What I think about the forum

Discussion in 'Announcements and Feedback' started by Dalia, Jul 27, 2017.

1. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,097
    one time at about 16 in 1965 i was walking through the basement of an old 50 year old hotel . Small but very nice hotel , maybe 40 rooms and a Penthouse . I was a combination Bellhop , kitchen help , floor sweeper and everything else . Anyway , i was committed to going against my Fathers wishes as he had toldme to be careful and to stay outa trouble as i left the house to go to work hours earlier . --------------------------------------------- anyway , i'm walking through the deserted basement , hotel had been built in 1914 and i clearly HEARD my DAD in His loud , clear voice say ' Pismoe , be careful , don't do what you are going to do' . Had me rattled , paranormal or bad conscience , i don't know .

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,571
    The French do not like your President, yes that is true. me i like,I am a Republican, terrorists have done the attacks in France because here the people under a S file are not always monitored 24/24 and they go through the borders of Europe, and the French run voted for Macron who wants to make a Cut of 850 million in the military field, which affected the military, the gendarmes, the soldiers of the fire.
    And there are fire at the moment, it's not very pretty all that.
    Macron will have a very difficult 5 years

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,571
    I say attached is a big word everything is virtual even there is a person behind the computer, it is also the way one writes one can almost perceive the way it can be even if the virtual may be deceptive

4. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,097
    i am not religious although Christian , i believe in Jesus , 'satan' , moral and immoral , right and wrong . One time i did a deliberate wrong and i swear that i saw an image of a laughing 'satan' momentarily flash through my mind as i committed myself to doing the wrong thing . Paranormal , conscience or something else .

5. JGalt

JGalt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,776
    I would have to disagree that the French people as a whole, don't like Trump. I'm pretty sure they are exposed to the same lies and propaganda on the news that we are. But we are very lucky that Trump was elected, as we were on the same path as many European countries. Had Hillary been elected, our borders would have been wide open to anyone wanting to come here.

You are in a very dangerous part of the world, and in a dangerous time. I just hope the leaders of those countries which are allowing in millions of possible terrorists, come to their senses before it's too late.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,571
    LOL,
    Do you like the forum ? or some of the members ?

7. pismoe

pismoe Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,097
    Its a good forum Dalia .

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. Dalia

Dalia Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,571
    But the French do not like Trump and yes the media have spoken well against him like CNN but here it is French.

9. Vastator

Vastator Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,942
    Yeah I know what you mean by boring... I never thought listening to Libs cry and whine would get old... But it does when it's the same tired old meme in a new thread. They practically spam the board with the same old sore loser crap. Wishing about a world where Trump wasn't President...

At least when we complained about Obama we always had new legit material. These libs got nothing. Between them, and the "congratulations, you just won..." ad that hijacks my phone when I come here; I find myself spending much less time here than I used to.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. JGalt

JGalt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,776
    That's one big fire you have going on there in France.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1