What if Democrats decided NOT to investigate Trump and the Republicans and their crimes?

I remember how angry many Democrats were at Obama when Democrats decided not to investigate George Bush after he tricked the nation into a fake war, costing thousands of American lives, trillions and trillions more into the future to take care of those tens of thousands injured in that fake war.

Even Trump has called Iraq a fake war.

This time is different.

We KNOW Russians interfered in our last presidential election. There is no debate over that.

We KNOW Republicans have given this administration Carte Blanche.

We watched Republicans give needy billionaires tax cuts.

We know about all the indictments.

We know about felony convictions.

If Democrats don't investigate this administration, the women's marches we've seen will be nothing compared to what will come.

I'm pretty sure we know who needs to be locked up.

Drwm6VlX0AA3_-z.jpg

And if they do what you want, they will once again be a minority party in '20.
Not true.

Like I said, it's one thing to invent and investigate corruption that doesn't exist.

Quite another to ignore in your face lawlessness.

This is how it’s different. The only thing Clinton ever did was to get a BJ from a legal adult single woman.

Republicans spent Clinton’s entire two terms going after him with nothing to show.

But Trump has turned the White House into the land of Felonies and indictments.
His entire cabinet is a Who’s Who of corruption and ethics violations.
And that’s with Republicans in charge of the entire government. What do you think they find without the constant cover-up?

This is how it's not: Voters have that stubborn habit of believing Congress's work should be about them, their livelihoods, their jobs, their future. You'll have a hard time convincing them that, "What do you think they find without the constant cover-up?" is about them - that was the Republicans' argument back in the '90s. Hence, despite some ethic violations, and Flynn's guilty plea, you'll have a hard time convincing most of them that the petty squabbles are about them. And that's why I am convinced Democrats will likely lose in case they follow the path you recommend.

What if Democrats decided NOT to investigate Trump and the Republicans and their crimes?

Good entertainment. Usually one needs to INVESTIGATE something first to determine IF there were any crimes! Here, Dean already knows, which then begs to ask, why investigate if you already know the answer?

We KNOW Russia was colluding with the Democrats all through the Obama years!

We KNOW that Obama and Hillary were VERY friendly with Putin and interfered in Israeli's election.

We KNOW that the Democrats want to undermine our America with a flood of illegal aliens!

We KNOW that the Democrats want to raise our taxes, take our guns and let loose crime everywhere while they sit safely behind their locked gates.

We KNOW the Democrats are increasingly run by the kook fringe Left of babbling female loons, freaky minorities and foreigners. Next up: Their campaigning for Sharia Law.

And we KNOW the Democrats want to turn this country over to the One World Order.

Drwm6VlX0AA3_-z.jpg
There is one thing between what you know and what I know.

Evidence. Something you lack but don't seem to care about.

I remember how angry many Democrats were at Obama when Democrats decided not to investigate George Bush after he tricked the nation into a fake war, costing thousands of American lives, trillions and trillions more into the future to take care of those tens of thousands injured in that fake war.

This time is different.

We KNOW Russians interfered in our last presidential election. There is no debate over that.

If Democrats don't investigate this administration, the women's marches we've seen will be nothing compared to what will come.

Drwm6VlX0AA3_-z.jpg

Not true.

Like I said, it's one thing to invent and investigate corruption that doesn't exist.

If the only thing they focus on is calling Trump a big poopy-head, they will be marginalized. Sure, people don't like Trump all that much. They also don't like Congress very much, and if Congress won't move anything forward, but show themselves dedicated solely to bringing down Trump in the face of a good economy, will like it even less.

This time is different.

Drwm6VlX0AA3_-z.jpg

Not true.

If the only thing they focus on is calling Trump a big poopy-head, they will be marginalized. Sure, people don't like Trump all that much. They also don't like Congress very much, and if Congress won't move anything forward, but show themselves dedicated solely to bringing down Trump in the face of a good economy, will like it even less.
If there are all these indictments and felonies with Republicans in charge of the entire government, what are they missing? I guess we’ll just have to find out, won’t we?

This time is different.

Drwm6VlX0AA3_-z.jpg

I know, but that $145 million "donation" wasn't a bribe...…...
Since it didn’t come from Russians, of course it wasn’t.

This time is different.

Drwm6VlX0AA3_-z.jpg

Not true.

If there are all these indictments and felonies with Republicans in charge of the entire government, what are they missing? I guess we’ll just have to find out, won’t we?

They have a choice. If they can engineer a bad economy, they could maybe get away with the poopy-head gambit, but with good economic times, they run the risk of a circular firing squad.

This time is different.

Drwm6VlX0AA3_-z.jpg

Business associates of Russians could never be conduits for Russian bribes, eh?

This time is different.

Drwm6VlX0AA3_-z.jpg

WE ALL SAW the Republicans in the photos wearing the 'I'd Rather Be A Russian Than A Democrat' T-shirts.

Trump’s Republican Party, explained in one photo

i would rather be russian than democrat t shirt - Google Search

Every right leaning USMB member that I recall laughed, agreed, and blew it off like it was nothing.

The fact of the matter is, sadly, the GOP in AmeriKKKa is full of 'fake Americans.'

It's like the 'fake news' but these AmeriKKKans are actually 'fake Americans' and they are all GOP.

They don't give two shits about America; ALL they care about is the GOP 'winning' and AmeriKKKa.

AmeriKKKa is NOT America.

Do NOT be fooled by the Trump loving, American HATING, GOP AmeriKKKans.

They would rather be Russian than to be a Democrat.
I'd rather be a nazi than a dim....

This time is different.

Drwm6VlX0AA3_-z.jpg

Business associates of Russians could never be conduits for Russian bribes, eh?
LOL

Still didn’t come from Russians.

Nor did it come while Hillary had a voice in the sale of the company.

You rightwing freaks are simply fucking nuts.

tenor.gif

... and you never learn.

This time is different.

Drwm6VlX0AA3_-z.jpg

WE ALL SAW the Republicans in the photos wearing the 'I'd Rather Be A Russian Than A Democrat' T-shirts.

Every right leaning USMB member that I recall laughed, agreed, and blew it off like it was nothing.

The fact of the matter is, sadly, the GOP in AmeriKKKa is full of 'fake Americans.'

It's like the 'fake news' but these AmeriKKKans are actually 'fake Americans' and they are all GOP.

They don't give two shits about America; ALL they care about is the GOP 'winning' and AmeriKKKa.

I would rather be a Russian than a leftard, caddo-dork...make no mistake about that. I wouldn't support a leftard or vote for one even at gunpoint. You and those of your ilk disgust me in ways that I could never adequately describe with words even with a Thesaurus by my side.

You Bolsheviks probably curled up in the fetal position when the USSR fell. When did Russia suddenly become the enemy of the leftard clown posse? Simple, Putin showed up the Barrypuppet and his deep state pals when he annexed Crimea after the illegal coup of the Ukraine. He took up for Syria after they were attacked by CIA-ISIS. Did you know that footage of ISIS fighters being bombed was actually the work of Russian military but Barrypuppet and the deep state took credit for it? Deep down, they were seething with anger. Dupes like you fall for all the bullshit of the lamestream media. Even as we speak, leftards are trying to steal elections by filling out absentee ballots. The fraud going on in Broward county Florida is so blatant...but the ends justifies the means, eh, "comrade"???

WHO Had the Trump Tower meeting with all the RUSSIANS?

Wasn't any Democrats there, comrade bitch; was it?

But go ahead & be a fine Russian, and when you see him tell comrade Donald, Putin loves him some Donald. :9:

Holy crap, you're a retarded leftist shill. You wanna beat rDerp this year for douche of the year?

It can be done! You have the moxy!

LMAO! Faun never quite makes it. Too lame.

This time is different.

Drwm6VlX0AA3_-z.jpg

I would rather be a Russian than a leftard, caddo-dork...make no mistake about that. I wouldn't support a leftard or vote for one even at gunpoint. You and those of your ilk disgust me in ways that I could never adequately describe with words even with a Thesaurus by my side.

You Bolsheviks probably curled up in the fetal position when the USSR fell. When did Russia suddenly become the enemy of the leftard clown posse? Simple, Putin showed up the Barrypuppet and his deep state pals when he annexed Crimea after the illegal coup of the Ukraine. He took up for Syria after they were attacked by CIA-ISIS. Did you know that footage of ISIS fighters being bombed was actually the work of Russian military but Barrypuppet and the deep state took credit for it? Deep down, they were seething with anger. Dupes like you fall for all the bullshit of the lamestream media. Even as we speak, leftards are trying to steal elections by filling out absentee ballots. The fraud going on in Broward county Florida is so blatant...but the ends justifies the means, eh, "comrade"???

But go ahead & be a fine Russian, and when you see him tell comrade Donald, Putin loves him some Donald. :9:

Holy crap, you're a retarded leftist shill. You wanna beat rDerp this year for douche of the year?

Hey, I do what I can.

This time is different.

Drwm6VlX0AA3_-z.jpg

:funnyface::funnyface:
Hey, I do what I can.

Too lame, so sorry, you suck. :funnyface:

Hey, I do what I can.

Too lame, so sorry, you suck.
Maybe, but you suck dick. That’s even worse.

Hey, I do what I can.

No.
You're just a lamo lefty wishy-washy cocksucker. you don't stand out, boy.

Hey, I do what I can.

No.
LOL

You’re never gonna climb the ladder with those, I know you are but what am I comebacks.

Hey, I do what I can.

No.
LOL

You’re never gonna climb the ladder with those, I know you are but what am I comebacks.

I'm already at the top boy, you don't befront me, for real.

Here's a video for you:

Forum List

Back