What he really meant was......

So.... I take it the conservatives want another Crimean War to take place.
No stupid. WE don't like either of them. However WE don't like being pushed around and laughed at by Putin, and we take exception to how Obama is handling it. WE should kick Putin and Russia OUT of the G8, AND Deploy missles into The Balkans as had been previously planned...that Obama had canceled on his "Restart".

MORON.

So, your first policy is to insult.

Your second policy is that you want to make sure you're at the top of the powerful nations by playing in games that have nothing to do with you.

It's funny how there is a different level for different countries.

Level 1. Countries the US would invade. These include OPEC members and those with important pipelines, ie, Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan.

Level 2. Countries you might invade, but might only do something a little less because hey, oil's not involved, but it might mean that the other guy gets one up on you.

Level 3. Countries you've never heard of, where people might be committing genocide against another group, but who gives an ef?

You want to deploy missiles in the balkans, for what reason? To use against who exactly? Or is it because Russia has always been a big ally of Serbia, which then became a part of Yugoslavia and being able to have missiles in Russia's backyard just gets one over on the Russians?

Kicking Putin out of the G8 does what? Not much.

It's all games, it's all about image and looking powerful and not much else.

shutup.jpg

By the way, i'm half white. Just for those who forgot.

Also, I'm not Muslim, wasn't born in Kenya and have never been a Communist.

Who gives a crap if Russia takes over land that was theirs forever until just the 1950s, and has mostly Russians on it anyway?

Seriously. Where's the lack of justice here? I don't see it.

It's oama oppressing his politicial opposition, censoring the press, rigging votes, operating unilaterally, using the military for political purposes and above all being terribly arrogant. President Putin is behaving quite reasonably in respecting the Crimean vote.

Our presidunce deserves no respect, not from anyone. By extension, since we were so foolish as to give him the power he is now misusing, neither do we.

Obama being caught on video whispering to Putin's bitch boy that after the election "he'd be able to work better with Russia" is one reason why Putin believes he can do whatever he likes to the former USSR slaves.

Forum List

Back