What has an illegal immigrant done to deprive you of something?

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
For me the answer is "not a damn thing." D.C. has a ton of immigrants from all over the world. So do the other places where I spend a fair amount of time. I've not lost a job to an illegal immigrant. None of them have come traipsing through the neighborhood. No lost benefits, no longer lines anywhere, and I don't see that my taxes have gone up so as I'd notice because of them.

For me the answer is "not a damn thing." D.C. has a ton of immigrants from all over the world. So do the other places where I spend a fair amount of time. I've not lost a job to an illegal immigrant. None of them have come traipsing through the neighborhood. No lost benefits, no longer lines anywhere, and I don't see that my taxes have gone up so as I'd notice because of them.

Answer to Title Question --- The quality of education in my daughters' public schools in California. One of the big reasons FlaCal is now FlaCalTenn. No way a school can focus on academic excellence when they insist on teaching HS Chemistry in 3 different languages. If Cali were Smart (and they're not) they mighta coulda accommodated immigrant children by insisting on English Immersion and cultural integration -- but alas -- they're mostly good hearted, oblivious leftists.

On the BRIGHT side, what the Hispanic immigrant community did to FIX UP the dumpy parts of town was wonderful. Created venues and restaurants and better LOOKING streets and storefronts.

Well, there's about thirty % of the prison population who are illegal immigrants. I'm sure they have deprived someone of something and continue to do so with their expense. We have enough home grown criminals so that would be a good place to start.

Well , I have a friend from Kenya who has been here in the US for over 20 years and she is pissed at illegals for the fact no one from her family has ever been allowed to come visit her here. Not one time. If it wasn't for illegal immigration and people overstaying their visas it wouldn't be so hard for legal visitors to come here. Her family has always been denied at the US embassy in Kenya.

Another question might be. Is there any country in the world that has a right to control its immigration. And if not, then why not?

what has a criminal done to deprive you of something?

It doesn't matter because he's a fucking criminal.

Just because your life isn't affected by illegals, you think nobody else's is? You don't give a shit that Americans can't get low skill jobs because illegals who don't pay taxes are willing to do them for less, you selfish un-American prick?

Did I say a thing about any impacts on anyone other than myself?
Did I so much as hint about any of the things your loaded questions imply?
Did I pose a question that asks members to tell us about themselves?

You think about those questions, but what you don't have to think about is responding to the title question with the thought that I give a damn what you write, for I won't see it. Maybe someone else is interested about the impacts you've experienced, or something else you may have to say, but I no longer am. Ciao.

Well, there's about thirty % of the prison population who are illegal immigrants. I'm sure they have deprived someone of something and continue to do so with their expense. We have enough home grown criminals so that would be a good place to start.

If/when they log on and speak for themselves, I'd be happy to read what they have to say. I asked members to respond with regard to themselves. That is the point of my writing "you" in the question.

A great friend, killed by a drunk driver illegal Mexican ......

Illegal aliens may not be called illegal aliens in my country. The double moral standards are to be blamed, the regime that invites them is to be blamed. Election time is near and all the parties talk about faster deportation of rejected asylum seekers but in the end we are domestic cattle that has no say, while each Islamic association and gay rights activist is privileged with direct government hotlines.

Our favorite waitress at a Mexican restaurant would provide my wife with happy hour specials on margaritas at whatever hour of the day we showed up. Occasionally she wouldn't even charge for a 2nd drink. Plus the 2 of them would gab and since I'm not much for conversation that provided me a peaceful experience. While the situation was great for us it couldn't have been beneficial to the owner of the place (but then he was probably saving on labor costs so perhaps it came out even).

Eventually the waitress broke up with her boyfriend and moved back to Mexico to be with family.

The only other experience was when I was driving on street that ran along the wall on the American side of the border in Nogales. It was a residential street no more than a half mile west of the border crossing. I was taking it slow when no more than 30 feet in front of my car a guy dropped from the sky and hightailed it up a driveway and through backyard of a house opposite the wall. He had to have jumped from about 8' or 10' from atop the wall. Great landing, luckily he timed it well and didn't land on my car.

Are you saying that legal immigrants are the same thing as illegal immigrants?

Or that Washington is filled with illegal immigrants?

What I think is actually the case is that you live in a gated community and hold a far leftist lucrative government position which allows you to whine about how racist people are on the internet, during office hours. Illegal is something you have never even encountered.

Illegal aliens kidnap, savagely murder mother of 4
Grant County Sheriff details savage murder
/thread

Well Trumpers feel that they are breathing our air...Yup breathing OUR air...
They eat food and just the fact that they talk different and aren't white in most cases.
Well that makes Trumpers angry...

How can America be great again and have people like that living here...

Not to mention the hundreds and hundreds of millions of them that vote illegally
and vote Democrat....

Trumpers can't have that.

You might have to leave the basement and stop spending all of your time behind a computer.

Here is the deal. When you have an influx of immigration (illegal and legal), and an offshoring/outsourcing of jobs, it lowers wages. Pretty simple shit there. Not rocket science. We have schools in the US that can't afford enough text books for the kids to take them home. The world doesn't need to wait for you to wake the fuck up.

Why do you think we HAVE immigration law. You dont even understand. Thats how the elite walk on you. The OP is a sheep.

I don't know if this is exclusive to illegals or all immigrants, but immigrants are keeping our pay scale down. Companies that can't find American workers for lower pay don't increase their offer, they just bring in foreigners to do the job instead.

Forum List

Back