What I think about the forum

Thanks to the forum
I come here in this section to say what I think about the forum and the fact that I was at another American forum to see how it worked, rules, members, answers ... etc.
I was also because I wanted to tell my paranormal experience ( And also because this forum here is not very active in this section) and I got answers to my questions more or less.
It's been a while since I come here now the time passes so quickly I have attached myself to many of you even those with whom I had clashes at times.
What I like too is that the staff is not too rigid, one can express themselves, one can make a thread that has already been done and it is not the end of the world.
I can speak French by moment and again it is not the end of the world. The forum and very cool, but I'm bored a little lately here.
I do not know if others feel like me?
Thanks for the answers.
Yeah I know what you mean by boring... I never thought listening to Libs cry and whine would get old... But it does when it's the same tired old meme in a new thread. They practically spam the board with the same old sore loser crap. Wishing about a world where Trump wasn't President...

At least when we complained about Obama we always had new legit material. These libs got nothing. Between them, and the "congratulations, you just won..." ad that hijacks my phone when I come here; I find myself spending much less time here than I used to.
It is true, the same evening that Trump to win the election all the faces decomposed on CNN of all those leftists one could almost hear revenge, they tried at all levels, it is called bad losers

Where can I get a cool Dinosaur like that? Do they have those in France?
LOL, imagine having a D -Day T-Rex like that free ! there we have Something to talk about.

We do have something to talk about: What do you Francers think of our great new President? He is making this country safe from the kind of terrorist attacks you've had in your country lately. I think it's a terrible thing for radical Islamic terrorists to carry out those attacks like they did at Charlie Hebdo and the concert at Bataclan.

We've always had a running joke in this country, how France always surrenders, but that's not true: Your military and police are some of the best in Europe, including the Foreign Legion.
The French do not like your President, yes that is true. me i like,I am a Republican, terrorists have done the attacks in France because here the people under a S file are not always monitored 24/24 and they go through the borders of Europe, and the French run voted for Macron who wants to make a Cut of 850 million in the military field, which affected the military, the gendarmes, the soldiers of the fire.
And there are fire at the moment, it's not very pretty all that.
Macron will have a very difficult 5 years

I would have to disagree that the French people as a whole, don't like Trump. I'm pretty sure they are exposed to the same lies and propaganda on the news that we are. But we are very lucky that Trump was elected, as we were on the same path as many European countries. Had Hillary been elected, our borders would have been wide open to anyone wanting to come here.

You are in a very dangerous part of the world, and in a dangerous time. I just hope the leaders of those countries which are allowing in millions of possible terrorists, come to their senses before it's too late.
I would have to disagree that the French people as a whole, don't like Trump. I'm pretty sure they are exposed to the same lies and propaganda on the news that we are.

Really? Why? How much time have you spent in France, and in what capacity, since the election and/or inauguration?

I'm just curious. I spent the Memorial Day weekend in Nice and Monaco and I didn't once see domestic news, and I didn't listen to VOA. Then again, my French isn't good enough for me to listen to French language news and read French language editorials.

Last edited:
Thanks to the forum
I come here in this section to say what I think about the forum and the fact that I was at another American forum to see how it worked, rules, members, answers ... etc.
I was also because I wanted to tell my paranormal experience ( And also because this forum here is not very active in this section) and I got answers to my questions more or less.
It's been a while since I come here now the time passes so quickly I have attached myself to many of you even those with whom I had clashes at times.
What I like too is that the staff is not too rigid, one can express themselves, one can make a thread that has already been done and it is not the end of the world.
I can speak French by moment and again it is not the end of the world. The forum and very cool, but I'm bored a little lately here.
Thanks for the answers.
Yeah I know what you mean by boring... I never thought listening to Libs cry and whine would get old... But it does when it's the same tired old meme in a new thread. They practically spam the board with the same old sore loser crap. Wishing about a world where Trump wasn't President...

At least when we complained about Obama we always had new legit material. These libs got nothing. Between them, and the "congratulations, you just won..." ad that hijacks my phone when I come here; I find myself spending much less time here than I used to.
It is true, the same evening that Trump to win the election all the faces decomposed on CNN of all those leftists one could almost hear revenge, they tried at all levels, it is called bad losers

"all the faces decomposed on CNN" That's a good way to word it.:biggrin: :blowup:

LOL, imagine having a D -Day T-Rex like that free ! there we have Something to talk about.

We do have something to talk about: What do you Francers think of our great new President? He is making this country safe from the kind of terrorist attacks you've had in your country lately. I think it's a terrible thing for radical Islamic terrorists to carry out those attacks like they did at Charlie Hebdo and the concert at Bataclan.

We've always had a running joke in this country, how France always surrenders, but that's not true: Your military and police are some of the best in Europe, including the Foreign Legion.
The French do not like your President, yes that is true. me i like,I am a Republican, terrorists have done the attacks in France because here the people under a S file are not always monitored 24/24 and they go through the borders of Europe, and the French run voted for Macron who wants to make a Cut of 850 million in the military field, which affected the military, the gendarmes, the soldiers of the fire.

I would have to disagree that the French people as a whole, don't like Trump. I'm pretty sure they are exposed to the same lies and propaganda on the news that we are. But we are very lucky that Trump was elected, as we were on the same path as many European countries. Had Hillary been elected, our borders would have been wide open to anyone wanting to come here.

You are in a very dangerous part of the world, and in a dangerous time. I just hope the leaders of those countries which are allowing in millions of possible terrorists, come to their senses before it's too late.
But the French do not like Trump and yes the media have spoken well against him like CNN but here it is French.

That's one big fire you have going on there in France.

pri_47839166.jpg
Yes, and again to explain the shit we are living here in France, the Canadair, the fleet is not renewed, it is an old fleet on the ground. only a few are working So when the fires start three days ago, it was necessary to ask for help to Europe fill the paperwork and he the fire kept burning.

But the French do not like Trump and yes the media have spoken well against him like CNN but here it is French.

pri_47839166.jpg
Yes, and again to explain the shit we are living here in France, the Canadair, the fleet is not renewed, it is an old fleet on the ground. only a few are working So when the fires start three days ago, it was necessary to ask for help to Europe fill the paperwork and he the fire kept burning.
Fire what fire

pri_47839166.jpg
Fire what fire
Voilà : Thousands flee as new wildfire hits southern France

Revelation
8:1 Now when the Lamb opened the seventh seal there was silence in heaven for about half an hour. 2 Then I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them. 3 Another angel holding a golden censer came and was stationed at the altar. A large amount of incense was given to him to offer up, with the prayers of all the saints, on the golden altar that is before the throne. 4 The smoke coming from the incense, along with the prayers of the saints, ascended before God from the angel’s hand. 5 Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and threw it on the earth, and there were crashes of thunder, roaring, flashes of lightning, and an earthquake. 6 Now the seven angels holding the seven trumpets prepared to blow them. 7 The first angel blew his trumpet, and there was hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was thrown at the earth so that a third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up. 8 Then the second angel blew his trumpet, and something like a great mountain of burning fire was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea became blood, 9 and a third of the creatures living in the sea died, and a third of the ships were completely destroyed. 10 Then the third angel blew his trumpet, and a huge star burning like a torch fell from the sky; it landed on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. 11 (Now the name of the star is Wormwood.) So a third of the waters became wormwood, and many people died from these waters because they were poisoned. 12 Then the fourth angel blew his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, and a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them were darkened. And there was no light for a third of the day and for a third of the night likewise. 13 Then I looked, and I heard an eagle flying directly overhead, proclaiming with a loud voice, “Woe! Woe! Woe to those who live on the earth because of the remaining sounds of the trumpets of the three angels who are about to blow. Are the vast fires we're having the beginning of the end?

pri_47839166.jpg
Fire what fire

The left would say that fires like those are because of "climate change" or global warming". Nothing could be further from the truth. They are because of bad environmental policies. In the old days, farmers and land-owners would burn off their property every year, which reduced the underbrush and flammable vegetation. Since the 1960's they haven't been able to do that because of lawsuits to keep from harming insignificant wildlife such as snails, turtles, various birds, plants, and insects. So when a fire finally does start, it becomes to one of the same magnitude you have there. We have the same problem here, California goes through that a lot.

Revelation
8:1 Now when the Lamb opened the seventh seal there was silence in heaven for about half an hour. 2 Then I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and seven trumpets were given to them. 3 Another angel holding a golden censer came and was stationed at the altar. A large amount of incense was given to him to offer up, with the prayers of all the saints, on the golden altar that is before the throne. 4 The smoke coming from the incense, along with the prayers of the saints, ascended before God from the angel’s hand. 5 Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and threw it on the earth, and there were crashes of thunder, roaring, flashes of lightning, and an earthquake. 6 Now the seven angels holding the seven trumpets prepared to blow them. 7 The first angel blew his trumpet, and there was hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was thrown at the earth so that a third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up. 8 Then the second angel blew his trumpet, and something like a great mountain of burning fire was thrown into the sea. A third of the sea became blood, 9 and a third of the creatures living in the sea died, and a third of the ships were completely destroyed. 10 Then the third angel blew his trumpet, and a huge star burning like a torch fell from the sky; it landed on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. 11 (Now the name of the star is Wormwood.) So a third of the waters became wormwood, and many people died from these waters because they were poisoned. 12 Then the fourth angel blew his trumpet, and a third of the sun was struck, and a third of the moon, and a third of the stars, so that a third of them were darkened. And there was no light for a third of the day and for a third of the night likewise. 13 Then I looked, and I heard an eagle flying directly overhead, proclaiming with a loud voice, “Woe! Woe! Woe to those who live on the earth because of the remaining sounds of the trumpets of the three angels who are about to blow. Are the vast fires we're having the beginning of the end?
We are belong in god hand.
tumblr_n1olwhs07S1re18amo1_400.gif

pri_47839166.jpg
Fire what fire

The left would say that fires like those are because of "climate change" or global warming". Nothing could be further from the truth. They are because of bad environmental policies. In the old days, farmers and land-owners would burn off their property every year, which reduced the underbrush and flammable vegetation. Since the 1960's they haven't been able to do that because of lawsuits to keep from harming insignificant wildlife such as snails, turtles, various birds, plants, and insects. So when a fire finally does start, it becomes to one of the same magnitude you have there. We have the same problem here, California goes through that a lot.
Yes, at your home and in Canada also they were obliged to ask for help from the Australians.

Thanks to the forum
Thanks for the answers.

It's been boring because I haven't been around! Prepare for things to liven up! :2up:

Thanks to the forum
Thanks for the answers.

It's been boring because I haven't been around! Prepare for things to liven up! :2up:
Where have you been trouble?

Thanks to the forum
Thanks for the answers.

Where have you been trouble?

Oh, here and there and everywhere! :D

So much negativity around the Politics forum, it's hard sometimes to avoid getting sucked into it. That and a few other places, I think you need to start conversations in some of the more civil areas that might be a little more rewarding. Maybe we need a thread in the General Discussion area or wherever just to post an announcement that you're starting a thread on a topic that anyone else might want to talk or learn about, hopefully without getting into a fight with somebody. I wonder if threads get lost sometimes maybe cuz many people didn't know it was out there.

So much negativity around the Politics forum, it's hard sometimes to avoid getting sucked into it. That and a few other places, I think you need to start conversations in some of the more civil areas that might be a little more rewarding. Maybe we need a thread in the General Discussion area or wherever just to post an announcement that you're starting a thread on a topic that anyone else might want to talk or learn about, hopefully without getting into a fight with somebody. I wonder if threads get lost sometimes maybe cuz many people didn't know it was out there.
You are right, let's take the example of all the subjects that I have done on the paranormal, I did not really get answers. I also asked to create a section about various facts, I did not get any answers. It's really annoying.
The political section there are always clashes it becomes less annoying especially if one can do some mischievous acts against the leftists. But then again it's better to go into the rubber room or the flame zone, I do not go too much because I do not know when it's humor or if it's serious since I am Not American. It's more risky for me

This site allows Free Speech........................We go at it on these boards..........where other forums would not.

:rock:

This site allows Free Speech........................We go at it on these boards..........where other forums would not.

So true, the other american forum i was talking about is not like this one for sure.:)
Everyone as to follow the rules i did not stay long because before i use to have my own forum i still do but i prefer to hang around here we you guy's to many laws in France nobody could express themself freely.

So true, the other american forum i was talking about is not like this one for sure.:)
Everyone as to follow the rules i did not stay long because before i use to have my own forum i still do but i prefer to hang around here we you guy's to many laws in France nobody could express themself freely.
:slap: :beer:

Forum List

Back