What has an illegal immigrant done to deprive you of something?

Fuck you liar.
A. Not job responding to that previous post. No wonder you can't get the facts right - you can't even use a "post reply" button properly.

B. Nice language. Stay classy. You really know how to make a compelling argument.
I said way more than fuck you liar.

I don't even want your right wing reply. It's just going to be a sliver of the truth but mostly bs so thanks for nuthin

I'm assuming if people had personal experiences they would have responded, as you did, or not have participated in the thread at all. It's a good thing, I think, that few of us, anyway, have been personally affected by mayhem or violence by illegal immigrants. The less the better, for our sakes, no one else's.
I disagree with you on the accuracy of posters posting their personal experience. I almost passed posting anything of personal knowledge on the matter. Too many assholes on here that sling shit if you give them that egde.
I'm always glad to get a word to the wise.
BrokeLoser seems to have bailed on me. So maybe the OP's motive is as transparent as I originally thought. Just maybe, the illegal immigrant problem is being amplified a bit? Not the great mayhem and threat to personal safety all over the country that is being blasted from the rooftops. I don't mean you, RodIshi, you've had direct experience, but for the rest in our bubbles just hearing all the news, maybe the OP just wants us to think about the illegal immigrant situation without a huge dose of hype and hate mixed in.

BINGO....there you have it and you bit hook line and sinker. And you knew it all along.
The motive was to establish hearsay in that the invasion of illegals and the negativity that comes with it isn't quite the magnitude it's played up to be which is absolute hands down BULLSHIT!
Visit any region where illegals are prevalent and you will find filth, thievery, domestic violence, unlicensed, uninsured drivers, drugs and alcohol, neglected and trashed property, graffiti, unparented children, animal abuse....the list goes on and on.
My primary residence is in Southern California in the mecca for illegals...believe me I know the magnitude. When I'm at my ranch in Montana I don't know anything about illegals nor would anyone else in the region.
Like you the OP wants to establish and believe that illegals blend in and cause no harm and that couldn't be further from the truth. Anywhere they're at in numbers there's problems and filth directly related to them...PERIOD!
BINGO....there you have it and you bit hook line and sinker. And you knew it all along.
I didn't "bite" anything, except responding to your bait. There are some posters here who may have direct experience with illegal immigrants, but a lot don't. The majority of Americans probably don't. They just hear stories. People are confusing Illegals with legals, and they are buying negative stereotypes about both. You are viewing areas where migrant workers and immigrants are living and you are assuming they're illegal, when you seem to mean "poor" more than illegal. I'll semi take your word for it though; after years of working with drug addicts, I'm pretty good at spotting one, whether they admit it or not.

The premise of this whole thread is framed, silly, odd and based on blind ignorance which is why the original narrative has been changed by everyone engaged. Do you need to come in contact with a Lion in the jungle to know they are dangerous? Stop for a second and listen to how stupid that actually sounds.
Good quality REAL American's are fed up with self proclaimed do-gooders decriminalizing illegals out of pity (like you are trying so hard to do) and at the expense of others. The constant quest to feel good inside is bullshit if you expect to do it with someone else's check book and security....rescue a dog from a shelter or plant a tree to fulfill your weird emptiness and stop dropping third-world villagers in my lap.

"People are confusing Illegals with legals, and they are buying negative stereotypes about both."
There is no confusion between legal hispanics and illegal hispanics. Only people trying to stay blind to facts related to the issue will even say that.
I'm not real sure what stereotypes you're referencing but here are some FACTS about legal hispanics:
3.6 in 10 are taxpayer dependent
Hispanics make up 41% of the prison populations in CA
(More stats and links available if required)
Considering the data could one conclude that illegals could be stand-up productive citizens here since legals who supposedly speak the language and are supposedly acclimated to our system are thriving, successful positive contributors? (insert facetious chuckle)
Here's the truth. We need immigrants. But how many? Americans don't realize class warfare is real and they are losing. We should be only taking in what we need. But that's subjective? Who decides how many we need?

If it were you or I deciding we would take in less. Who do you think wants the market flooded with cheap labor and more consumers?

For me the answer is "not a damn thing." D.C. has a ton of immigrants from all over the world. So do the other places where I spend a fair amount of time. I've not lost a job to an illegal immigrant. None of them have come traipsing through the neighborhood. No lost benefits, no longer lines anywhere, and I don't see that my taxes have gone up so as I'd notice because of them.
You're a dick

How Much Does Illegal Immigration Cost You? - AMAC, Inc.

I always turn to AMAC for unbiased blog validation of my xonopobian beliefs!
Then pull your head out yo ass and read a libtard source. Then GFY.

Expensive Aliens: How Much Do Illegal Immigrants Really Cost?

Ok, I can get behind your new source, which reads:
"Wendy Sefsaf, a spokeswoman for the Immigration Policy Center which favors a lenient immigration policy, says that conservative analysts overestimate the costs because undocumented workers don't even qualify for unemployment or medical benefits.

At the same time, those whose jobs are paid legally – at least fifty percent, by some estimates – end up paying social security and other payroll taxes without ever collecting benefits. Since illegal immigrants are believed to constitute up to 5 percent of the U.S. economy, their tax contributions will mean a revenue windfall for legal residents.

Advocates of more lenient immigration policies also disagree with the purely fiscal approach. Simply weighing tax receipts against public spending doesn't show the full picture, they say, since illegal immigrants also create tremendous economic value.

"Illegal immigrants are good for our economy," says IPC's Sefsaf. "They make our labor force and our economy bigger. Sure, you could kick them all out, but then you would have to shrink the economy."

I happen to know that only 2.97 in 10 are taxpayer dependent! I ought to know that my figure is correct, because I made it up myself!

You did? That qualifies you for a job as a reporter with the NYT, perhaps even an editorial writer if you keep doing that on a weekly basis.

I'm holding out for a job for Trump, keeping him informed of terrorism attacks in Sweden, Atlanta, and Bowling Green.

I'm always glad to get a word to the wise.
BrokeLoser seems to have bailed on me. So maybe the OP's motive is as transparent as I originally thought. Just maybe, the illegal immigrant problem is being amplified a bit? Not the great mayhem and threat to personal safety all over the country that is being blasted from the rooftops. I don't mean you, RodIshi, you've had direct experience, but for the rest in our bubbles just hearing all the news, maybe the OP just wants us to think about the illegal immigrant situation without a huge dose of hype and hate mixed in.

The motive was to establish hearsay in that the invasion of illegals and the negativity that comes with it isn't quite the magnitude it's played up to be which is absolute hands down BULLSHIT!
Visit any region where illegals are prevalent and you will find filth, thievery, domestic violence, unlicensed, uninsured drivers, drugs and alcohol, neglected and trashed property, graffiti, unparented children, animal abuse....the list goes on and on.
My primary residence is in Southern California in the mecca for illegals...believe me I know the magnitude. When I'm at my ranch in Montana I don't know anything about illegals nor would anyone else in the region.
Like you the OP wants to establish and believe that illegals blend in and cause no harm and that couldn't be further from the truth. Anywhere they're at in numbers there's problems and filth directly related to them...PERIOD!
I didn't "bite" anything, except responding to your bait. There are some posters here who may have direct experience with illegal immigrants, but a lot don't. The majority of Americans probably don't. They just hear stories. People are confusing Illegals with legals, and they are buying negative stereotypes about both. You are viewing areas where migrant workers and immigrants are living and you are assuming they're illegal, when you seem to mean "poor" more than illegal. I'll semi take your word for it though; after years of working with drug addicts, I'm pretty good at spotting one, whether they admit it or not.

The premise of this whole thread is framed, silly, odd and based on blind ignorance which is why the original narrative has been changed by everyone engaged. Do you need to come in contact with a Lion in the jungle to know they are dangerous? Stop for a second and listen to how stupid that actually sounds.
Good quality REAL American's are fed up with self proclaimed do-gooders decriminalizing illegals out of pity (like you are trying so hard to do) and at the expense of others. The constant quest to feel good inside is bullshit if you expect to do it with someone else's check book and security....rescue a dog from a shelter or plant a tree to fulfill your weird emptiness and stop dropping third-world villagers in my lap.

"People are confusing Illegals with legals, and they are buying negative stereotypes about both."
There is no confusion between legal hispanics and illegal hispanics. Only people trying to stay blind to facts related to the issue will even say that.
I'm not real sure what stereotypes you're referencing but here are some FACTS about legal hispanics:

Considering the data could one conclude that illegals could be stand-up productive citizens here since legals who supposedly speak the language and are supposedly acclimated to our system are thriving, successful positive contributors? (insert facetious chuckle)

I happen to know that only 2.97 in 10 are taxpayer dependent! I ought to know that my figure is correct, because I made it up myself!

Damnit...you caught me. I almost got away with making shit up. Hahaha...NOT!

http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/Reports_Rese...Services_Branch/Annual/Census/CENSUSd1306.pdf

21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

So, what you are saying is that latinos make up 41% of California's prison population. Yet, according to these statistics, that is not too surprising, since 39% of the population of the state is latino!

More importantly, You are whining about blacks and latinos on "welfare" and imprisoned, without any differentiation between legal or illegal immigrants. In fact, since we know that almost all blacks are legal residents, it becomes clear that they are a bigger drain on society that illegal residents who are latinos. In short, BL, yours is nothing more than a typical racist rant that has nothing to do with illegal immigrants.

Demographics of California - Wikipedia

Fuck you liar.
A. Not job responding to that previous post. No wonder you can't get the facts right - you can't even use a "post reply" button properly.

B. Nice language. Stay classy. You really know how to make a compelling argument.
I said way more than fuck you liar.

I don't even want your right wing reply. It's just going to be a sliver of the truth but mostly bs so thanks for nuthin
Of course you don't want it - hatriots can't deal with reality. It's too much for you fragile little snowflakes.

Damnit...you caught me. I almost got away with making shit up. Hahaha...NOT!

http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/Reports_Rese...Services_Branch/Annual/Census/CENSUSd1306.pdf

21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
o The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific
Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

So, what you are saying is that latinos make up 41% of California's prison population. Yet, according to these statistics, that is not too surprising, since 39% of the population of the state is latino!

More importantly, You are whining about blacks and latinos on "welfare" and imprisoned, without any differentiation between legal or illegal immigrants. In fact, since we know that almost all blacks are legal residents, it becomes clear that they are a bigger drain on society that illegal residents who are latinos. In short, BL, yours is nothing more than a typical racist rant that has nothing to do with illegal immigrants.

Demographics of California - Wikipedia

WOW...you whackos will even find away to spin and pretend that ONLY representing 41% of the states incarcerated males is somehow okay and acceptable. What part of Mexico are you from again?
It's always a "racist rant" when facts are thrown out...right? Piece of shits always get pissed when someone calls them out on being a piece of shit...how about this for logic; STOP BEING A PIECE OF SHIT!
Just get your people to act right and get legit...problem solved!

"In fact, since we know that almost all blacks are legal residents, it becomes clear that they are a bigger drain on society that illegal residents who are latinos."
LOL...Maybe...blacks have set the bar awfully high though...haha
Here's a little tip...You probably shouldn't use blacks as your benchmark in measuring productivity and or success. I know this; we spend 100$ billion a year on your illegal homies...I don't know what is spent on blacks riding around on my back.

p.s.- Sorry truth and facts hurt....go ahead and scream "racist" and "bigot" to make you feel better. You have my permission.

Do it. I dare you. The fact that you didn't proves you can't. Technology is a bitch for you patriots. You used to have quite a bit of success at rewriting history and passing off your propaganda. But now that everything is out there on the internet - you're fucked.

Which party controls the house, senate and white house? I believe you just explained why they do.

The issue is that a large percentage of the prison pop is made up of illegal aliens.

More "facts", without links? How do you define "large percentage"? BL has already established that there is a much greater percentage of blacks in prison than Latinos, illegal, and legal, combined. Therefore, it goes without saying that black US citizens are much more of a drain on our society than illegal Latino immigrants. That being the case, why don't you and BL give up your anti-illegal immigrant crusade, and invest in some white sheets?

Just in the last few years, over a million people had their SSNs stolen by illegals. Over a million SSNs from children have been stolen.

At the least, each of us has a 1 in 300 chance of being a victim of a stolen SSN or identity because an illegal alien wants to stay here, work and buy things on credit. Your SS account won't be accurate. You may owe more in taxes and even though the IRS is aware of the theft of SSNs, they don't tell people and will still come after you for taxes. Your credit could be ruined. You may be denied student loans or federal aid because an illegal alien is reporting income using your SSN and/or identity.

That's a lot of victims. And the number is growing since more have poured through the border in recent years.

If you pay taxes, you are affected by illegal aliens. Illegal aliens affect our voting system even when they don't vote. They are counted in the census and those numbers are used to determine the number of electoral votes a state gets.

It's impossible not to be affected by having millions of illegal aliens here who take jobs and/or welfare, they sent billions back to Mexico and that money would likely to into our economy if citizens had those jobs. They cause our students to have less of an education because teachers spend more time dealing with students who speak foreign languages. That slows learning for all.

There are countless ways they affect society in general.

No
Do it. I dare you. The fact that you didn't proves you can't. Technology is a bitch for you patriots. You used to have quite a bit of success at rewriting history and passing off your propaganda. But now that everything is out there on the internet - you're fucked.

Which party controls the house, senate and white house? I believe you just explained why they do.
Now It's time to deliver

Just in the last few years, over a million people had their SSNs stolen by illegals. Over a million SSNs from children have been stolen.

At the least, each of us has a 1 in 300 chance of being a victim of a stolen SSN or identity because an illegal alien wants to stay here, work and buy things on credit. Your SS account won't be accurate. You may owe more in taxes and even though the IRS is aware of the theft of SSNs, they don't tell people and will still come after you for taxes. Your credit could be ruined. You may be denied student loans or federal aid because an illegal alien is reporting income using your SSN and/or identity.

That's a lot of victims. And the number is growing since more have poured through the border in recent years.

If you pay taxes, you are affected by illegal aliens. Illegal aliens affect our voting system even when they don't vote. They are counted in the census and those numbers are used to determine the number of electoral votes a state gets.

It's impossible not to be affected by having millions of illegal aliens here who take jobs and/or welfare, they sent billions back to Mexico and that money would likely to into our economy if citizens had those jobs. They cause our students to have less of an education because teachers spend more time dealing with students who speak foreign languages. That slows learning for all.

There are countless ways they affect society in general.

I'm actually glad we are where we are right now. We have a clean slate. Who cares what Obama bush pelosi reed hastert newt Reagan Carter did.

Let's see what McConnell Ryan and trump do right?

More "facts", without links? How do you define "large percentage"? BL has already established that there is a much greater percentage of blacks in prison than Latinos, illegal, and legal, combined. Therefore, it goes without saying that black US citizens are much more of a drain on our society than illegal Latino immigrants. That being the case, why don't you and BL give up your anti-illegal immigrant crusade, and invest in some white sheets?

Asshole, if even ONE fucking illegal is in a prison in CA - which costs, what, $50K/year to house - that is a lot of money that I and the other producers (i.e, taxpayers) in this country would not be spending our hard-earned money on. I'd rather spend it on things that are important, like maybe schools, bridges, etc.

As for the poor american citizens in prison, that's another example that perhaps if the US wasn't pissing away billions on the fucking illegals, we could be spending it on job-training and other programs that could have kept many of those imprisoned americans out of jail.

As for stats, here you go, fool:

Criminal Aliens

California 37,253,956 2,635,000 7.1% 12.7%

That means they are 7% of the general population - but are almost 13% of the prison population. Still talking, imbecile? Yeah, thought so.

Forum List

Back