I'm 70!

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Turned that corner yesterday with people telling me it's the "new 50" but I been 50 and that ain't true. I figure my heart started beating before I was born so I'm older than 70 by a few heart months. I was never supposed to get this far. They told me I'd never survive my '65 GTO, Vietnam, flat-tracking a Ducati, the GoJu Kai karate wars, marrying a lunatic blonde artist, fathering 7 sons, investing in Lehman and Bear Stearns (they were almost right about that) or being a Perot and then a Trump voter. Yet here I is still alive and well.

pepe2.gif

Turned that corner yesterday with people telling me it's the "new 50" but I been 50 and that ain't true. I figure my heart started beating before I was born so I'm older than 70 by a few heart months. I was never supposed to get this far. They told me I'd never survive my '65 GTO, Vietnam, flat-tracking a Ducati, the GoJu Kai karate wars, marrying a lunatic blonde artist, fathering 7 sons, investing in Lehman and Bear Stearns (they were almost right about that) or being a Perot and then a Trump voter. Yet here I is still alive and well.

pepe2.gif
We'll keep kicking there's still work to be done!

pepe2.gif
ee776d6d602f38e26eb1e45f62fc9a5b--cowboy-western-cowgirl.jpg

Can't we get all these contrary old farts turning 70 into the same thread? They probably deserve each other.

• Banned
'65 GTO SWEEEEET!!! Congrats on making the milestone. Here's a free exotic dancer for your birthday :boobies:

389 trips, tiger paws, and a Hurst on the floor....no radio...I wanted to hear every noise she made. Won some money with that one and wonder if I'll ever run into her again....dark green, black vinyl top.

pepe2.gif
Happy Birthday ya old fart! May I recommend hookers and blow!

pepe2.gif

HAH! I beat you! Though I'm not sure it's a race worth winning!:thewave:

I was dreading this one but ya know what? nothing changed...I still run (not as far or fast), still lift (not as much or as many reps), got good knees, some dark hair on my head, and still get a smile when I wink at a hottie. I'm okay with it seeing as how I don't have much choice in the matter.
eusa_doh.gif

Forum List

Back