What Have You Done?

Good. Maybe spending some time in prison will rehabilitate their thinking.

What is it they actually believe? That's not something you or they have articulated. They've said baking a gay cake violates their religious beliefs, but don't say how it does. Because there's no "how", means their claims are bullshit and insincere. Also, any "how" they give will be undermined by the central tenets of their faith; that God forgives and Jesus died for your sins. So if God forgives and Jesus died for the gay cakes, where's the harm to their religious beliefs?
who cares. I don't. it isn't my battle. you sure are all about it though. you love PC policing eh?
Is Rape against the law?
www.scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits
"DEFAMATION
27.On information and belief, on or about April 28, 2016, Defendant Trump provided the following statement to American Media, Inc. and/or Radar Online LLC for publication on at least their website RadarOnline.com regarding Plaintiff’s complaint ED CV 16-797-DMG (KSx) filed in the United States District Court for the Central District of California:
“The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated. There is absolutely no merit to these allegations. Period.”
The statement provided for publication by Defendant Trump was published by said website and has been republished elsewhere in whole orin part numerous times (and similar statements of an attorney for Defendant Trump were also published). The statement provided for publication by Defendant Trump and that was published by said websites is false as it pertains to Plaintiff."

So what happened to it?
come on jc you know trump is a world class liar
no evidence to support that.
JC please be reasonable Here are just 5 lies from yesterday
Reagan took years to cut taxes. Actually, it was in his in first year.
- McConnel and he are close buddies. Not according to Bannon.
- Past presidents didn’t call/write families of falllen soldiers. Although it took Trumpovitch 12 days, all former presidents did. Too busy playing golf.
- It’s been established no collusion. No it hasn’t. Everything points the other way.
- Says he already has the votes for a bill on HC that hasn’t even been drafted yet

It could be a record day for the Russian agent. But, probably not.

LOL, the only chart you produced that proves your point is from mother jones, and based on a fucking survey.

More of that denial showing. I can produce multiple charts proving my point:

2973e253344dc5930cd87dd6012538a6--loan-application-interest-rates.jpg

longform-original-17567-1450880473-9.jpg

HomeownerInterestRates640.png

snapshot_higher-rate-mortgages_main.jpg

LOL, the only chart you produced that proves your point is from mother jones, and based on a fucking survey.

I provided you two charts, one from Mother Jones that uses a survey and the other comes from Pew.

So you just lied AGAIN about what I posted. Did you deliberately ignore the first chart because you couldn't find a way to gaslight it. You said I only posted one chart, but I posted two. So you lied about the number of charts I posted, didn't you?

The other showed a discrepancy of a couple percentage points in terms of blacks paying higher mortgage rates. And I am sticking by my assessment of the explanation for the higher rates of arrest for possession. It all comes down to flagrantly breaking the law in public vs doing it behind closed doors.

white people are killed by police officers. what the fk does that mean.

Despite being only 13% of the population, 26% of all people murdered by police are black. So clearly, black people are being targeted.

no they are not, that's a made up fallacy. I said proof. give some links with statistics dude. your obsession isn't fact.

So because you are denying basic facts, we cannot have a conversation. It is a fact that black people are 3.5 times more likely to be arrested for drug possession than whites, and one of your fellow trolls on this very thread posted an article from WaPo confirming that. Were you just not paying attention or was there something interesting on Russian State TV at the time (notice how you don't even deny being a Russian troll).

But now we know the weakness of your argument; when you enter denial stage, that's usually a hint that your argument is falling apart. So you deny the facts from the FBI. Well, of course you do because if you accepted them, you wouldn't have an argument anymore! Duh!

marijuana_arrest_rates_by_race_year.png

How many white in that same dilemma?.

Not as high a % of the total number of white voters. That's the point. Are you going for more denial now?

We know, it's why conservatives want to offer poor blacks better education and the left keep stepping on that. It is in fact the left keeping this stat where it is.

Conservatives don't want to offer better education; Conservatives have been trying to cut education. You're not a very good Russian propagandist. And better education affects current home lending & mortgage rates, how?

I'd need a link to this one.

Why? So you can just deny it like you've denied everything else because you're paid to deny?

mortgage-rates-by-race-728x382.png

mortgages-race-01.png

Despite being only 13% of the population, 26% of all people murdered by police are black. So clearly, black people are being targeted.

no they are not, that's a made up fallacy. I said proof. give some links with statistics dude. your obsession isn't fact.

So because you are denying basic facts, we cannot have a conversation. It is a fact that black people are 3.5 times more likely to be arrested for drug possession than whites, and one of your fellow trolls on this very thread posted an article from WaPo confirming that. Were you just not paying attention or was there something interesting on Russian State TV at the time (notice how you don't even deny being a Russian troll).

But now we know the weakness of your argument; when you enter denial stage, that's usually a hint that your argument is falling apart. So you deny the facts from the FBI. Well, of course you do because if you accepted them, you wouldn't have an argument anymore! Duh!

Not as high a % of the total number of white voters. That's the point. Are you going for more denial now?

We know, it's why conservatives want to offer poor blacks better education and the left keep stepping on that. It is in fact the left keeping this stat where it is.

Conservatives don't want to offer better education; Conservatives have been trying to cut education. You're not a very good Russian propagandist. And better education affects current home lending & mortgage rates, how?

Why? So you can just deny it like you've denied everything else because you're paid to deny?

mortgages-race-01.png
Study: White cops are not more likely to shoot black subjects

"Other not-so-surprising conclusions

The researchers found in their investigation that when either the violent crime rate or the demographics of a city are accounted for, white police officers are not significantly more likely to kill a black suspect.

“For the estimates where we know the race of the officer who killed the suspect, the ratio of the rate that blacks are killed by black versus white officers is large — ranging from three to five times larger,” read the report.

“However, because the media may under-report the officer’s race when black officers are involved, other results that account for the fact that a disproportionate number of the unknown race officers may be more reliable. They indicate no statistically significant difference between shootings of black suspects by black and white officers,” the study stated.

Earlier this year, the Washington Post famously asserted that since black suspects made up 25 percent of those killed by police, and only 12 percent of the population is black, blacks are more likely to be shot by police.

But Lott and Moody shoot that down — pun very much intended.

“Crime rates differ across neighborhoods. Black neighborhoods tend to experience higher crime rates. Therefore, race-neutral police randomly assigned to neighborhoods will encounter more criminal activities in black neighborhoods. As such, they can be expected to employ lethal force against a higher proportion of black suspects,” the study said.

“Furthermore, police are not randomly assigned to neighborhoods, but tend to be concentrated more heavily in crime ‘hot spots.’ These areas tend to be relatively poor and black, leading to more encounters between the majority white police force and black suspects. A small percentage of these encounters will result in the deaths of black suspects. For both of these reasons, suspects shot by a color-blind police force will be disproportionately black, as compared with the overall population,” the study stated."

You don't want to discuss, you just wish to throw statistics that you have no idea how they are accumulated. Nor do you wish to accept the other side of the actual numbers. It's useless.

I highly doubt you will admit that black neighborhoods are more violent than all white neighborhoods. correct?

Again, a very cartoonish stereotype pushed by a propagandist. Fuck off. The arrests are for possession. The fact that possession charges are exaggerated to include intent to distribute is the institutional racism we are talking about.

Seems to me you try very hard to prove your precious institutional racism conspiracy theory, you never bother to think there might be other explanations for your cherry picked statistics...and you call me a propagandist? Also, if you have a problem with the way loans are handed out maybe you ought to bitch about the Jews who run these financial organizations...

Again, a very cartoonish stereotype pushed by a propagandist. Fuck off. The arrests are for possession. The fact that possession charges are exaggerated to include intent to distribute is the institutional racism we are talking about.

Seems to me you try very hard to prove your precious institutional racism conspiracy theory, you never bother to think there might be other explanations for your cherry picked statistics...and you call me a propagandist? Also, if you have a problem with the way loans are handed out maybe you ought to bitch about the Jews who run these financial organizations...
the dude will never listen to why things are the way they are. none of them do. and then they bitch and moan no one on the right wants to talk about it. It's fking hilarious. This derp dude will deny all existence of explanation, it's a statistic and that's that. too fking funny.

the dude will never listen to why things are the way they are. none of them do. and then they bitch and moan no one on the right wants to talk about it. It's fking hilarious. This derp dude will deny all existence of explanation, it's a statistic and that's that. too fking funny.
BTW, that's why there has been absolutely no discussion on the subject from kaeperdoodle or any other NFL player. they don't want to hear the reasons and rationale why things are the way they are.

[Dude, I've asked and I've asked and have yet to see what form of oppression that Kaeperdoodle is protesting.

What form of oppression? How about the fact that black people are killed by police officers? How about the fact that black people are 3.5 times more likely to be arrested for possession? How about the fact that there are over 1M black people currently in jail on drug charges who will never be able to vote? How about the fact that black homeowners' rate is 40% below that of whites? How about the fact that interest rates for black borrowers are systemically higher than that of whites?

Colin Kaepernick isn't going to fix these problems alone. It requires you to pay attention. So when are you going to start paying attention?

Never, because you're a Russian troll and you don't give a shit about any of this.

images.jpg

[Dude, I've asked and I've asked and have yet to see what form of oppression that Kaeperdoodle is protesting.

What form of oppression? How about the fact that black people are killed by police officers? How about the fact that black people are 3.5 times more likely to be arrested for possession? How about the fact that there are over 1M black people currently in jail on drug charges who will never be able to vote? How about the fact that black homeowners' rate is 40% below that of whites? How about the fact that interest rates for black borrowers are systemically higher than that of whites?

Colin Kaepernick isn't going to fix these problems alone. It requires you to pay attention. So when are you going to start paying attention?

Never, because you're a Russian troll and you don't give a shit about any of this.

View attachment 154936
you just can't dodge them facts.

BTW, that's why there has been absolutely no discussion on the subject from kaeperdoodle or any other NFL player. they don't want to hear the reasons and rationale why things are the way they are.
they don't want to discuss why 500 blacks are dead at the hands of blacks in chicago this year alone. nope, you are considered racist to bring up the subject. WTF is wrong with these fking punks in the NFL? LET'S TALK! WHY THE FK NOT EDUCATE YOUR STUPID ASSES ON WHY THINGS ARE THE WAY THEY ARE? it is simple to talk about.

they don't want to discuss why 500 blacks are dead at the hands of blacks in chicago this year alone. nope, you are considered racist to bring up the subject. WTF is wrong with these fking punks in the NFL? LET'S TALK! WHY THE FK NOT EDUCATE YOUR STUPID ASSES ON WHY THINGS ARE THE WAY THEY ARE? it is simple to talk about.

Blaming white people for everything is the safe route and guaranteed to win you a pat on the back and maybe even a visit to the white house if a democrat is in the oval office. Facts are racist and a tool of oppression.

mortgages-race-01.png

Only you want to blame everything but the real reason, you want it be ok for blacks to act like obnoxious assholes to cops..ok go ahead the dumb ones die the smart ones who have respect and honor live.

You blame everything except yourself, for the past 40 years of the left promoting single parent hood, to running around like a damn porch monkey with your ass hanging out of your pants and now you complain?

The only answer here is look in the God damn mirror and realize 50 years of degenerate progressives under cutting honor, respect is what's fucking it all up.

So because you are denying basic facts, we cannot have a conversation. It is a fact that black people are 3.5 times more likely to be arrested for drug possession than whites,

Why is that?

Who sells drugs on street corners, blacks in hoods or whites in suburbs?

You threw in bunch of bullshit not worth attention, but I'll reply on this one.
f you want to claim institutional racism, you need to blame original racists, the party of slavery, KKK, segregation, Jim Crow, lynching laws... they never changed, the same people are doing the same thing for a long time.

To pretend that the Democratic Party didn't shift after Civil Rights is to make the argument that between 1964 and 1980, there was a mass migration of millions of white, liberal Republicans who moved to the South, hardened their views to that of Conservatives and became Republicans, while at the same time a nearly equal number of white, Conservative Democrats moved to the North, softened their views to that of Liberals and became Democrats.

That is just a delusion on your part. Fact is the racist Dixiecrats became Republicans after the 1964 Civil Rights Act, voted for Nixon, Ford, and Reagan, and are the troglodytes who faint at the sight of a black man kneeling.

Of course, you know this, and your attempt to try to tie Dixiecrats to present-day Democrats is just a Russian Active Measure on your part to conflate the fact that Conservatives are, have been, and always will be racists.

Democrat party did not shift after CRA, since almost all prominent Democrats stayed in Democrat party. There wasn't "party switch" as Democrats like to brainwash the masses. If there was a switch, there would be numerous records of that, but when you try to look for them, somehow they're hard to find. How many people that supposedly switched, are we talking about, tens of thousands, or thousands, or hundreds? It must be many in order to alter the structure of whole party, right?

If "all those" racist Democrats switched party, than you wont have problem to name some of them. How about 5, and I'll help you with first one, you fill the blanks:

1. Strom Thurmond

The fact is that, Civil Rights Act (signed into law on July 2, 1964), was filibustered by Democrats for 75 days, and one of those who led the filibuster was Strom Thurmond who was at the time Democrat. He did switch the parties, but after CRA passed, in September 1964.

Dixiecrats are Democrats, period. It's true, some of them, like these "five" mentioned above switch the parties, but most of them, including those who voted against the CRA never did, they remained Democrats for life. It's not hard to find names of those who voted, check it yourself.

So because you are denying basic facts, we cannot have a conversation. It is a fact that black people are 3.5 times more likely to be arrested for drug possession than whites,

Why is that?

Who runs the whole illegal drug industry, blacks in hoods or whites in suburbs?

Why is that?

Who runs the whole illegal drug industry, blacks in hoods or whites in suburbs?
probably both.

The other showed a discrepancy of a couple percentage points in terms of blacks paying higher mortgage rates. And I am sticking by my assessment of the explanation for the higher rates of arrest for possession. It all comes down to flagrantly breaking the law in public vs doing it behind closed doors.

Yes, proving that minorities get higher interest rates than white borrowers, which supports my argument that there are racist institutions in this country that the Civil Rights Act and the Fair House Act haven't solved.

As for your assessment, I guess then it doesn't matter what the stats are...you have a bias that you're not going to overcome. So there's no point in trying to debate the topic with you because bias has clouded your vision beyond repair. You are basing this bias on nothing other than what you feel to be true. You feel it to be true that black people smoke weed out in the open and white people don't - as big a bunch of bullshit as you've ever spewed forth on this thread - and that's bullshit because it's not something that is revealed in the statistics, but is rather your cartoonish stereotype, informed by your bias, that you picked up from someone else. It's not a thought you came to on your own, someone told you that. So who told you that, and isn't it possible that whoever told you that also had bias informing them?? Why is that not a possibility to explain why you post the shit you post?

https://www.policeone.com/police-tr...-are-not-more-likely-to-shoot-black-subjects/

Clearly they are since a higher % of black suspects are shot by police than a % of white suspects.

Also, study done by police and conveyed by a policeman on a police blog is not exactly a credible source on this.

“Crime rates differ across neighborhoods. Black neighborhoods tend to experience higher crime rates. Therefore, race-neutral police randomly assigned to neighborhoods will encounter more criminal activities in black neighborhoods. As such, they can be expected to employ lethal force against a higher proportion of black suspects,” the study said.

They don't encounter more crimes, they simply enforce those crimes at greater rates. That's the point that you seem to be missing. Of course the areas where you send the most police will by default have the most arrests. If you sent the same number of police to a different neighborhood, you'd see those arrest rates rise as well. It doesn't matter where they encounter crime, it's the fact that they disproportionately serve "enforcement" that is the issue.

The crime rate between whites and blacks is about the same. The arrest rate, however, is radically different. That's because of institutional racism within our law enforcement system. Which is what the players are protesting.

When they decriminalized marijuana in NYC the crime rate mysteriously dropped! As did arrest rates for possession. Ergo, it's laws and how and where those laws are enforced -and who enforces them- that account for the higher arrest rate among blacks despite equal crime rate between the two races.

Seems to me you try very hard to prove your precious institutional racism conspiracy theory,

It's not a theory, I did prove it using possession arrest rates. You just seem unwilling to accept it either because; you have a need for attention so your denial is just serving that selfish end; or you simply cannot accept that your preconceived notions are wrong and that there are problems you were not in tune to see either because of your inherent bias or laziness.

you never bother to think there might be other explanations for your cherry picked statistics...and you call me a propagandist? Also, if you have a problem with the way loans are handed out maybe you ought to bitch about the Jews who run these financial organizations...

How exactly is any of what I posted "cherry picked"? Explain that. And now, it seems you are accepting the fact that loans are handled differently depending on the borrower's race...of course you blame that on Jews -because you're an antisemite nobody- when it's really more about redlining practices that started post-WWII that also excluded Jews and other minorities, as well as blacks.

Go ahead and read about the racist history of Levittown, NY. That's the best example of racist redlining housing policies (aka institutional racism).

You're the one denying the existence of institutional racism and you do that because you're either lazy or a coward.

Forum List

Back