Do Republicans Even Realize they have Trump on Tape Showing Documents to Aides and Divulging they are "Secret" and not Declassified??

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Judging from the comments it seems most republicans don't even realize they have Trump on audio committing a crime and just destroying himself.

Trump shows Top Secret War plans to his Aides that are not qualified to view Sensitive material and then says:

"See as President I could have declassified it. Now I can't, you know, but this is still a secret"
Staffer says: "Now we have a problem"

For those of you that do not know, that is a crime and you can not do that, and anybody that does that goes to jail for sure, 100%. Additionally it shows he stole lots of documents and was not supposed to have these tops secret documents, then he gets caught with other documents after he lied and said he did not have them.

Republicans watch fake news, and Fox and other fake news outlets do not report on this information because "people stop watching" if they hear the truth

Last edited:
Judging from the comments it seems most republicans don't even realize they have Trump on audio committing a crime and just destroying himself.

Trump shows Top Secret War plans to his Aides that are not qualified to view Sensitive material and then says:

"See as President I could have declassified it. Now I can't, you know, but this is still a secret"

For those of you that do not know, that is a crime and you can not do that, and anybody that does that goes to jail for sure, 100%.

They. Don't. Care.

They think they're at war with evil. They don't care.

For those of you that do not know, that is a crime and you can not do that, and anybody that does that goes to jail for sure, 100%. Additionally it shows he stole lots of documents and was not supposed to have these tops secret documents, then he gets caught with other documents after he lied and said he did not have them.

Most of the conservative people on this message board are masquerading as republicans. Most are far right wing nut jobs. And no, they dont care because to them, it's all fake.

Republicans watch fake news, and Fox and other fake news outlets do not report on this information because "people stop watching" if they hear the truth

There's no document referenced in the tapes.
Trump has legitimate access to any documents as president and afterwards too.
Look in the mirror there's an idiot standing there.

Does the Satanist Democrat establishment even have an inkling or a concern that the time is fast approaching and they will be drug into the streets to face vigilante justice?

Better wake up.

LOL, im shocked you guys still havent actually figured out the truth with that one. Let me tell you 3 facts, no spin, no opinion, just facts....

1 - Trump says he was holding up newspaper articles about the general and said "i should have declassified this stuff" (he was referring to the General lying in the articles about Trump wanting to invade Iran). Now i know that you arent going to believe Trump, but that brings us to number 2...

2 - Everyone who was there that day says that they never saw classified documents.

3 - The DOJ isnt charging him for those documents. They never found Iranian military plans at Mara Lago, so how could they charge him for it?

That audio was leaked for political reasons. It isnt for the courtroom. It wont help them with any of their charges in court. He isnt being charged for that. Your media is tricking you.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Does the Satanist Democrat establishment even have an inkling or a concern that the time is fast approaching and they will be drug into the streets to face vigilante justice?

Better wake up.
You traitorous trash spend all your time whining and crying like little pussies over election fraud that didn't even happen and has no evidence of happening at all.
You people look stupid as fuck on all the Jan 6th Insurrection videos, playing dress up like little kids, running around in combat vests like wanna be bad asses. Nobody is scared of you crybabies at all.

Waaaa !
Waaaaaaa !!!

mommy the election was stolen !

LOL, im shocked you guys still havent actually figured out the truth with that one. Let me tell you 3 facts, no spin, no opinion, just facts....

1 - Trump says he was holding up newspaper articles about the general and said "i should have declassified this stuff" (he was referring to the General lying in the articles about Trump wanting to invade Iran). Now i know that you arent going to believe Trump, but that brings us to number 2...

2 - Everyone who was there that day says that they never saw classified documents.

3 - The DOJ isnt charging him for those documents. They never found Iranian military plans at Mara Lago, so how could they charge him for it?

That audio was leaked for political reasons. It isnt for the courtroom. It wont help them with any of their charges in court. He isnt being charged for that. Your media is tricking you.
that audio is in the indictment and is important evidence in the indictment. sorry bud, nice try though...

It clearly shows that Trump had top secret Iran war plans. If Trump's big defense is that the things he said on secret recording aren't true, then good luck, Trump will lose.

You traitorous trash spend all your time whining and crying like little pussies over election fraud that didn't even happen and has no evidence of happening at all.
You people look stupid as fuck on all the Jan 6th Insurrection videos, playing dress up like little kids, running around in combat vests like wanna be bad asses. Nobody is scared of you crybabies at all.

Waaaa !
Waaaaaaa !!!

You Dimtards sure do hate evidence, almost as much as you hate jobs.
Proof comes out every day about Joey Capone and bagman Hunter, as does more and more evidence of Dim infiltration in J6.
So maybe it was you dressed up out there like a little kid, right?
No, not possible. Too lazy to get off your porch and put down your 40 oz malt liquor.

The Barker is one of the most delusional mother fuckers that you will ever encounter.

Waaaa !
Waaaaaaa !!!

I told your stupid ass that the next time you called me a traitor that there will be repercussions. Be prepared for a little visit. That is all.

that audio is in the indictment and is important evidence in the indictment. sorry bud, nice try though...

It clearly shows that Trump had top secret Iran war plans. If Trump's big defense is that the things he said on secret recording aren't true, then good luck, Trump will lose.
They arent using that audio for their case.

That isnt what ive heard, but media reports are wrong sometimes.
worse than that is that Trump tried to include his lawyer in his crime by trying to get him to lie to the DOJ, therefore he has lost his attorney client privilege and his lawyer will be a star witness, with incredibly damaging testimony that is credible and accurate.

Do Republicans Even Realize they have Trump on Tape Showing Documents to Aides and Divulging they are "Secret" and not Declassified??​

So, if Trump mumbles something in a conversation with someone, that is the gospel facts?

So then, when Trump says the election from stolen from him, or that he declassified the documents at his house, then we really need to listen to him?

Maybe his claim alone is proof of election cheating by your standard!

Where is the transcript of this recording listed in the indictment?

Forum List

Back