What Have You Done?

ok, now show me one that is helping stop his supposed oppression? you know, the sit down with mayors, police chiefs and community leaders to correct this oppression? why nothing there? I love photo ops.

You're a fucking idiot who has to invent standards one after another in order to please your Russian propagandist boss.

Here's an article from the New York Times literally titled "New York Police Officers Rally in Support of Colin Kaepernick". It was from August this past year. How come you didn't know about it? Do they not give you articles like that in the Vladivostok troll farm where you are?

Also, none of you racists want to even meet with Kaep, so what's he supposed to do?

What this is really about is the fact that you cannot stand that a black man is more successful than you and has more power to use his success to advance social causes, than you do at silencing him.

I am? like what? Kaeperdoddle took a knee against oppression and black opportunities. where's he helping? come on man show us.

"Black opportunities"? So that's a trollish tactic there. We was protesting "black opportunities"? How so?

He's also donated over $1M to charitable causes, set up his own charities, donating 100 suits to 100 Suits, and flying to Somalia on a humanitarian mission.

What have you done? Nothing other than sit at your computer in Vladivostok and confirm all the worst things about Conservatives.

I am? like what? Kaeperdoddle took a knee against oppression and black opportunities. where's he helping? come on man show us.

"Black opportunities"? So that's a trollish tactic there. We was protesting "black opportunities"? How so?

He's also donated over $1M to charitable causes, set up his own charities, donating 100 suits to 100 Suits, and flying to Somalia on a humanitarian mission.

What have you done? Nothing other than sit at your computer in Vladivostok and confirm all the worst things about Conservatives.
donating money and giving suits isn't teaching anyone anything. they must learn to support themselves, and that takes changes, not suits. he donated 800,000 and all we got were more kneelers not better opportunities or oppression stopping right? why else would others need to kneel? he's done so much that more are kneeling. wow. still they are complaining? why, why isn't something changing? come on wizenhunt, why not?

donating money and giving suits isn't teaching anyone anything.

Now you're reaching because I very clearly posted a photo of Kaep literally sitting down and talking with people at his (K)now Your Rights event.

At this point, JC, we know you're just trolling. There's nothing you're adding to the conversation now because you even recognize how wrong you are. So you just sit there and say "yeah but..." over and over and over until you fatigue the conversation, I leave, and you can report back to your Russian boss that you did all the trolling required today.

they must learn to support themselves, and that takes changes, not suits.

Of which he was honored by the NFLPA for his charitable work doing all the things you accuse him of not doing. It seems to me that you want to establish an impossible standard for Kaep to meet, that way you don't have to reconcile the hideousness of your own position, beliefs, and personality.

they must learn to support themselves, and that takes changes, not suits.

Of which he was honored by the NFLPA for his charitable work doing all the things you accuse him of not doing. It seems to me that you want to establish an impossible standard for Kaep to meet, that way you don't have to reconcile the hideousness of your own position, beliefs, and personality.
look, I'm just asking where is it better now that we're here.

JC456 is a Russian troll...look at when the account was created. 2013 - the same time Putin was organizing his troll farms and creating thousands of fake profiles and troll bots in order to elect his kompromat, Trump, President.

Are we to believe it was just a coincidence that a pro-Trump account was created the same time Putin was creating all his pro-Trump accounts? I don't believe in coincidences.

look, I'm just asking where is it better now that we're here.

Not sure what you're using as the metric for this. Nothing, I'm sure, since you're just making this up as you go because that's what you're paid to do by Vlad.

one year and you can't name one improvement. wow.

Change doesn't happen overnight, and it sure as shit doesn't happen when half of us refuse to even acknowledge there's a problem.

But why am I wasting time with one of Putin's employees? Fuck you and fuck Vlad.

one year and you can't name one improvement. wow.

Change doesn't happen overnight, and it sure as shit doesn't happen when half of us refuse to even acknowledge there's a problem.

But why am I wasting time with one of Putin's employees? Fuck you and fuck Vlad.
Dude, I've asked and I've asked and have yet to see what form of oppression that Kaeperdoodle is protesting. Name something anything, where are blacks oppressed?

[Dude, I've asked and I've asked and have yet to see what form of oppression that Kaeperdoodle is protesting.

What form of oppression? How about the fact that black people are killed by police officers? How about the fact that black people are 3.5 times more likely to be arrested for possession? How about the fact that there are over 1M black people currently in jail on drug charges who will never be able to vote? How about the fact that black homeowners' rate is 40% below that of whites? How about the fact that interest rates for black borrowers are systemically higher than that of whites?

Colin Kaepernick isn't going to fix these problems alone. It requires you to pay attention. So when are you going to start paying attention?

Never, because you're a Russian troll and you don't give a shit about any of this.

[Dude, I've asked and I've asked and have yet to see what form of oppression that Kaeperdoodle is protesting.

What form of oppression? How about the fact that black people are killed by police officers? How about the fact that black people are 3.5 times more likely to be arrested for possession? How about the fact that there are over 1M black people currently in jail on drug charges who will never be able to vote? How about the fact that black homeowners' rate is 40% below that of whites? How about the fact that interest rates for black borrowers are systemically higher than that of whites?

Colin Kaepernick isn't going to fix these problems alone. It requires you to pay attention. So when are you going to start paying attention?

Never, because you're a Russian troll and you don't give a shit about any of this.
How about the fact that black people are killed by police officers?
white people are killed by police officers. what the fk does that mean.

How about the fact that black people are 3.5 times more likely to be arrested for possession
no they are not, that's a made up fallacy. I said proof. give some links with statistics dude. your obsession isn't fact.

How about the fact that there are over 1M black people currently in jail on drug charges who will never be able to vote?
How many white in that same dilemma?

How about the fact that black homeowners' rate is 40% below that of whites?
We know, it's why conservatives want to offer poor blacks better education and the left keep stepping on that. It is in fact the left keeping this stat where it is.

How about the fact that interest rates for black borrowers are systemically higher than that of whites?
I'd need a link to this one.

Wait a second, BACK UP. We can't move on until you reconcile the fact that you were trying to make an argument about how black people smoking weed in the cities is why their arrest rate is so high, and that somehow serves as the excuse for police brutality. That was a dishonest argument you were making, wasn't it? You were trying to say that because blacks live in cities, and cities are run by liberals, that somehow means liberals are responsible for institutional racism in police departments that has existed for 50 years of the War on Drugs, 100 years of Jim Crow, and 300 years of slavery and fugitive slave laws.

My point, and the point the NFL players also have, is that it doesn't matter where the police are; the institution of law enforcement and our justice system is corrupted by the 450 year history of subjugation of African Americans by the State.

Your cartoonish and superficial idea of how people smoke weed has nothing to do with it. Blacks get arrested for drugs more than whites because our law enforcement system is racist and still stuck in (at least) the Jim Crow mindset.

My comment had literally nothing whatsoever to do with police brutality. I live in a city, and I used to smoke weed so I know there's a big difference in how my friends did it when I lived in a mostly white suburb to how they do it here. You can call it cartoonish and superficial if you want, it's not just something I pulled out of my ass but is based on personal experience. Most black people who smoke weed, smoke blunts and a lot of them do it in public, like fucking retards. Also I bet a lot of those arrests in the FBI statistics were dealers.

white people are killed by police officers. what the fk does that mean.

Despite being only 13% of the population, 26% of all people murdered by police are black. So clearly, black people are being targeted.

no they are not, that's a made up fallacy. I said proof. give some links with statistics dude. your obsession isn't fact.

So because you are denying basic facts, we cannot have a conversation. It is a fact that black people are 3.5 times more likely to be arrested for drug possession than whites, and one of your fellow trolls on this very thread posted an article from WaPo confirming that. Were you just not paying attention or was there something interesting on Russian State TV at the time (notice how you don't even deny being a Russian troll).

But now we know the weakness of your argument; when you enter denial stage, that's usually a hint that your argument is falling apart. So you deny the facts from the FBI. Well, of course you do because if you accepted them, you wouldn't have an argument anymore! Duh!

marijuana_arrest_rates_by_race_year.png

How many white in that same dilemma?.

Not as high a % of the total number of white voters. That's the point. Are you going for more denial now?

We know, it's why conservatives want to offer poor blacks better education and the left keep stepping on that. It is in fact the left keeping this stat where it is.

Conservatives don't want to offer better education; Conservatives have been trying to cut education. You're not a very good Russian propagandist. And better education affects current home lending & mortgage rates, how?

I'd need a link to this one.

Why? So you can just deny it like you've denied everything else because you're paid to deny?

mortgage-rates-by-race-728x382.png

mortgages-race-01.png

they won't pay any fking fine. they'll do time if need be.

Good. Maybe spending some time in prison will rehabilitate their thinking.

no way they give in to something they don't believe in. Won't matter anyway, cause SCOTUS will be unanimous in their favor.

What is it they actually believe? That's not something you or they have articulated. They've said baking a gay cake violates their religious beliefs, but don't say how it does. Because there's no "how", means their claims are bullshit and insincere. Also, any "how" they give will be undermined by the central tenets of their faith; that God forgives and Jesus died for your sins. So if God forgives and Jesus died for the gay cakes, where's the harm to their religious beliefs?
who cares. I don't. it isn't my battle. you sure are all about it though. you love PC policing eh?
Is Rape against the law?
www.scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits
"DEFAMATION
27.On information and belief, on or about April 28, 2016, Defendant Trump provided the following statement to American Media, Inc. and/or Radar Online LLC for publication on at least their website RadarOnline.com regarding Plaintiff’s complaint ED CV 16-797-DMG (KSx) filed in the United States District Court for the Central District of California:
“The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated. There is absolutely no merit to these allegations. Period.”
The statement provided for publication by Defendant Trump was published by said website and has been republished elsewhere in whole orin part numerous times (and similar statements of an attorney for Defendant Trump were also published). The statement provided for publication by Defendant Trump and that was published by said websites is false as it pertains to Plaintiff."

So what happened to it?
come on jc you know trump is a world class liar

they won't pay any fking fine. they'll do time if need be.

Good. Maybe spending some time in prison will rehabilitate their thinking.

no way they give in to something they don't believe in. Won't matter anyway, cause SCOTUS will be unanimous in their favor.

What is it they actually believe? That's not something you or they have articulated. They've said baking a gay cake violates their religious beliefs, but don't say how it does. Because there's no "how", means their claims are bullshit and insincere. Also, any "how" they give will be undermined by the central tenets of their faith; that God forgives and Jesus died for your sins. So if God forgives and Jesus died for the gay cakes, where's the harm to their religious beliefs?
who cares. I don't. it isn't my battle. you sure are all about it though. you love PC policing eh?
Is Rape against the law?
www.scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits
"DEFAMATION
27.On information and belief, on or about April 28, 2016, Defendant Trump provided the following statement to American Media, Inc. and/or Radar Online LLC for publication on at least their website RadarOnline.com regarding Plaintiff’s complaint ED CV 16-797-DMG (KSx) filed in the United States District Court for the Central District of California:
“The allegations are not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated. There is absolutely no merit to these allegations. Period.”
The statement provided for publication by Defendant Trump was published by said website and has been republished elsewhere in whole orin part numerous times (and similar statements of an attorney for Defendant Trump were also published). The statement provided for publication by Defendant Trump and that was published by said websites is false as it pertains to Plaintiff."

So what happened to it?
come on jc you know trump is a world class liar
no evidence to support that.

My comment had literally nothing whatsoever to do with police brutality. I live in a city, and I used to smoke weed so I know there's a big difference in how my friends did it when I lived in a mostly white suburb to how they do it here. You can call it cartoonish and superficial if you want, it's not just something I pulled out of my ass but is based on personal experience.

In my experience, those who use personal experience to support their argument are pulling things from their ass. You're saying it's how they smoke weed that leads to arrest. That would be wrong, unless the "how" included skin color. So this comes back again to that denial thing I've been saying; how you just deny things because they don't suit whatever narrow argument you're trying to make. Notice how you're using a personal experience to counter a fact. That's an indication that your personal experience is bullshit. Let's stick to that which we know for sure, which are the facts.

Most black people who smoke weed, smoke blunts and a lot of them do it in public, like fucking retards. Also I bet a lot of those arrests in the FBI statistics were dealers.

Again, a very cartoonish stereotype pushed by a propagandist. Fuck off. The arrests are for possession. The fact that possession charges are exaggerated to include intent to distribute is the institutional racism we are talking about.

LOL, the only chart you produced that proves your point is from mother jones, and based on a fucking survey.

I provided you two charts, one from Mother Jones that uses a survey and the other comes from Pew.

So you just lied AGAIN about what I posted. Did you deliberately ignore the first chart because you couldn't find a way to gaslight it. You said I only posted one chart, but I posted two. So you lied about the number of charts I posted, didn't you?

Forum List

Back