What I think about the forum

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Thanks to the forum
I come here in this section to say what I think about the forum and the fact that I was at another American forum to see how it worked, rules, members, answers ... etc.
I was also because I wanted to tell my paranormal experience ( And also because this forum here is not very active in this section) and I got answers to my questions more or less.
It's been a while since I come here now the time passes so quickly I have attached myself to many of you even those with whom I had clashes at times.
What I like too is that the staff is not too rigid, one can express themselves, one can make a thread that has already been done and it is not the end of the world.
I can speak French by moment and again it is not the end of the world. The forum and very cool, but I'm bored a little lately here.
I do not know if others feel like me?
Thanks for the answers.

Uncle Ferd once thought he seen a ghost...

... but it turned out to be steam risin' from a manhole cover...

... an' he'd just ate a buncha Granny's special brownies.

Thanks to the forum
I come here in this section to say what I think about the forum and the fact that I was at another American forum to see how it worked, rules, members, answers ... etc.
I was also because I wanted to tell my paranormal experience ( And also because this forum here is not very active in this section) and I got answers to my questions more or less.
It's been a while since I come here now the time passes so quickly I have attached myself to many of you even those with whom I had clashes at times.
What I like too is that the staff is not too rigid, one can express themselves, one can make a thread that has already been done and it is not the end of the world.
I can speak French by moment and again it is not the end of the world. The forum and very cool, but I'm bored a little lately here.
Thanks for the answers.

Welcome to this section of the forum. :biggrin:

Do you like gladiator movies?

QUOTE="waltky, post: 17807342, member: 27951"]Uncle Ferd once thought he seen a ghost...

... but it turned out to be steam risin' from a manhole cover...

... an' he'd just ate a buncha Granny's special brownies.[/QUOTE]
That what i mean...still if i don't really catch the sense of it, i am bored, Nothing going on lately
Thanks to the forum
Thanks for the answers.

Welcome to this section of the forum. :biggrin:

Do you like gladiator movies?
Bof, not really, yes it is the first time i come in this section but i did read the thread in here

The only real problem I see is that right now it appears likely that one or both of our two major parties may disappear and it takes up most of the posting.

Where can I get a cool Dinosaur like that? Do they have those in France?

LOL, imagine having a D -Day T-Rex like that free ! there we have Something to talk about.

We do have something to talk about: What do you Francers think of our great new President? He is making this country safe from the kind of terrorist attacks you've had in your country lately. I think it's a terrible thing for radical Islamic terrorists to carry out those attacks like they did at Charlie Hebdo and the concert at Bataclan.

We've always had a running joke in this country, how France always surrenders, but that's not true: Your military and police are some of the best in Europe, including the Foreign Legion.

In some ways I do, and in others I do not.

One of the ways in which I am unlike you is that I have no sense of having "attached myself to" other members here. I can promise you that is not going to happen with me. There are a handful of members whose IDs I recognize, but when they don't post, or when I'm not here reading and posting, they don't cross my mind.

one time at about 16 in 1965 i was walking through the basement of an old 50 year old hotel . Small but very nice hotel , maybe 40 rooms and a Penthouse . I was a combination Bellhop , kitchen help , floor sweeper and everything else . Anyway , i was committed to going against my Fathers wishes as he had toldme to be careful and to stay outa trouble as i left the house to go to work hours earlier . --------------------------------------------- anyway , i'm walking through the deserted basement , hotel had been built in 1914 and i clearly HEARD my DAD in His loud , clear voice say ' Pismoe , be careful , don't do what you are going to do' . Had me rattled , paranormal or bad conscience , i don't know .

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
LOL, imagine having a D -Day T-Rex like that free ! there we have Something to talk about.

We do have something to talk about: What do you Francers think of our great new President? He is making this country safe from the kind of terrorist attacks you've had in your country lately. I think it's a terrible thing for radical Islamic terrorists to carry out those attacks like they did at Charlie Hebdo and the concert at Bataclan.

We've always had a running joke in this country, how France always surrenders, but that's not true: Your military and police are some of the best in Europe, including the Foreign Legion.
The French do not like your President, yes that is true. me i like,I am a Republican, terrorists have done the attacks in France because here the people under a S file are not always monitored 24/24 and they go through the borders of Europe, and the French run voted for Macron who wants to make a Cut of 850 million in the military field, which affected the military, the gendarmes, the soldiers of the fire.
And there are fire at the moment, it's not very pretty all that.
Macron will have a very difficult 5 years

In some ways I do, and in others I do not.

One of the ways in which I am unlike you is that I have no sense of having "attached myself to" other members here. I can promise you that is not going to happen with me. There are a handful of members whose IDs I recognize, but when they don't post, or when I'm not here reading and posting, they don't cross my mind.
I say attached is a big word everything is virtual even there is a person behind the computer, it is also the way one writes one can almost perceive the way it can be even if the virtual may be deceptive

i am not religious although Christian , i believe in Jesus , 'satan' , moral and immoral , right and wrong . One time i did a deliberate wrong and i swear that i saw an image of a laughing 'satan' momentarily flash through my mind as i committed myself to doing the wrong thing . Paranormal , conscience or something else .

The French do not like your President, yes that is true. me i like,I am a Republican, terrorists have done the attacks in France because here the people under a S file are not always monitored 24/24 and they go through the borders of Europe, and the French run voted for Macron who wants to make a Cut of 850 million in the military field, which affected the military, the gendarmes, the soldiers of the fire.

I would have to disagree that the French people as a whole, don't like Trump. I'm pretty sure they are exposed to the same lies and propaganda on the news that we are. But we are very lucky that Trump was elected, as we were on the same path as many European countries. Had Hillary been elected, our borders would have been wide open to anyone wanting to come here.

You are in a very dangerous part of the world, and in a dangerous time. I just hope the leaders of those countries which are allowing in millions of possible terrorists, come to their senses before it's too late.

one time at about 16 in 1965 i was walking through the basement of an old 50 year old hotel . Small but very nice hotel , maybe 40 rooms and a Penthouse . I was a combination Bellhop , kitchen help , floor sweeper and everything else . Anyway , i was committed to going against my Fathers wishes as he had toldme to be careful and to stay outa trouble as i left the house to go to work hours earlier . --------------------------------------------- anyway , i'm walking through the deserted basement , hotel had been built in 1914 and i clearly HEARD my DAD in His loud , clear voice say ' Pismoe , be careful , don't do what you are going to do' . Had me rattled , paranormal or bad conscience , i don't know .
LOL,
i am not religious although Christian , i believe in Jesus , 'satan' , moral and immoral , right and wrong . One time i did a deliberate wrong and i swear that i saw an image of a laughing 'satan' momentarily flash through my mind as i committed myself to doing the wrong thing . Paranormal , conscience or something else .
Do you like the forum ? or some of the members ?

I would have to disagree that the French people as a whole, don't like Trump. I'm pretty sure they are exposed to the same lies and propaganda on the news that we are. But we are very lucky that Trump was elected, as we were on the same path as many European countries. Had Hillary been elected, our borders would have been wide open to anyone wanting to come here.

You are in a very dangerous part of the world, and in a dangerous time. I just hope the leaders of those countries which are allowing in millions of possible terrorists, come to their senses before it's too late.
But the French do not like Trump and yes the media have spoken well against him like CNN but here it is French.

Thanks to the forum
Thanks for the answers.
Yeah I know what you mean by boring... I never thought listening to Libs cry and whine would get old... But it does when it's the same tired old meme in a new thread. They practically spam the board with the same old sore loser crap. Wishing about a world where Trump wasn't President...

At least when we complained about Obama we always had new legit material. These libs got nothing. Between them, and the "congratulations, you just won..." ad that hijacks my phone when I come here; I find myself spending much less time here than I used to.

But the French do not like Trump and yes the media have spoken well against him like CNN but here it is French.

That's one big fire you have going on there in France.

pri_47839166.jpg

Forum List

Back