Censorship Is Evil!

suckit

Nov 9, 2018
Anywhere where freedom of speech is denied, that is where EVIL is to be found. That is except for this forum. I'm not allowed to talk about this forum, so I won't. But other forums have rules against free speech. Just like you would find in any totalitarian government that was against the truth being spoken. It makes me sick to my stomach!

Have you ever considered what those other forums afraid of? The answer is easy. THE TRUTH! The truth is never wrong. Nothing but good can come from it. Also, from what I hear, do you know who hates the truth and is said himself to be a liar? THE DEVIL! What does that tell you.

Also at other forums than this one where they have rules against speaking the truth, what is the big deal about speaking it. If somebody is being abusive in any way, you simply put them on ignore. That way they can sling insults or whatever until they are blue in the face. They will only be wasting their time.

As you know, I am in favor of free speech. Absolutely free speech. Nothing is off limits. Even yelling "FIRE!" in a crowded movie theater should be allowed. As long as you are holding up a lit lighter so you couldn't be called a liar. Though if such a person got the shit beat out of him, if I were the judge at a trial where the beaters had to go for what they did, I would be incredibly lenient. And if anybody got killed in the stampede at the theater because of what the person with the lit lighter said, because those who were panicked may not have seen him, things would go very badly for him in court.

So who is on board with me in fighting censorship. And in supporting freedom of speech. Just as our founding fathers supported. And not surprisingly, our English overlords were against. Let yourself be known! Stand up and be counted! Start threads anywhere around here saying that all forums (besides this one of course) take a stand against evil and abolish their rules. That only are there for censorship and evil! Just maybe somebody from those other forums will stop by and see it. Then suggest at their forum that they do the same.

Wrong.

The doctrine of free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons and entities, such as online message boards.

No ‘free speech’ has been ‘violated.’

There is nothing ‘evil’ about USMB editing or prohibiting content.

4FC9956C-73BD-489B-A47D-6DD95CFB66A0.jpeg

All for free speech.

I also support the right to know when to STFU. Many folks lack that ability and the social filters to know when to exercise that right.

When an organization; or organizations (such as the MSM and Social Media) start to "censor" people, places and things (referring to information), it is done by control. The MSM and Social media platforms want more than control. They want to make damned sure you (the general public) don't have any control over anything (your voice); anyone (to hold a conversation or hold any public debate with another person; or group.) and you can hold them accountable for their irrational behavior (complain that you are being controlled).

It has been part of their "ritual" for many years - if not decades (before the social media). This is nothing new. It is now more readily available than ever before - because we have the internet and it is so easy to control the masses. In this case, the entire human race.

• Banned
Wrong.

The doctrine of free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons and entities, such as online message boards.

Then why does the constitution say that congress will pass no law prohibiting freedom of speech. Could it be that because doing so is a bad thing? Well if it is bad for the government to do, it is also bad for anybody else to do. All that "private" bullshit is just a gigantic loophole for those with absolutely no morals, honor or dignity to jump on an atomic pogo stick through.

If people can't survive through honesty and fair play, they need to DIE! As horribly as possible. They need to be slowly tortured. Then after being given some time to heal, tortured some more. But first, see their family members tortured to death before their eyes. Parts of which I would feed to them and tell them it is pork. Then reveal the truth at a later date.

If I was to write a constitution, I would go beyond making it illegal for congress to pass a law prohibiting free speech. I would make it illegal for anybody to do so. But being on the side of evil, I doubt if you would agree.

When an organization; or organizations (such as the MSM and Social Media) start to "censor" people, places and things (referring to information), it is done by control. The MSM and Social media platforms want more than control. They want to make damned sure you (the general public) don't have any control over anything (your voice); anyone (to hold a conversation or hold any public debate with another person; or group.) and you can hold them accountable for their irrational behavior (complain that you are being controlled).

It has been part of their "ritual" for many years - if not decades (before the social media). This is nothing new. It is now more readily available than ever before - because we have the internet and it is so easy to control the masses. In this case, the entire human race.

There are gaping information holes on the internet. I do not rely on it solely. I have a full library. At least 5 dictionaries, several Encyclopedia sets.

Out of my library, I use the reference stuff the most. Tons of old fiction..

All the classics. Not sure if I have Johnny Tremain and Island of the Blue Dolphins, though.

And here I am reading Hairy Fishnut posts.

iu

You speak the truth! I wonder why you aren't banned. What the constitution-government does doesn't mean a thing. It isn't the government who owns communication satellites, fiber optic networks, TV channels, news outlets, google, facebook, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. political forums, etc. etc. etc. It is private companies. And through our bullshit capitalist system, they wield their hammer mightly. And are drunk with power. They will never surrender their power. Paraphrasing Thomas Jeffeson, From time to time the tree of liberty must be refreshed with the blood of patriots and those who run political forums. (Among others)

Anywhere where freedom of speech is denied, that is where EVIL is to be found. That is except for this forum. I'm not allowed to talk about this forum, so I won't. But other forums have rules against free speech. Just like you would find in any totalitarian government that was against the truth being spoken. It makes me sick to my stomach!

Have you ever considered what those other forums afraid of? The answer is easy. THE TRUTH! The truth is never wrong. Nothing but good can come from it. Also, from what I hear, do you know who hates the truth and is said himself to be a liar? THE DEVIL! What does that tell you.

Also at other forums than this one where they have rules against speaking the truth, what is the big deal about speaking it. If somebody is being abusive in any way, you simply put them on ignore. That way they can sling insults or whatever until they are blue in the face. They will only be wasting their time.

As you know, I am in favor of free speech. Absolutely free speech. Nothing is off limits. Even yelling "FIRE!" in a crowded movie theater should be allowed. As long as you are holding up a lit lighter so you couldn't be called a liar. Though if such a person got the shit beat out of him, if I were the judge at a trial where the beaters had to go for what they did, I would be incredibly lenient. And if anybody got killed in the stampede at the theater because of what the person with the lit lighter said, because those who were panicked may not have seen him, things would go very badly for him in court.

So who is on board with me in fighting censorship. And in supporting freedom of speech. Just as our founding fathers supported. And not surprisingly, our English overlords were against. Let yourself be known! Stand up and be counted! Start threads anywhere around here saying that all forums (besides this one of course) take a stand against evil and abolish their rules. That only are there for censorship and evil! Just maybe somebody from those other forums will stop by and see it. Then suggest at their forum that they do the same.
‘As you know, I am in favor of free speech. Absolutely free speech. Nothing is off limits. Even yelling "FIRE!" in a crowded movie theater should be allowed. As long as you are holding up a lit lighter so you couldn't be called a liar.’

lol

You’re a loon.

‘As you know, I am in favor of free speech. Absolutely free speech. Nothing is off limits. Even yelling "FIRE!" in a crowded movie theater should be allowed. As long as you are holding up a lit lighter so you couldn't be called a liar.’

lol

You’re a loon.
You believe in "hatespeech" which is a leftist "Newspeak"-ish construct for thought control.

Your opinion is hereby discounted, sir.

Wrong.

Then why does the constitution say that congress will pass no law prohibiting freedom of speech. Could it be that because doing so is a bad thing? Well if it is bad for the government to do, it is also bad for anybody else to do. All that "private" bullshit is just a gigantic loophole for those with absolutely no morals, honor or dignity to jump on an atomic pogo stick through.

If people can't survive through honesty and fair play, they need to DIE! As horribly as possible. They need to be slowly tortured. Then after being given some time to heal, tortured some more. But first, see their family members tortured to death before their eyes. Parts of which I would feed to them and tell them it is pork. Then reveal the truth at a later date.

If I was to write a constitution, I would go beyond making it illegal for congress to pass a law prohibiting free speech. I would make it illegal for anybody to do so. But being on the side of evil, I doubt if you would agree.
“Then why does the constitution say that congress will pass no law prohibiting freedom of speech.”

Congress (the government) – not USMB.

Government prohibiting speech which is entitled to Constitutional protections is accomplished through the authority of the state, subjecting citizens to fines, penalties, or even imprisonment.

Private online message boards have no such authority, the same is true for private persons – absent the authority to exact punitive measures against citizens, private persons and entities aren’t subject to First Amendment jurisprudence, and their editing of content isn’t a ‘violation’ of ‘free speech.’

Having nothing whatsoever to do with ‘violating’ free speech.

lol

You’re a loon.

You left out all the repercussions of doing so. So maybe YOU are the loon.

Wrong.

“Then why does the constitution say that congress will pass no law prohibiting freedom of speech.”

Government prohibiting speech which is entitled to Constitutional protections is accomplished through the authority of the state, subjecting citizens to fines, penalties, or even imprisonment.

Private online message boards have no such authority, the same is true for private persons – absent the authority to exact punitive measures against citizens, private persons and entities aren’t subject to First Amendment jurisprudence, and their editing of content isn’t a ‘violation’ of ‘free speech.’

However, the approaches are different. Moderation and rules were NOT the major concerns for Twitter, FaceBook, etc when they started. They fell behind on making CLEAR, PUBLISHED decisions on member contribution.. This social media bus stop FOUND a set of simple rules that keeps the moderators from considering the CONTENT of posts --- as long as the content references and promotes the discussion.

So the point is --- why isn't EVERY social site a "free speech" site? Nothing HARD about it. Except for the hugging and suckling the easily offended and telling the politically correct to go fuck themselves.

Now if you cater to teens and prebubescients, or your advertisers have no sense of humor or spine --- you've got to have an UGLIER, more extensive sets of content rules. This hasn't happen to any great extent in the giants who ARE suppressing speech..

lol

You’re a loon.
You believe in "hatespeech" which is a leftist "Newspeak"-ish construct for thought control.

Your opinion is hereby discounted, sir.

"Hatespeech" that isn't a lie isn't hatespeech. It is the truth. Also, do birds have their thoughts controlled? Long ago on the Galapagos Islands a species of finch managed to make its way there. Over time that species of finch diverged into different species of finch. Probably in most cases, as they lived amongst each other. So who was controlling their minds.

Wrong.

Can you get any farther from the subject at hand? It doesn't matter what the government or judiciary branch has the authority to do. What matters is whether or not restricting freedom of speech is good or evil.

Also, as far as "private" entities such as companies or corporations are concerned, it is they who hold the real power in the U.S. Believe it. Because it is true. For example, to paraphrase Calvin Coolidge, "The business of government IS business."

Forum List

Back