What if Democrats decided NOT to investigate Trump and the Republicans and their crimes?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I remember how angry many Democrats were at Obama when Democrats decided not to investigate George Bush after he tricked the nation into a fake war, costing thousands of American lives, trillions and trillions more into the future to take care of those tens of thousands injured in that fake war.

Even Trump has called Iraq a fake war.

This time is different.

We KNOW Russians interfered in our last presidential election. There is no debate over that.

We KNOW Republicans have given this administration Carte Blanche.

We watched Republicans give needy billionaires tax cuts.

We know about all the indictments.

We know about felony convictions.

If Democrats don't investigate this administration, the women's marches we've seen will be nothing compared to what will come.

I'm pretty sure we know who needs to be locked up.

Drwm6VlX0AA3_-z.jpg

I remember how angry many Democrats were at Obama when Democrats decided not to investigate George Bush after he tricked the nation into a fake war, costing thousands of American lives, trillions and trillions more into the future to take care of those tens of thousands injured in that fake war.

This time is different.

We KNOW Russians interfered in our last presidential election. There is no debate over that.

If Democrats don't investigate this administration, the women's marches we've seen will be nothing compared to what will come.

Drwm6VlX0AA3_-z.jpg

I know, but that $145 million "donation" wasn't a bribe...…...

Investigate away. While you leftists are distracted looking in every nook and cranny for imaginary "crimes", we'll be stealing even more of this country away from you. :biggrin:

This time is different.

Drwm6VlX0AA3_-z.jpg
another recycled thread by the reining king of the same old same old type of shit....

This time is different.

Drwm6VlX0AA3_-z.jpg

WE ALL SAW the Republicans in the photos wearing the 'I'd Rather Be A Russian Than A Democrat' T-shirts.

Trump’s Republican Party, explained in one photo

i would rather be russian than democrat t shirt - Google Search

Every right leaning USMB member that I recall laughed, agreed, and blew it off like it was nothing.

The fact of the matter is, sadly, the GOP in AmeriKKKa is full of 'fake Americans.'

It's like the 'fake news' but these AmeriKKKans are actually 'fake Americans' and they are all GOP.

They don't give two shits about America; ALL they care about is the GOP 'winning' and AmeriKKKa.

AmeriKKKa is NOT America.

Do NOT be fooled by the Trump loving, American HATING, GOP AmeriKKKans.

They would rather be Russian than to be a Democrat.

This time is different.

Drwm6VlX0AA3_-z.jpg

WE ALL SAW the Republicans in the photos wearing the 'I'd Rather Be A Russian Than A Democrat' T-shirts.

Every right leaning USMB member that I recall laughed, agreed, and blew it off like it was nothing.

The fact of the matter is, sadly, the GOP in AmeriKKKa is full of 'fake Americans.'

It's like the 'fake news' but these AmeriKKKans are actually 'fake Americans' and they are all GOP.

They don't give two shits about America; ALL they care about is the GOP 'winning' and AmeriKKKa.

They were tweaking you morons.

Here's how it works: You find a CRIME, then investigate the apparent perpetrator to see whether a crime was actually committed and whether the apparent perpetrator did it.

You do NOT target someone and then look for a crime that he might have committed.

Aside from flagrant partisan bullshit fantasies, I've heard nothing resembling a crime on the part of Our Beloved President.

Look at even the rhetoric coming out of the mouths of the head Leftists: We are going to investigate the hell out of this guy!

Right. Which is why people take Schumer and Pelosi so seriously.

What if they drafted bills for term limits and outlawing lobbying? :eek:

Or does that make too much fucking sense for the good of the country?

This time is different.

Drwm6VlX0AA3_-z.jpg

Wearing such a deplorable, POS T-shirt & message as that means ONLY one thing; the GOP hates America but loves AmeriKKKa.

This time is different.

Drwm6VlX0AA3_-z.jpg
What we know is that the SOE in Broward County Fla allowed illegals to vote!

This time is different.

Drwm6VlX0AA3_-z.jpg

Wearing such a deplorable, POS T-shirt & message as that means ONLY one thing; the GOP hates America but loves AmeriKKKa.

It's hilarious that the party that's been fellating Russia since the Revolution suddenly
has discovered that the Russians are a threat.

Forum List

Back