What If a Nuke Was Set To Explode Tomorrow ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if a terrorist knew of a plot to assassinate trump tomorrow? What would you do?

Go to the beach? or go out for a steak dinner?
I’d make him watch reruns of The Apprentice

Yep - Michelle was a jihadist too - The "terrorist fist bump" was proof! :D

oktalk.podbean.com%2Fmf%2Fweb%2Fdnxit4%2Fobama-terrorist-fist-jab-new-yorker-e1406629696600.jpg
Actually, after The Fort Hood massacre (blame largely to Obama), Michelle said to him >> "Whose side are you on?"

th

The ultimate...What if?

It becomes an excuse for all those who engage in torture to excuse barbarism

I was only torturing to save lives

Same reason our pilots were tortured

Another great reason why we no longer do it - Puts OUR guys and our national security at risk.

These conservatives all claim it is necessary when we do it

They don’t care if it is used on our sons or daughters to extract information

I don't wish to live in a country that tortures people. You should probably move to Turkey.
It not a matter of "live in a country that tortures people". It is a matter of >>

1. live in a country that tortures people

VS

2. Allow millions of Americans to die violently, when they could have been saved.

So you're on record here as voting YES >> you would "allow millions of fellow Americans to be incinerated and radiated by this monstrous event"

Another example of the UNAmericanism of today's 2018 GLOBALIST leftists, who hate America.

These conservatives all claim it is necessary when we do it

They don’t care if it is used on our sons or daughters to extract information

That's because very few of them HAVE sons and daughters in harms way.

What? I venture to guess conservatives have more kids in the military than liberals. If you have a link that proves otherwise, please present it

I'll believe torture works when torture gets the truth out of Tramp.

Did torture work on John McCain? Did the Bush Torture Program produce any actionable intel?

The answer to both questions is NO
ABSOLUTELY FALSE! McCain was a wined & dined stool pigeon ,giving up lots of military secrets. And this is yet another example of liberal OMSSION media, hiding information, and giving us the most Information-deprived people (liberals) in America.

Incredible that liberals still (2018) don't know the story about McCain's imprisonment, in which he was called "Songbird" by both his fellow POWs and the North Vietnamese captors.

So in conclusion, liberals are willing to sacrifice millions of Americans for one pos. I think most of us knew this. That is why they are hated so.

Bring on the wire cutters.

The ultimate...What if?

It becomes an excuse for all those who engage in torture to excuse barbarism

I was only torturing to save lives

Same reason our pilots were tortured
FALSE! The hypothetical of the OP is only what it is, not extending to other scenarios. Each scenario is its own specific case, determined by its own specific condition.

You are making the very dangerous assumption that this person KNOWS where the bomb is. He may not in which case he is going to make something up. He'll probably make something up even if he DOES know. Threaten him twice with the chipper he is going to make up something else.

Torture doesn't work - and the Intel Committee Report proves it.
Another DODGE! I'm ASSUMING nothing. I have created a hypothetical case where it is GIVEN that it is known that the terrorist knows who the perpetrator was in charge of this heinous act, his location, the location of the device to be used to detonate the bomb, and how to easily disable it.

So then the question is asked GIVEN THAT SET of circumstances, what do you do.

And you're wrong. After that first chipper, he's not going to bring more of it (and worse) on himself, knowing the only way to escape it (and get medical help) is to tell the truth.

And the really deep question here, whatever the terrorist may say,>>

isn't it worth it to TRY to grind it out of him, rather than sit back and watch the worst catastrophe in human history, just to avoid torture to this one terrorist ?

PS - your illustrious Committee didn't examine wood chippers, skin peeling, or hot irons, did they ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back