What if Darren Wilson was not White?

It probably wouldn't make a difference. While Blacks do seem to be killed much more than Whites by cops, the problem is not so much a white cop killing blacks problem; it's a cops killing unarmed citizens problem, and juries continue to allow cops to walk away without even receiving a slap on the wrist. Americans should be concerned, because cops are shooting first and asking questions later; that is their mentality anymore. If you see a cop with a gun, your life is in danger.

It probably wouldn't make a difference. While Blacks do seem to be killed much more than Whites by cops, the problem is not so much a white cop killing blacks problem; it's a cops killing unarmed citizens problem, and juries continue to allow cops to walk away without even receiving a slap on the wrist. Americans should be concerned, because cops are shooting first and asking questions later; that is their mentality anymore. If you see a cop with a gun, your life is in danger.
I've seen no evidence of your assertion.

If Wilson was not w
hite then there would be no protests, burning, riots, etc. Simple as that. That's my point. Everyone knows it, you have to see this. Every time a white man supposedly does something wrong to another race, especially the black race, everyone has a meltdown.

If Wilson was not w
hite then there would be no protests, burning, riots, etc. Simple as that. That's my point. Everyone knows it, you have to see this. Every time a white man supposedly does something wrong to another race, especially the black race, everyone has a meltdown.
Thats a pretty weak point seeing as its mostly white cops that are shooting these Black kids and kids of color. Its pretty rare you hear about Black cops shooting unarmed kids of any race. The common belief is that the police (especially white ones) are out of control when it comes to people of color Especially Black ones.

You know the answer to that question. EVERYONE knows the answer to that question. If the officer wasnt white, we would have never even heard about it.

If Wilson was not w

Gee. I wonder why.

93 % of ALL black murders are done by other black men!
Are they Black cops?

No, they are the common variety Wog, just like you!
So why did you make the statement you monkey? We are talking about cops.

To show what an :ahole-1: you are! the police kill very few of you Wogs, you simply don't have the mental capacity to know that fact!

Thats funny. I thought it was a deflection.

93 % of ALL black murders are done by other black men!
Are they Black cops?

To show what an :ahole-1: you are! the police kill very few of you Wogs, you simply don't have the mental capacity to know that fact!

Glad to see you acknowledge a fact!

Are they Black cops?

Glad to see you acknowledge a fact!
Sad to see you think anything you post is a fact.

Forum List

Back