What if Democrats decided NOT to investigate Trump and the Republicans and their crimes?

Hey, I do what I can.

Which is jack shit. You suck balls, pussyboy. You don't affect a damn thing.
Oh, look ^^^ I’ve triggered a homo.

latest

Name one thing your faggot ass affects for certain. you affect jack shit, you just kinda :blahblah:

I would rather be a Russian than a leftard, caddo-dork...make no mistake about that. I wouldn't support a leftard or vote for one even at gunpoint. You and those of your ilk disgust me in ways that I could never adequately describe with words even with a Thesaurus by my side.

You Bolsheviks probably curled up in the fetal position when the USSR fell. When did Russia suddenly become the enemy of the leftard clown posse? Simple, Putin showed up the Barrypuppet and his deep state pals when he annexed Crimea after the illegal coup of the Ukraine. He took up for Syria after they were attacked by CIA-ISIS. Did you know that footage of ISIS fighters being bombed was actually the work of Russian military but Barrypuppet and the deep state took credit for it? Deep down, they were seething with anger. Dupes like you fall for all the bullshit of the lamestream media. Even as we speak, leftards are trying to steal elections by filling out absentee ballots. The fraud going on in Broward county Florida is so blatant...but the ends justifies the means, eh, "comrade"???

WHO Had the Trump Tower meeting with all the RUSSIANS?

Wasn't any Democrats there, comrade bitch; was it?

But go ahead & be a fine Russian, and when you see him tell comrade Donald, Putin loves him some Donald. :9:

Holy crap, you're a retarded leftist shill. You wanna beat rDerp this year for douche of the year?

It can be done! You have the moxy!
:funnyface::funnyface:
LMAO! Faun never quite makes it. Too lame.
Hey, I do what I can.

Too lame, so sorry, you suck.
Maybe, but you suck dick. That’s even worse.

He DOES use the term faggot WAY TOO MUCH; he must be gay as a unicorn.

I remember how angry many Democrats were at Obama when Democrats decided not to investigate George Bush after he tricked the nation into a fake war, costing thousands of American lives, trillions and trillions more into the future to take care of those tens of thousands injured in that fake war.

Even Trump has called Iraq a fake war.

This time is different.

We KNOW Russians interfered in our last presidential election. There is no debate over that.

We KNOW Republicans have given this administration Carte Blanche.

We watched Republicans give needy billionaires tax cuts.

We know about all the indictments.

We know about felony convictions.

If Democrats don't investigate this administration, the women's marches we've seen will be nothing compared to what will come.

I'm pretty sure we know who needs to be locked up.

Drwm6VlX0AA3_-z.jpg
Did you just have another wet dream rderp?

Poor guy

What if Democrats decided NOT to investigate Trump and the Republicans and their crimes?

Good entertainment. Usually one needs to INVESTIGATE something first to determine IF there were any crimes! Here, Dean already knows, which then begs to ask, why investigate if you already know the answer?

We KNOW Russia was colluding with the Democrats all through the Obama years!

We KNOW that Obama and Hillary were VERY friendly with Putin and interfered in Israeli's election.

We KNOW that the Democrats want to undermine our America with a flood of illegal aliens!

We KNOW that the Democrats want to raise our taxes, take our guns and let loose crime everywhere while they sit safely behind their locked gates.

We KNOW the Democrats are increasingly run by the kook fringe Left of babbling female loons, freaky minorities and foreigners. Next up: Their campaigning for Sharia Law.

And we KNOW the Democrats want to turn this country over to the One World Order.

Drwm6VlX0AA3_-z.jpg
These posts are hilarious to me. The way Republicans try to turn the truth into their opponents weakness by turning it into a lie.
I know you are, but what am I?

I remember how angry many Democrats were at Obama when Democrats decided not to investigate George Bush after he tricked the nation into a fake war, costing thousands of American lives, trillions and trillions more into the future to take care of those tens of thousands injured in that fake war.

This time is different.

We KNOW Russians interfered in our last presidential election. There is no debate over that.

If Democrats don't investigate this administration, the women's marches we've seen will be nothing compared to what will come.

Drwm6VlX0AA3_-z.jpg

And if they do what you want, they will once again be a minority party in '20.
Not true.

Like I said, it's one thing to invent and investigate corruption that doesn't exist.

Quite another to ignore in your face lawlessness.

If the only thing they focus on is calling Trump a big poopy-head, they will be marginalized. Sure, people don't like Trump all that much. They also don't like Congress very much, and if Congress won't move anything forward, but show themselves dedicated solely to bringing down Trump in the face of a good economy, will like it even less.
If there are all these indictments and felonies with Republicans in charge of the entire government, what are they missing? I guess we’ll just have to find out, won’t we?

They have a choice. If they can engineer a bad economy, they could maybe get away with the poopy-head gambit, but with good economic times, they run the risk of a circular firing squad.
Sadly it looks like the tax cuts for billionaires sugar hi is wearing off.

And what’s worse, when our economy is doing well, we normally pay down the debt.

Trump increased it exponentially.

Why did he do that?

Well, we know why, it’s called the looting of America.

This time is different.

Drwm6VlX0AA3_-z.jpg
Did you just have another wet dream rderp?

Poor guy
Another one? It’s been a while since I had the last one.

And if they do what you want, they will once again be a minority party in '20.
Not true.

Like I said, it's one thing to invent and investigate corruption that doesn't exist.

Quite another to ignore in your face lawlessness.

If the only thing they focus on is calling Trump a big poopy-head, they will be marginalized. Sure, people don't like Trump all that much. They also don't like Congress very much, and if Congress won't move anything forward, but show themselves dedicated solely to bringing down Trump in the face of a good economy, will like it even less.
If there are all these indictments and felonies with Republicans in charge of the entire government, what are they missing? I guess we’ll just have to find out, won’t we?

They have a choice. If they can engineer a bad economy, they could maybe get away with the poopy-head gambit, but with good economic times, they run the risk of a circular firing squad.
Sadly it looks like the tax cuts for billionaires sugar hi is wearing off.

And what’s worse, when our economy is doing well, we normally pay down the debt.

Trump increased it exponentially.

Why did he do that?

Well, we know why, it’s called the looting of America.
Normally pay down the debt? When did we ever do that in the last 30 odd years? You know, you can't just make dumb statements like that and expect to not be called on it.

Forum List

Back