I Think

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
any thread on any subject on this forum should include information that s combat vet shot up a bar in California! If we can go off topic in some threads why not all threads! Or is there some kind of bias and bigotry?

Maybe we should add “Mexican” to the banned words list!

I think you need to follow the rules of the forum, and stick to the topic of the OPs

you can only denigrate whites/Republicans/males/Christians

latest

I think you need to follow the rules of the forum, and stick to the topic of the OPs
I think I posted about a Mexican who killed a Georgia man and two people including a mod interjected a vet vet vet. Now who broke the rules? Do ya think?

No it was three people. So who do the rules apply to?

So! Who dew the rules apply to? Were the inappropriate off topic responses made by libtards removed from the Mexican Man Kills Seventy Year Old Georgia Man?

I think I posted about a Mexican who killed a Georgia man and two people including a mod interjected a vet vet vet. Now who broke the rules? Do ya think?

Everyone.

You have posted about this Mexican in several threads, when it was off topic.

Those posts were removed.

They will continue to be removed, when you inappropriately insert them where they don't belong.

Everyone.

They will continue to be removed, when you inappropriately insert them where they don't belong.
Were the inappropriate threads about the vet removed?

Everyone.

They will continue to

Thread Closedbe removed, when you inappropriately insert them where they don't belong.
Were the inappropriate threads about the vet removed?

Some were merged.

but posting about the Mexican in California in a thread about Broward County is OFF TOPIC.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back