What has an illegal immigrant done to deprive you of something?

No
Do it. I dare you. The fact that you didn't proves you can't. Technology is a bitch for you patriots. You used to have quite a bit of success at rewriting history and passing off your propaganda. But now that everything is out there on the internet - you're fucked.

Which party controls the house, senate and white house? I believe you just explained why they do.
Now It's time to deliver
Not so fast. Did you or did you not say, that voters now know the truth because they have the internet? Doesn't that apply to the past elections of the house, the senate and the white house? Or did the internet just pop into existence yesterday?

More "facts", without links? How do you define "large percentage"? BL has already established that there is a much greater percentage of blacks in prison than Latinos, illegal, and legal, combined. Therefore, it goes without saying that black US citizens are much more of a drain on our society than illegal Latino immigrants. That being the case, why don't you and BL give up your anti-illegal immigrant crusade, and invest in some white sheets?

Asshole, if even ONE fucking illegal is in a prison in CA - which costs, what, $50K/year to house - that is a lot of money that I and the other producers (i.e, taxpayers) in this country would not be spending our hard-earned money on. I'd rather spend it on things that are important, like maybe schools, bridges, etc.

As for the poor american citizens in prison, that's another example that perhaps if the US wasn't pissing away billions on the fucking illegals, we could be spending it on job-training and other programs that could have kept many of those imprisoned americans out of jail.

As for stats, here you go, fool:

Criminal Aliens

California 37,253,956 2,635,000 7.1% 12.7%

That means they are 7% of the general population - but are almost 13% of the prison population. Still talking, imbecile? Yeah, thought so.

Rhode, I just don't know how to make you happy. You demand that illegals be rounded up and prosecuted. That means to spend time in jail waiting for a trial so that they can be found to be "illegal", so that they can be deported. You demand that the criminals among them be imprisoned, rather than just deported, since they will simply come back. Yet, when we do that, you complain that it costs too much. You have no problem spending $21 billion for a wall, which they will either climb over, or tunnel under, or simply get a visa and stay after it expires. I suspect that nothing short of lining them up against the wall with a firing squad is going to make you happy. If that is what it takes, my best guess is that you are going to be very angry for the rest of your life.

Do it. I dare you. The fact that you didn't proves you can't. Technology is a bitch for you patriots. You used to have quite a bit of success at rewriting history and passing off your propaganda. But now that everything is out there on the internet - you're fucked.

Which party controls the house, senate and white house? I believe you just explained why they do.
I'm actually glad we are where we are right now. We have a clean slate. Who cares what Obama bush pelosi reed hastert newt Reagan Carter did.

Let's see what McConnell Ryan and trump do right?
I actually couldn't care less. I have already explained this to you. We are fucked because we the people deserve to be fucked. The problem isn't the government. The problem is the people.

Alexander I. Solzhenitsyn -- A World Split Apart — Commencement Address Delivered At Harvard University, June 8, 1978

Rhode, I just don't know how to make you happy. You demand that illegals be rounded up and prosecuted. That means to spend time in jail waiting for a trial so that they can be found to be "illegal", so that they can be deported. You demand that the criminals among them be imprisoned, rather than just deported, since they will simply come back. Yet, when we do that, you complain that it costs too much. You have no problem spending $21 billion for a wall, which they will either climb over, or tunnel under, or simply get a visa and stay after it expires. I suspect that nothing short of lining them up against the wall with a firing squad is going to make you happy. If that is what it takes, my best guess is that you are going to be very angry for the rest of your life.

I support capital punishment for illegals who have committed murder/rape, and for those who have committed armed robbery they should be abandoned on an island like Catalina as in Escape from NY where they can fend for themselves. Illegals caught a second time who were deported once would also be dumped on that island. Any employer caught hiring them should be fined $100K for each illegal - those two actions would end the invasion immediately, and most of them here would exit overnight. Anyone overstaying their visa, once caught, would be immediately deported and could not return for 25 years.

The criminal aliens in the CA prisons mentioned above are not awaiting deportation hearings, they are there for crimes committed.

For me the answer is "not a damn thing." D.C. has a ton of immigrants from all over the world. So do the other places where I spend a fair amount of time. I've not lost a job to an illegal immigrant. None of them have come traipsing through the neighborhood. No lost benefits, no longer lines anywhere, and I don't see that my taxes have gone up so as I'd notice because of them.
Well that's a blatant lie right there Xelor. They deprived me of the Rule of Law in my nation. They deprived you of the exact same thing. Few things are more devastating to a nation.

No

Now It's time to deliver
Not so fast. Did you or did you not say, that voters now know the truth because they have the internet? Doesn't that apply to the past elections of the house, the senate and the white house? Or did the internet just pop into existence yesterday?
You're right. Now is the time for Republicans to stop talking and start doing. No ones standing in your way

I'm actually glad we are where we are right now. We have a clean slate. Who cares what Obama bush pelosi reed hastert newt Reagan Carter did.

I actually couldn't care less. I have already explained this to you. We are fucked because we the people deserve to be fucked. The problem isn't the government. The problem is the people.

Alexander I. Solzhenitsyn -- A World Split Apart — Commencement Address Delivered At Harvard University, June 8, 1978
I agree. George Carlin said that. He never complained about the politicians. He said it's the people who suck

I agree. George Carlin said that. He never complained about the politicians. He said it's the people who suck
If you would actually read the link you would understand why.

No

Now It's time to deliver
You're right. Now is the time for Republicans to stop talking and start doing. No ones standing in your way
It isn't my way. Do you see me in office? Besides, we the people are the problem. I am afraid we will have to be brought to our knees before we as a people will change our ways.

No

Now It's time to deliver
It isn't my way. Do you see me in office? Besides, we the people are the problem. I am afraid we will have to be brought to our knees before we as a people will change our ways.
Hard to argue with that. We do suck.

I'm assuming if people had personal experiences they would have responded, as you did, or not have participated in the thread at all. It's a good thing, I think, that few of us, anyway, have been personally affected by mayhem or violence by illegal immigrants. The less the better, for our sakes, no one else's.
I disagree with you on the accuracy of posters posting their personal experience. I almost passed posting anything of personal knowledge on the matter. Too many assholes on here that sling shit if you give them that egde.
I'm always glad to get a word to the wise.
BrokeLoser seems to have bailed on me. So maybe the OP's motive is as transparent as I originally thought. Just maybe, the illegal immigrant problem is being amplified a bit? Not the great mayhem and threat to personal safety all over the country that is being blasted from the rooftops. I don't mean you, RodIshi, you've had direct experience, but for the rest in our bubbles just hearing all the news, maybe the OP just wants us to think about the illegal immigrant situation without a huge dose of hype and hate mixed in.

BINGO....there you have it and you bit hook line and sinker. And you knew it all along.
The motive was to establish hearsay in that the invasion of illegals and the negativity that comes with it isn't quite the magnitude it's played up to be which is absolute hands down BULLSHIT!
Visit any region where illegals are prevalent and you will find filth, thievery, domestic violence, unlicensed, uninsured drivers, drugs and alcohol, neglected and trashed property, graffiti, unparented children, animal abuse....the list goes on and on.
My primary residence is in Southern California in the mecca for illegals...believe me I know the magnitude. When I'm at my ranch in Montana I don't know anything about illegals nor would anyone else in the region.
Like you the OP wants to establish and believe that illegals blend in and cause no harm and that couldn't be further from the truth. Anywhere they're at in numbers there's problems and filth directly related to them...PERIOD!
BINGO....there you have it and you bit hook line and sinker. And you knew it all along.
I didn't "bite" anything, except responding to your bait. There are some posters here who may have direct experience with illegal immigrants, but a lot don't. The majority of Americans probably don't. They just hear stories. People are confusing Illegals with legals, and they are buying negative stereotypes about both. You are viewing areas where migrant workers and immigrants are living and you are assuming they're illegal, when you seem to mean "poor" more than illegal. I'll semi take your word for it though; after years of working with drug addicts, I'm pretty good at spotting one, whether they admit it or not.

The premise of this whole thread is framed, silly, odd and based on blind ignorance which is why the original narrative has been changed by everyone engaged. Do you need to come in contact with a Lion in the jungle to know they are dangerous? Stop for a second and listen to how stupid that actually sounds.
Good quality REAL American's are fed up with self proclaimed do-gooders decriminalizing illegals out of pity (like you are trying so hard to do) and at the expense of others. The constant quest to feel good inside is bullshit if you expect to do it with someone else's check book and security....rescue a dog from a shelter or plant a tree to fulfill your weird emptiness and stop dropping third-world villagers in my lap.

"People are confusing Illegals with legals, and they are buying negative stereotypes about both."
There is no confusion between legal hispanics and illegal hispanics. Only people trying to stay blind to facts related to the issue will even say that.
I'm not real sure what stereotypes you're referencing but here are some FACTS about legal hispanics:
3.6 in 10 are taxpayer dependent
Hispanics make up 41% of the prison populations in CA
(More stats and links available if required)
Considering the data could one conclude that illegals could be stand-up productive citizens here since legals who supposedly speak the language and are supposedly acclimated to our system are thriving, successful positive contributors? (insert facetious chuckle)
For a few posts there, you tricked me into thinking you were someone with a reasonable opinion. This post proves me wrong. You're just another bigot. Good to know, anyway.

I disagree with you on the accuracy of posters posting their personal experience. I almost passed posting anything of personal knowledge on the matter. Too many assholes on here that sling shit if you give them that egde.
BrokeLoser seems to have bailed on me. So maybe the OP's motive is as transparent as I originally thought. Just maybe, the illegal immigrant problem is being amplified a bit? Not the great mayhem and threat to personal safety all over the country that is being blasted from the rooftops. I don't mean you, RodIshi, you've had direct experience, but for the rest in our bubbles just hearing all the news, maybe the OP just wants us to think about the illegal immigrant situation without a huge dose of hype and hate mixed in.

The motive was to establish hearsay in that the invasion of illegals and the negativity that comes with it isn't quite the magnitude it's played up to be which is absolute hands down BULLSHIT!
Visit any region where illegals are prevalent and you will find filth, thievery, domestic violence, unlicensed, uninsured drivers, drugs and alcohol, neglected and trashed property, graffiti, unparented children, animal abuse....the list goes on and on.
My primary residence is in Southern California in the mecca for illegals...believe me I know the magnitude. When I'm at my ranch in Montana I don't know anything about illegals nor would anyone else in the region.
Like you the OP wants to establish and believe that illegals blend in and cause no harm and that couldn't be further from the truth. Anywhere they're at in numbers there's problems and filth directly related to them...PERIOD!
I didn't "bite" anything, except responding to your bait. There are some posters here who may have direct experience with illegal immigrants, but a lot don't. The majority of Americans probably don't. They just hear stories. People are confusing Illegals with legals, and they are buying negative stereotypes about both. You are viewing areas where migrant workers and immigrants are living and you are assuming they're illegal, when you seem to mean "poor" more than illegal. I'll semi take your word for it though; after years of working with drug addicts, I'm pretty good at spotting one, whether they admit it or not.

The premise of this whole thread is framed, silly, odd and based on blind ignorance which is why the original narrative has been changed by everyone engaged. Do you need to come in contact with a Lion in the jungle to know they are dangerous? Stop for a second and listen to how stupid that actually sounds.
Good quality REAL American's are fed up with self proclaimed do-gooders decriminalizing illegals out of pity (like you are trying so hard to do) and at the expense of others. The constant quest to feel good inside is bullshit if you expect to do it with someone else's check book and security....rescue a dog from a shelter or plant a tree to fulfill your weird emptiness and stop dropping third-world villagers in my lap.

"People are confusing Illegals with legals, and they are buying negative stereotypes about both."
There is no confusion between legal hispanics and illegal hispanics. Only people trying to stay blind to facts related to the issue will even say that.
I'm not real sure what stereotypes you're referencing but here are some FACTS about legal hispanics:
Considering the data could one conclude that illegals could be stand-up productive citizens here since legals who supposedly speak the language and are supposedly acclimated to our system are thriving, successful positive contributors? (insert facetious chuckle)
For a few posts there, you tricked me into thinking you were someone with a reasonable opinion. This post proves me wrong. You're just another bigot. Good to know, anyway.

Oh no, don't act as if you were 'on the fence' at all...like the OP, you knew exactly what you were doing, where you stood and what you wanted to believe all along. Funny though...nice try.
Sorry the truth and facts hurt...I find it effective for the lost and confused to simply cry out "bigot" and "racist" when things start to make too much sense. Go ahead, you have my permission.

Oh no, don't act as if you were 'on the fence' at all...like the OP, you knew exactly what you were doing, where you stood and what you wanted to believe all along. Funny though...nice try.
Sorry the truth and facts hurt...I find it effective for the lost and confused to simply cry out "bigot" and "racist" when things start to make too much sense. Go ahead, you have my permission.
What part of post #506 did you miss?
I'm a liberal opposed to illegal immigrants being here, as well. I don't know if it's a good idea to send them ALL home (shock to the economic system, some say), but the criminals can go yesterday, and good riddance.

I don't agree with sanctuary cities, catch and release, or any other policies that allow illegal immigrants to enter and stay in our country. Where you get the idea that I'm on the other side of the fence, I have no idea. However, I do very clearly make a distinction between "poor" or "foreign born" and "illegal." Is that what's got you miffed?

I support capital punishment for illegals who have committed murder/rape, and for those who have committed armed robbery they should be abandoned on an island like Catalina as in Escape from NY where they can fend for themselves. Illegals caught a second time who were deported once would also be dumped on that island. Any employer caught hiring them should be fined $100K for each illegal - those two actions would end the invasion immediately, and most of them here would exit overnight. Anyone overstaying their visa, once caught, would be immediately deported and could not return for 25 years.

The criminal aliens in the CA prisons mentioned above are not awaiting deportation hearings, they are there for crimes committed.

Not completely true. Any illegal convicted of a crime who is imprisoned, is deported at the end of his sentence.

But, regarding the island, etc., as I said, I think that you are going to be unhappy for a very long time.

I'm a liberal opposed to illegal immigrants being here, as well. I don't know if it's a good idea to send them ALL home (shock to the economic system, some say), but the criminals can go yesterday, and good riddance.

I don't agree with sanctuary cities, catch and release, or any other policies that allow illegal immigrants to enter and stay in our country. Where you get the idea that I'm on the other side of the fence, I have no idea. However, I do very clearly make a distinction between "poor" or "foreign born" and "illegal." Is that what's got you miffed?

You just aren't getting it.
You're doing exactly what nearly all do who don't have the balls do just do the right thing.
On the surface you pretend to be a tuff guy with the ole'; "I don't agree with X" as it relates to illegals bullshit. Digging deeper you follow with; "but I feel so sorry for the poor, let's provide them with an opportunity" bullshit. It's what all the sackless do...appease the tuff guy within and nurture the confused, sensitive, retarded side at the same time.
Look, all illegals flowing in from our south are poor, hungry and desperate...illegal and uncivilized nonetheless. The Mexicans doing well in Mexico are staying put and aren't fighting to get here.
Tell me what you think that means?

You're doing exactly what nearly all do who don't have the balls do just do the right thing.
On the surface you pretend to be a tuff guy with the ole'; "I don't agree with X" as it relates to illegals bullshit. Digging deeper you follow with; "but I feel so sorry for the poor, let's provide them with an opportunity" bullshit. It's what all the sackless do...appease the tuff guy within and nurture the confused, sensitive, retarded side at the same time.
Look, all illegals flowing in from our south are poor, hungry and desperate...illegal and uncivilized nonetheless. The Mexicans doing well in Mexico are staying put and aren't fighting to get here.
The Mexicans doing well in Mexico are staying put and aren't fighting to get here.
No, and neither were the English who came here to settle Massachusetts or Virginia; the Irish were also poor hungry and desperate--all those WHITE people who you now call REAL Americans that now have homes and jobs and respectability after generations of working hard.

It's what all the sackless do.

I am sackless--see avi.

Digging deeper you follow with; "but I feel so sorry for the poor, let's provide them with an opportunity" bullshit.

There are actual sound economic reasons for providing the poor with an opportunity, but this is not the thread to discuss that. I work front lines with some of the poor, and I know they aren't all saints. But neither are any other group, including yours. I never said "I feel so sorry for them" but I was raised to remember that "There but for the Grace of God go I." It's just another way of looking at it, I guess.

The Mexicans doing well in Mexico are staying put and aren't fighting to get here.
No, and neither were the English who came here to settle Massachusetts or Virginia; the Irish were also poor hungry and desperate--all those WHITE people who you now call REAL Americans that now have homes and jobs and respectability after generations of working hard.

I am sackless--see avi.

Digging deeper you follow with; "but I feel so sorry for the poor, let's provide them with an opportunity" bullshit.

There are actual sound economic reasons for providing the poor with an opportunity, but this is not the thread to discuss that. I work front lines with some of the poor, and I know they aren't all saints. But neither are any other group, including yours. I never said "I feel so sorry for them" but I was raised to remember that "There but for the Grace of God go I." It's just another way of looking at it, I guess.

Well there you have it...you would love nothing more than to keep the southern border open to all poor and hungry folks which essentially amounts to 99.674% of them invading from the south. Why it took 73 posts between us and an hour of my time that I'll never get back for you to admit it is beyond me.

"No, and neither were the English who came here to settle Massachusetts or Virginia; the Irish were also poor hungry and desperate--all those WHITE people who you now call REAL Americans that now have homes and jobs and respectability after generations of working hard."
Oh perfect, I love history. How far back should we go to compare modern and ancient times? My ancestors were cavemen who were territorial, who had borders / space for reasons of safety and who had enough sense to protect available resources.

Look, we can tango all day long on this, I know your type, you'll spin and excuse make til the cows come home. I'm out of time to spend on it. You know where I stand...and you've made where you're at on this crystal clear.

I am sackless--see avi.

Well there you have it...you would love nothing more than to keep the southern border open to all poor and hungry folks which essentially amounts to 99.674% of them invading from the south. Why it took 73 posts between us and an hour of my time that I'll never get back for you to admit it is beyond me.

"No, and neither were the English who came here to settle Massachusetts or Virginia; the Irish were also poor hungry and desperate--all those WHITE people who you now call REAL Americans that now have homes and jobs and respectability after generations of working hard."
Oh perfect, I love history. How far back should we go to compare modern and ancient times? My ancestors were cavemen who were territorial, who had borders / space for reasons of safety and who had enough sense to protect available resources.

Look, we can tango all day long on this, I know your type, you'll spin and excuse make til the cows come home. I'm out of time to spend on it. You know where I stand...and you've made where you're at on this crystal clear.
Deal.

Forum List

Back