What If a Nuke Was Set To Explode Tomorrow ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK...let’s consider this

A nuclear weapon is set to go off tomorrow. You have a hundred people and one is believed to be the suspect

Is it acceptable to torture 99 innocent people?

No - Because torture doesn't work. The one being tortured will say whatever it takes to make it stop.

You ain't Jack Bauer - and neither is the CIA.

j_b__interrogation_technique_by_kersey475.jpg

8 million people would die, and we can assume by the question itself that:

A. normal interrogation techniques have not worked, or
B. There is not enough time for normal techniques to work,

Fuck the rules, put the dude on the rack and let the stretching begin!

YES, torture the dude, even if it's just for the fun of it! What the hell you got to lose?

Let me give you credit for one thing. You finally have admitted the real reason people support torture. It isn’t because it is effective, we have established that it isn’t. It is because you want to hurt the “enemy” and make him suffer. The problem is you don’t accomplish what you want. Oh you can make that one suffer, but then the next one hates you even more, and fights harder to kill you.

You are an idiot. Look at my post dipshit. Normal interrogation failed!

Loony leftist!

You hold the key for really hurting the enemy. The attack comes in 24 hours. How long would it take you to betray your county and all you believe in?

I could hold out one hell of a lot longer if the only thing being done to me was a severe finger pointing and some dude warning me that if I don't talk they won't give me any pudding!

Yeah. I got this whole thread that has refuted you 100 times already.

Oh so now it's the Bushes, huh ? But you were saying they said it didn't work. So if they thought that, why did they do it. Oh, so you're saying they only did it once ?

I wonder how long it would take for YOU to squeal ?

Sorry dude, the word is in from literally ALL the individuals directly involved with the torture. IT DID NOT WORK and they gained no actionable intel.

What they got was one story change after the next, which I guess is why KSM was waterboarded 183 times. Early in that process, he was so far out of the loop that he couldn't give them accurate information anyway.

Oh I would squeal, and make something up that sounded like something they wanted to hear. You would do the same.

HARD STOP - Give it up, we ain't bringing back torture or dark sites.

And you should move somewhere like Turkey or the Philippines. I hear Russia is lovely too this time of year! :)

OK...let’s consider this

A nuclear weapon is set to go off tomorrow. You have a hundred people and one is believed to be the suspect

Well, if the North Vietnamese and their torture is any indication....you can work them over for several weeks and maybe get some propaganda statements from them.....but I don't think that would help in this case.

Yeah. I got this whole thread that has refuted you 100 times already.

Oh so now it's the Bushes, huh ? But you were saying they said it didn't work. So if they thought that, why did they do it. Oh, so you're saying they only did it once ?

I wonder how long it would take for YOU to squeal ?

Sorry dude, the word is in from literally ALL the individuals directly involved with the torture. IT DID NOT WORK and they gained no actionable intel.

What they got was one story change after the next, which I guess is why KSM was waterboarded 183 times. Early in that process, he was so far out of the loop that he couldn't give them accurate information anyway.

Oh I would squeal, and make something up that sounded like something they wanted to hear. You would do the same.

HARD STOP - Give it up, we ain't bringing back torture or dark sites.

And you should move somewhere like Turkey or the Philippines. I hear Russia is lovely too this time of year! :)

Better to do nothing, or deny the dude his nightly share of pudding and watch as 8,000,0000 of your fellow citizens die.

I think your compassion for the Terrorist is either a bit miss-placed, or you actually like the idea that that many Americans would die.

I don’t give a fuck what a political tool says, squeeze the dudes nuts long enough, he’ll sing like a bird.

Your homoerotic desire so squeeze nut-sacks is duly noted. :D

I was thinking of hiring someone who enjoyed that sort of thing.

Your application is being Fed Ex'd

Well spun Grasshopper - But we know the truth :)

If some dude had information that he would not share, that ended up killing 8 million Americans, Having his nuts squeezed would be the least of his worries dude, I'D SKIN THE DUDE ALIVE AND MAKE HIM WATCH!

and sleep well that night.

And here's what you would do.

8,000,000 life sentences or 8,000,000 death penalties? WITH PUDDING!

Last edited:
OK...let’s consider this

Well, if the North Vietnamese and their torture is any indication....you can work them over for several weeks and maybe get some propaganda statements from them.....but I don't think that would help in this case.

Terrorists appreciate your support.

I don’t give a fuck what a political tool says, squeeze the dudes nuts long enough, he’ll sing like a bird.

If some dude had information that he would not share, that ended up killing 8 million Americans, Having his nuts squeezed would be the least of his worries dude, I'D SKIN THE DUDE ALIVE AND MAKE HIM WATCH!

You sound like a dangerous man with sadomasochistic issues.

There is help available

You sound like a dangerous man with sadomasochistic issues.

There is help available

I just hope the terrorists think the same

Better to do nothing, or deny the dude his nightly share of pudding and watch as 8,000,0000 of your fellow citizens die.

I think your compassion for the Terrorist is either a bit miss-placed, or you actually like the idea that that many Americans would die.

I have no compassion for terrorists. However your techniques do nothing but create more of them. Haul them back to the US, read them their rights, try, convict and lock them down in a super max.

Your 8 million number is bogus BTW. Less than a quarter million in the past ten years worldwide:
Terrorism: death toll worldwide 2006-2016 | Statistic

Here in the US, one is more likely to be killed by a RW extremist such as yourself than they are an Islamic terrorist:
Analysis: Deadly threat from far-right extremists is overshadowed by fear of Islamic terrorism

I have no compassion for terrorists. However your techniques do nothing but create more of them. Haul them back to the US, read them their rights, try, convict and lock them down in a super max.

Your 8 million number is bogus BTW. Less than a quarter million in the past ten years worldwide:
Terrorism: death toll worldwide 2006-2016 | Statistic

Here in the US, one is more likely to be killed by a RW extremist such as yourself than they are ann Islamic terrorist:
Analysis: Deadly threat from far-right extremists is overshadowed by fear of Islamic terrorism

Dipshit, you must be on the wrong thread. The OP is about a nuke in NYC, not the number of dead caused by terrorist up to now, Geez you are dense.

You advocate letting them all die, 8 million of them, without doing everything POSSIBLE to save them.

Doesn't that make you complicit in those deaths. I think IT SURE AS HELL DOES.

But the terrorist will be quite comfortable while your fellow Americans are vaporized. And that's the most important thing to you, right?

OK...let’s consider this

That is where this is going

The end justifies the means. Torturing innocent people is just the price you pay to get valuable information

OK...let’s consider this

Sadists appreciate yours

OK...let’s consider this

That is where this is going

The end justifies the means. Torturing innocent people is just the price you pay to get valuable information

What innocent people?

Well, let's hope it's in a place no one will miss.

Like Kentucky or West Virginia.
WHAAATTTT ? You just slandered 2 entire states, and 6.3 million people. Why ? What do you have against them ?
I just don't like the Nazi's and the KKK.

Disturbing photos of the modern-day Ku Klux Klan

KKK are-leaving-chilling-fliers-on-the-doorsteps-of-Kentucky homes

United Northern and Southern Knights of the Ku Klux Klan - Realm of West Virginia

OK...let’s consider this

Sadists appreciate yours

If that’s what it takes to save 8,000,000 of my fellow citizens?

I hereby offer my sadistic services.

I’d get a fucking parade thrown in my honor. AND YOU’D be there cheering me!

TRUTH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back