, regional, or even continental customs would get in the way of an all powerful being.... do you?

The scriptures are clear that Jesus is God the Son. I don't know how John left any ambiguity there.

And we are called to be Christlike/Godly. We are called to develop the attributes of God. Faith, Virtue, Knowledge, Temperance, Brotherly Kindness, Pathience, Integrity, Honesty. etc

"1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

3 And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure." (1 John 3:1-3)

Now that, is a promise. What does it mean to be like Christ?

you made jc god ,
thats blasphemy ,

Currently known as multiple personality disorder.:cuckoo:

He did once. Took 3 days off and then came walking out of the grave. He lives. He proved His point. Death is not the final answer.

Forum List

Back