Jay Nixon should be removed from office

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Near a week ago he activated the National Guard. Tonight businesses burn while no police, no fire & no National Guard attend. But HEY at least police headquarters are being protected!

THAT is the biggest thing that bothers me to this point. 0 protection from the so called authorities

This is pretty scandalous listening to it on the radio. Don't worry, white people will be blamed tomorrow. Not specific white persons, just white people in general. The politicians will all point fingers at each other until it's forgotten, just like Katrina.

Didn't someone post a tweet from Nixon that Ferguson's request for the guard was denied?

• Banned
Ferguson is ON FIRE.

No National Guard
No police
No fire

You lefties still trust your government to protect you?

We've known this was coming for weeks, not days like Katrina. Yet despite the activation of the national guard & a state of emergency there is little to no response.

Sad and scarey, isn't it? And the government wants to take our guns away. Good luck with that.

In cases such as DeShaney v. Winnebago County (1989) and Castle Rock v. Gonzales (2005), the Supreme Court has declined to put police and other public authorities under any general duty to protect individuals from crime.

The Police Have No Obligation To Protect You. Yes Really. - Overlawyered

Fire and police were moving slowly through the streets....
Maybe as reported the sound of 100-150 shots of gunfire had something to do with it.

I can't figure out why they made the grand jury announcement at night instead of day light hours?? ..... :dunno:

Yeah I thought that as well.
But then many were there last night to cause trouble and would have done it anyway.

It it was my call I would have held till morning...
But if an announcement was made saying a decision was reached but they were holding it
till morning the people might be angered more...

Forum List

Back