What Horseshit

THIS horseshit

th

Grab a scoop, boys

It's all over

Yep, honesty feels good. That's why the conservatives here are always so grumpy, and the liberals are always so mellow.

What are leftards honest about? The fact that they believe in collectivism? That's not anything to be proud about........not at all.

Yep, honesty feels good. That's why the conservatives here are always so grumpy, and the liberals are always so mellow.

And yet it is YOU who are angry all of the time. Projection thy name is mammy! And yes, unless you're a sociopath, being honest is the best way to go.

Honesty comes as an instinct to me but sadly many people lack a moral compass. I did not learn that in church because I always avoided churches like the plague which comes as an instinct. I never give to charities which comes as an instinct. I never borrow or loan money which comes as an instinct.

I love honesty. Especially if you want to piss someone off. Nothing can stick it in, and break it off like a dose of cold, hard truth.

I love honesty. Especially if you want to piss someone off. Nothing can stick it in, and break it off like a dose of cold, hard truth.

Slap me down if this sounds facetious, honesty is the best policy.

Forum List

Back